Possible Job Help

flountown

So I am exploring all avenues, but if anyone knows of companies looking for a Biomedical Engineer, or Mechanical Engineer in a manufacturing type of setting, I'd be grateful for a resume forward. I am also potentially looking at entry-level sales, with regards to pharmaceuticals or medical devices. If anyone has any leads, I will happily send you my resume, but would rather not post it up here, but some basics are:

Bachelor's from Drexel University in Biomedical Engineering; concentration in Biomechanics and Human Performance. I have a lot of experience with project oriented work, as well as a good deal of mechanical design experience.

Have about 3.5 total years of experience through internships and recent work, but would most likely slot into most companies' entry-level roles.

If someone ends up pointing me in a direction that gets me a job, I'd happily offer up some of my jerseys as a thank you...