Team Shop Prices

NYIJM29

The Isles put this tweet up today:

Its disgraceful they are charging $200 for a blank jersey. IIRC, they sold blanks for $135 last season. They are charging an additional $65 to sew on a patch. Hell, even if they customize it for "free", its a rip off.

I was wondering, what are the prices at your stadium? Are they that inflated?

Edit:

Replica blank, no 40th patch $140 + tax

Replica w/ 40th patch $200

Customization (heat press) $69 (or 79)

$60 for a patch sewn on? :o

Edited by NYIJM29

I haven't really looked this season, but I know last season they charged something like $415 for an authentic heritage jersey at MSG. I waited till the end of the season to get mine though, 60% off last day of the season.

Well throughout the season last year I would occasionally get something like a 30-35% off coupon, like for the holidays. I used that coupon to buy a replica Callahan Heritage jersey, but never took the tags off of it. At the end of the year with the 60% sale the authentic cost less than the replica, so I returned the replica and got the authentic.

Thats nice with the sales adn that you were able to return it. I think the Isles put out a 20% off coupon in Newsday last week. Either way, I feel bad for peeps unknowingly pissing away $200+ for an Isles replica jersey.

Yeah well there's one thing that's good about MSG, they don't put like 30 days on the receipt, so you can return whenever. Only problem is if you buy something last day of the year you'll have trouble returning it next year, especially if it's like a t-shirt that they won't sell the next year. They don't like me there cause I constantly buy things and then return and rebuy them when they're cheaper.

This is why I need to get a job at the NHL Store. Last time I applied, the employee discount was 50% on everything. I could get blank replicas for like 60 bucks, which is still more than I should be paying for a blank replica, but at least I'd be able to get this year's stuff (I'm not buying Indo-EDGE) without paying retail.

265$ for a replica???

then you bether buy a game worn:) there he prices are good now for some Isles.

I didn't want to tweet that to the Isles, but yeah. Terry really did a nice job on prices this year! (Though MeiGray did a better job :D)

This is why I need to get a job at the NHL Store. Last time I applied, the employee discount was 50% on everything. I could get blank replicas for like 60 bucks, which is still more than I should be paying for a blank replica, but at least I'd be able to get this year's stuff (I'm not buying Indo-EDGE) without paying retail.

I heard about that employee pricing sale...I should try to befriend the people that work there.

They don't like me there cause I constantly buy things and then return and rebuy them when they're cheaper.

Yeah well we know why that is. And check your tickets thread, I want tickets even though I should kick myself for being willing to give you money.

Get ready to cry.

Ducks team store is $145 for replicas, and $330 for "pro". There are mostly Indo-edges but there are a couple 1.0's

Customization: Stacked layer heat press is $100 and $125 to send it monkey sports for the real deal, and it takes 4-6 weeks.

You mean $100 - 125 MORE than the prices you listed above? Ouch. The Ducks must really be hurting (in more ways than one). :D

At the Xcel Energy Center (Minnesota Wild) Replicas sell for I believe $190.00 Customized. Authentics are around $370 customized. Some game worn jerseys are starting at $350. But you really don't get the great names at that level. But it is Game worn. And the best thing about the Wild is that they only sell their Gamers to the public through their 3 stores. Meigray has a couple, but I believe they are player sets. To me if you want a game worn jersey, but one off of Meigray durning the summer sale. If you want an authentic, which...lets face facts...is not really authentic...then you have to really search hard to find a good deal. Edge 1.0...my opinion...stink. The new so called 2.0...is not on ice authentic...its just another Reebox attempt to make a fast buck. I better stop..I could go on about that...

The new so called 2.0...is not on ice authentic

Actually, EDGE 2.0 IS the on-ice authentic, which is made in Canada and is what the players wear. Those are only available as team-issued and game-worn jerseys, they're not sold at retail. The jerseys sold at retail are "Indo-EDGE", which are NOT authentic and aren't even close to what the players wear. 2.0's are though, so if you can get one, it's going to be team-issued at the very least.

I believe MNWildfan7000 was referring to the Indo Edge in his/her statement. Many Ebayers are referring to the M7231 Indo Edge as "Edge 2.0" in their listings, which all collectors in the hobby know is not the same as the actual 2.0 which is the Game Worn.

I believe MNWildfan7000 was referring to the Indo Edge in his/her statement. Many Ebayers are referring to the M7231 Indo Edge as "Edge 2.0" in their listings, which all collectors in the hobby know is not the same as the actual 2.0 which is the Game Worn.

like i mentioned in another thread though... since Reebok never actually used the term "EDGE 2.0" to refer to the 7287 jerseys, they're technically right to call teh indo-edge "2.0" That was just a name MeiGray and us jersey nuts used...

As if it weren't confusing enough before

Get ready to cry.

Ducks team store is $145 for replicas, and $330 for "pro". There are mostly Indo-edges but there are a couple 1.0's

Customization: Stacked layer heat press is $100 and $125 to send it monkey sports for the real deal, and it takes 4-6 weeks.

curious...i bought a 1.0 directly from Monkey Sports for 199$ and customization was for free.

At the Xcel Energy Center (Minnesota Wild) Replicas sell for I believe $190.00 Customized. Authentics are around $370 customized. Some game worn jerseys are starting at $350. But you really don't get the great names at that level. But it is Game worn. And the best thing about the Wild is that they only sell their Gamers to the public through their 3 stores. Meigray has a couple, but I believe they are player sets. To me if you want a game worn jersey, but one off of Meigray durning the summer sale. If you want an authentic, which...lets face facts...is not really authentic...then you have to really search hard to find a good deal. Edge 1.0...my opinion...stink. The new so called 2.0...is not on ice authentic...its just another Reebox attempt to make a fast buck. I better stop..I could go on about that...

that about the game worn jerseys is not true...i'm from Switzerland and i got a mail from a guy that works for the wild selling their game worns...and i had the chance to buy some alternates from last season directly from him:) now i'm waiting only for the mail for home or away jerseys.

Canucks:

Premier: $139.99 (with name $219.99)

Authentic: Edge 1.0, 2.0 and Goalie Cuts (No Indo-Edge bulls***) $329.99 (with name $419.99)

Cresting: $80 for heat pressed (couple of days) or stitched (2-4 weeks), $120 for any "vintage" jerseys

It's stupid because if you were to buy a blank authentic + cresting it costs $10 less than buying one already done up off the shelf.

Sort of off topic, but why do the NHL Premiers (I noticed this in the OP pic) feature that crappy pique material while college ones are a form of airknit? Here at ND, the team just switched to the Edge and the premiers in the bookstore are quite different than the NHL ones. Anyone know where to get a Notre Dame edge? :P