It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

That Lucky Luc jersey is awesome great pick up

here is what was in the mail today

one will be on its way to New Jersey the other I will see if I have another jersey if not ????

002-17.jpg

003-16.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude! PLEASE if you go to sell that patch let me know. I need 4 of them, but I'd like to AT LEAST get one and be able to customize one of my All Star jerseys with it.

Where did you get them?

I found them on nhlauctions .com at a place I shop all the time I emailed and purshased both they are nice I am checking to see if I need the second or not as I had to buy them both in the package

So these showed up today surprisingly fast from the eBay seller in the Deals and Steals thread:

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

Both are definitely legit. One interesting thing I noticed, the blue has the fight strap sewn down between two pieces of twill like my 2.0 gamers where as the white is just the single piece of twill like a normal retail authentic:

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

I found them on nhlauctions .com at a place I shop all the time I emailed and purshased both they are nice I am checking to see if I need the second or not as I had to buy them both in the package

Do they have more left? Can you give me contact info? I've been chasing those patches for quite some time now. Sorry for all the questions, haha.