Customizer for Kazakhstan jersey

oxbo1690

I just got myself a Kazakhstan Game Issued Nike Swift jersey and I want to get it customized nicely. It came with a not so great nameplate and numbers.

I had a replica Swift Kazakh jersey done by RCS a little while ago and it was a good job but I need to find a customizer that has blue Swift material. Anybody have any good leads?

If EPS doesn't have it...and they might not...you could be SOL. That Swift stuff is nearly impossible to find and that powder blue makes it even harder.

If EPS doesn't have it...and they might not...you could be SOL. That Swift stuff is nearly impossible to find and that powder blue makes it even harder.

That's what I was fearing. It's a beautiful jersey and should have something done to it. If not the swift material, what are my options?

That's what I was fearing. It's a beautiful jersey and should have something done to it. If not the swift material, what are my options?

Air-knit. That's what I'm doing with the navy USA I just picked up. I didn't want to send it to EPS, wait 6 months and hope it'd be done properly, so I got an air-knit plate from Jersey Express. I'm sure it'll look fine.

Can I ask where you found a Kazakhstan Game worn jersey? I have been trying to get one of a certain player but have no idea where to look. Thanks!

Got it from World Hockey Jerseys. Send them a message! Not sure how much luck you will get with specific players though...

It really is a nice jersey

Air-knit. That's what I'm doing with the navy USA I just picked up. I didn't want to send it to EPS, wait 6 months and hope it'd be done properly, so I got an air-knit plate from Jersey Express. I'm sure it'll look fine.

It came with an airknit nameplate from the player who was supposed to wear it but the name looks like dritt. Thanks for the help!

Got it from World Hockey Jerseys. Send them a message! Not sure how much luck you will get with specific players though...

It really is a nice jersey

It came with an airknit nameplate from the player who was supposed to wear it but the name looks like dritt. Thanks for the help!

Awesome! Thanks I will def try them:)

The name itself, or the plate? I have a Nike air-knit plate on my Sweden and it looks awesome, but I don't know if they actually used air-knit or not. I know Team USA used Swift material, but all I could get was air-knit. I guess I'll see soon enough.

The name itself, or the plate? I have a Nike air-knit plate on my Sweden and it looks awesome, but I don't know if they actually used air-knit or not. I know Team USA used Swift material, but all I could get was air-knit. I guess I'll see soon enough.

Just the name itself. The plate is fine but unfortunately had a screen printed name on it so have to get a new one.

oxbo you got a pic of it?

nevermind saw the ebay auction. love it! the swift jerseys are really unique. the material feels so weird! I like it but would hate to play in it.

This Kazakhstan jersey is probably my favourite design that I own as far as style is concerned. I have an Antropov customized replica that I love but now that there is an authentic in the house, time to get rid of the replica for some customization money. I really like the swift jerseys and I am trying to make most of my collection into swift jerseys now because they are so unique.

Have they ever used a white style swift that you know of?

Yeah that jersey was awesome, I almost bid on it myself. I got one of the game issued Sweden jerseys to make into a Marcus Johansson instead. Next time he lists them I might make a move for one of the Latvia jerseys.

Yeah that jersey was awesome, I almost bid on it myself. I got one of the game issued Sweden jerseys to make into a Marcus Johansson instead. Next time he lists them I might make a move for one of the Latvia jerseys.

Another auction from WHJ begins on Sunday!

No; they only do eBay listings on certain occasions and only a few times a year. They list most of their stuff on their website for regular retail sale.