Top Posters In This Topic

These two arrived today:

Capitals Brendan Witt CCM Authentic jersey:

DSC09206.jpg

DSC09215.jpg

Panthers Michael Frolik RBK Premier jersey (thanks again to SeiferSeven):

DSC09197.jpg

DSC09204.jpg

I think it was stated it was a Game Used Bourque...I think any chance of him donating it would go to the HHOF. :thumbsup:

Slim's isn't a gamer, sungod was just saying he owned the gamer, but if I recall correctly, the one slim has is the one that he'd pointed out in the deals and steals thread as an O'reilly listed improperly.

Right on, glad you decided to return it. G'luck with the claim.

...oh, and this '86-87 Bourque should be coming with it...whatever -

The "7"'s on the Bourque are incorrect. Common error on most Boston jerseys. I have a Bourque striped down right now with the same problem.

The "7"'s on the Bourque are incorrect. Common error on most Boston jerseys. I have a Bourque striped down right now with the same problem.

Really? 'cause I modeled it after game pics from that season -

2178004270105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

2756338840105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

The only thing I would think is that maybe the top of the 7 isn't as wide as it could be...

Slim's isn't a gamer, sungod was just saying he owned the gamer, but if I recall correctly, the one slim has is the one that he'd pointed out in the deals and steals thread as an O'reilly listed improperly.

Oh, and just to clarify, ALL of my jerseys are 100% game worn jerseys, registered and photo-matched. Not only that, but I've had the good fortune of befriending all of the NHL all-star players who've worn them, and, having taken a liking to me, they've all agreed that should I lose any documentation, that I can call on them on their personal cell phones for immediate confirmation, whenever, wherever.

If ever any of you even consider putting an offer in on any of my items, you'd better hope that your rich aunt Tilly just died and that you were one of her favorites, or you might want to consider visiting your bank for a 2nd mortgage...

....either that or HM is correct.

Really? 'cause I modeled it after game pics from that season -

The only thing I would think is that maybe the top of the 7 isn't as wide as it could be...

Wow. My bad!

I never knew Boston ever used that "7" without the indent on the corner! Coolness. They must of went back to it in 88. I wonder if they used it in 87 also. On the road jerseys perhaps?

Wow. My bad!

I never knew Boston ever used that "7" without the indent on the corner! Coolness. They must of went back to it in 88. I wonder if they used it in 87 also. On the road jerseys perhaps?

Check when Bourque gave up the number -

His old 7 is like mine, the Espo 7 he's handing to Phil is like the old school ones WITH the indent, and the new Bourque 77 is straight. Also notice how much thicker the numbers are, and the alternate captain's A is much larger too.

2052665420105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

pics taken from this vid -