It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

Just got this one last night thanks to Wooten and it goes along with the jersey I just posted on page one.

2007-2008 Dan LaCosta game worn jersey. I have been able to photo match this to his NHL debut game and only ice time of the year. He played 13:09 on March 25th 2008 Vs Nashville wearing this jersey. Also note the set tag. This was the only year that the Jackets put their set tag in the collar of the jersey and also the only year that they gave each jersey a SN.

2007-2008DanLaCostaGameWornRoadJerseyFront.jpg

2007-2008DanLaCostaGameWornRoadJerseyBack.jpg

2007-2008DanLaCostaGameWornRoadJerseySetTag.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Therapy for my inaccurately customized authentics....pick up some gamers!

Playoff set...looks like Jay got some ketchup on his arm!

millerf.jpg

millerb.jpg

Regular season set 2

sandstromf.jpg

sandstromb.jpg

Just got this one last night thanks to Wooten and it goes along with the jersey I just posted on page one.

2007-2008 Dan LaCosta game worn jersey. I have been able to photo match this to his NHL debut game and only ice time of the year. He played 13:09 on March 25th 2008 Vs Nashville wearing this jersey. Also note the set tag. This was the only year that the Jackets put their set tag in the collar of the jersey and also the only year that they gave each jersey a SN.

I love the font used, very sharp.

Therapy for my inaccurately customized authentics....pick up some gamers!

Nice Kings pickups! The Sandstrom is very clean looking, but that was the year he missed half the season with a broken jaw, so that might explain it.

Traded with guy from MB. Gave him a blank Thrashers jersey and some other goodies for these:

hN0iT.jpgQZew2.jpg

h5Lt0.jpgyTsct.jpg

2003/04 Kirill Koltsov w/ Building Memories Patch.

2284011840107092053S500x500Q85.jpg2706964480107092053S500x500Q85.jpg

That should be it for a bit from me, as I need to devote my time and energy to finally getting around to customizing some authentics.

Sweet Moose jersey.

Best jersey numbers ever, ever, ever.

Moose jerseys rule!

2003/04 Kirill Koltsov w/ Building Memories Patch.

2284011840107092053S500x500Q85.jpg2706964480107092053S500x500Q85.jpg

That should be it for a bit from me, as I need to devote my time and energy to finally getting around to customizing some authentics.

They ripped off the Leafs memories & dreams patch design on that one...

Every time someone posts one of those Moose jerseys I am saddened by the fact that my collection is missing one.

Just got a pile of stuff in today and posting some stuff I got a little while back.

I got a nice Rangers Pro Player replica and a blue replica for my trip to Sweden tomorrow with my girlfriend to see the Rangers open the season!

And a slew of international, game worn jerseys. I think the Slovenia one is definitely one of the nicest jerseys I own.

See them all here:

http://imgur.com/a/QSXhr

Fonts like the Moose and Cottonmouths jerseys get me that much more interested in the art that goes behind making name and number sets for jerseys. Though it's not to say that many of the NHL fonts that we see aren't really sleek to begin with. Nothing like the serifs on the Bruins' font and the color scheme to match the logos.

301309_10150362649081294_733211293_10243603_1362952058_n.jpg

WOW, a four-starred Caps jersey. That's one of the rarest Caps jerseys there is! Did they really remove a star for the captains' C like that though? I don't think I've ever seen that done before. Either way, still awesome.

Nice CCM mesh here.

That sir, is bad a**