Sabres Jerseys

cgy_sabresfan

I've been anxiously awaiting anybody to get replica Sabres jerseys in stock, so I was wondering if Crywolf or any of you other Ice Jerseys people have any idea when you will get them again. I see shop.nhl.com has the authentic, but that's out of my price range.

I think my wallet might regret it, I don't really make a lot of money right now. Thanks for the reply anyways.

By the way, what are the odds of another Sabres fan in Calgary? Who knew. ;)

I've been anxiously awaiting anybody to get replica Sabres jerseys in stock, so I was wondering if Crywolf or any of you other Ice Jerseys people have any idea when you will get them again. I see shop.nhl.com has the authentic, but that's out of my price range.

Sorry cgy, I must have missed this post earlier. We have a few hundred Sabres jerseys on order that we have been waiting for for months. So far this season, we have only had a few dozen trickle in bit by bit. Just how many we will receive and when is very much up in the air, since RBK has so many backorders to catch up on. All I can say is we are a platinum account and are always amongst the first to receive jerseys when they do become available. Right now the only suggestion I can make is to keep checking regularly and hope to get lucky to catch them when they show up on the site... since they usually sell out very quickly when they are made available for purchase.

We just got some Sabres Dark replica jerseys in stock. If you are interested in getting one before they disappear, I would suggest you act quickly!

http://www.icejerseys.com/buffalo_sabres.php

We just got some Sabres Dark replica jerseys in stock. If you are interested in getting one before they disappear, I would suggest you act quickly!

http://www.icejerseys.com/buffalo_sabres.php

Thanks for keeping us posted, my Pominville jersey has now been ordered!

• 2 weeks later...
Yes their new alternate is a jersey even this Flyers fan would buy!

I could be wrong - we'll have to see what Wolf has to say on this - but I imagine, due to the delays RBK has been having in production/shipping, joined with the heightened demand for Sabres jerseys this year and the lack of overstock sweaters from last season (given the uniform change) RBK is probably not going to bother producing authentic thirds for the Sabres this year, especially taking into account that there will be no thirds next season and thus they'd be producing those thirds for a very limited amount of time.

Apparently, RBK has already begun making the 3rds:

315a_0.JPG

3171_1.JPG

Well, I shall eat my words! That is the first authentic third I have seen for the Sabres... that's not a game worn, but a retail jersey? I was just speculating in my post, but I'm somewhat surprised to see that. On a side note, beautiful jersey, eh?

Well, I shall eat my words! That is the first authentic third I have seen for the Sabres... that's not a game worn, but a retail jersey? I was just speculating in my post, but I'm somewhat surprised to see that. On a side note, beautiful jersey, eh?

It is quite a beauty and is not game-worn - was on eBay about a month ago. i settled for the CCM 550 Miller jersey

yep - here is the auction from the jersey pics I posted:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Buffalo-Sabr...tem270087224937

I suppose someone could contact the seller and ask where the hell he got it.

Edit: I thought I had found something interesting on ebay, but I was mistaken...

Alright I emailed the seller of http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Buffalo-Sabr...tem270087224937 - Ill post where he says he found it.

You learn something new everyday, hey. Its a beautiful jersey but I don't think I can bring myself to order a "one-year wonder", so to speak, with no thirds next season. Hopefully the Sabres make it to the finals because Larry Quinn has said that if the Sabres are in a position to win the Cup they will wear the retro for that game.

I could be wrong - we'll have to see what Wolf has to say on this - but I imagine, due to the delays RBK has been having in production/shipping, joined with the heightened demand for Sabres jerseys this year and the lack of overstock sweaters from last season (given the uniform change) RBK is probably not going to bother producing authentic thirds for the Sabres this year, especially taking into account that there will be no thirds next season and thus they'd be producing those thirds for a very limited amount of time.

Pretty much on the mark Mach. I know we had these in the past for a few seasons, but sold them out well before this season when Sabres fans went jersey-mad. Reebok has not produced authentic sabres vintage/alternate jerseys in a while as far as I know, and will not be making any more of the current authentics of any team, due to the switch coming up next season. Next year, the Sabres (like all teams) will wear only a home and away jersey, so enjoy watching them play in the throwback version while you can.

Pretty much on the mark Mach. I know we had these in the past for a few seasons, but sold them out well before this season when Sabres fans went jersey-mad. Reebok has not produced authentic sabres vintage/alternate jerseys in a while as far as I know, and will not be making any more of the current authentics of any team, due to the switch coming up next season. Next year, the Sabres (like all teams) will wear only a home and away jersey, so enjoy watching them play in the throwback version while you can.

Hmm. What's with the jersey this guy found on ebay than? I was scratching my head at it, because it looks like an authentic RBK Sabres third, but I figured if RBK didn't produce any this year, they wouldn't have the RBK logo on the neck?