Manitoba Moose Question

Hi everyone,

New member here from Vancouver. With the Manitoba Moose now moved to St. John's and with a new name as well, I was wondering if anyone can help me find where to find an "A" for a Manitoba Moose jersey. A few years ago I had the Manitoba Moose Team Store customize my replica moose jersey with Rypien's name and number. I specifically asked if he wore the "A" at one point because I thought I saw him wearing it during a highlight pack. I was told he never wore the "A" and I assumed that it must have been a different patch (the video was grainy). Anyway, while watching the Canucks Rypien tributelast night, I saw that he did wear the "A" at one point! Now with the Moose Team Store gone, I need to know if anyone can point me in the direction of where to find one.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

SInce this board is hosted by IceJerseys.com, I'd contact them first to see if they can handle it. My second thought would be RiverCitySports.com since they are located in Winnipeg and are certainly very familiar with the Moose customizing.

I heard these guys did the cresting: http://www.allcanadianemblem.com/home.htm

On other news, anyone know where I can pick up a recent (last 2 years) Manitoba Moose retail jersey other than eBay?

Email Pat Lelliott He was the Moose jersey guy there since 97. #1 collector and one of the guys they used to sell off their gamers. I'm sure he has something. He'll know where to get that "A" as well.

HJ

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone,

New member here from Vancouver. With the Manitoba Moose now moved to St. John's and with a new name as well, I was wondering if anyone can help me find where to find an "A" for a Manitoba Moose jersey. A few years ago I had the Manitoba Moose Team Store customize my replica moose jersey with Rypien's name and number. I specifically asked if he wore the "A" at one point because I thought I saw him wearing it during a highlight pack. I was told he never wore the "A" and I assumed that it must have been a different patch (the video was grainy). Anyway, while watching the Canucks Rypien tributelast night, I saw that he did wear the "A" at one point! Now with the Moose Team Store gone, I need to know if anyone can point me in the direction of where to find one.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Mark,

If you're still on the hunt for an "A" after all these years I have an extra if you're interested.

I know this is an old thread but figured that I would try here first but Im in the search for a Moose jersey in size 58-58+ other than ebay perferably any help would be great thanks

Which Moose jersey are you looking for specifically?