CCM Vintage Collection

oxbo1690

On eBay I found this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CCM-VINTAGE-COLLECTION-VANCOUVER-CANUCKS-NHL-HOCKEY-JERSEY-XL-TAGS-/400259119193?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5d314d7859#ht_3106wt_1114

First of all, is it legitimate?

Second of all, where can one find a list of these CCM Vintage jerseys? Seems like the counterfeiters are using the CCM Vintage tag in whatever they want to make that's old so what information is out there on this series of jerseys? I own one and the quality is pretty good. I bought a Gretzky St. Louis Blues here from IJ but I don't know much more.

Thanks!

i would hope one day the bk and ww would be added as part of the "vintage line" and of course they would make a killing.

It's legit (a replica). The fakes that use these tags always seem to have numeric sizes, plus they have substandard fight straps, and they are almost always precustomized, poorly at that. This one is blank, clearly marked XL, and the seller is completely legit. I've bought from them a few times.

You can check out sportsk.com. They have a bunch of "vintage line" jerseys so you can get an idea whats real.

The red skate jersey will be retro'd this year. It's a shame because the main point of that jersey was the exclusivity factor and very few people bought them at the time they were worn; similar to all the other third jerseys of that era.

It's legit (a replica). The fakes that use these tags always seem to have numeric sizes, plus they have substandard fight straps, and they are almost always precustomized, poorly at that. This one is blank, clearly marked XL, and the seller is completely legit. I've bought from them a few times.

he has 2 Limdros jerseys, one nike, one ccm....looks like the numbers on the back are not the same font, anyone know if the flyers had different numbers with nike and ccm ?

The red skate jersey will be retro'd this year. It's a shame because the main point of that jersey was the exclusivity factor and very few people bought them at the time they were worn; similar to all the other third jerseys of that era.

I assume replicas only? Is this confirmed? I agree with you, this is a shame.

I assume replicas only? Is this confirmed? I agree with you, this is a shame.

Replicas only. A few shops in my area have said they will be carrying them.

But hey, at least they're still made in Canada...

If I had any time to breathe, I'd probably be able to put together a pretty good list through all my old RiverCitySports catalogs. They've always listed them in the past. I've lost track of the latest releases since they took a break from them while rolling out the Reebok Edge jerseys. I didn't know they had started up again, which is exciting news even if they are replicas only and releasing some of my rarities for general consumption, which like The Russian Rocket said, is a bit of a bummer on some level to those of us who already have the (formerly) scarce ones.