Your Grail

JackFr

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2000-2001 Robert Kron set one home white Jackets jersey. It is the jersey he wore while taking the opening face off in the Jackets first ever game.

that's as good as it gets right there,FIRST GAME , first face off of you're favourite team! dOES NOT GET BETTER

a 90-91 Pens road with the SCF patch and Ulf Samuelsson. Scored the winner in the 8-0 drubbing of the North Stars, so I see fit for it to be him. Then the Lemieux '92.

Game worn Penguins gold jersey from the early to mid 80s.

82Gold.jpg

I was actually VERY close to acquiring one of these but the deal fell through. I was thoroughly UPSET. Shame on the seller. :noway:

Game worn Penguins gold jersey from the early to mid 80s.

82Gold.jpg

I was actually VERY close to acquiring one of these but the deal fell through. I was thoroughly UPSET. Shame on the seller. :noway:

If I'm not mistaken, years back, Milt had a gamer for sale...I want to say Mike Bullard, or whoever was #22 back then. Was it a Cooper mesh? That was a while ago...

I know which one you mean. I believe that was a Sandow SK mesh one because Cooper didn't make the Pens' jerseys until 1985-86 and the gold jersey was retired for good after the 1983-84 season. They WERE worn in the pre-season of 1984-85 but not in the regular season. I really like that style as well. It just blows that they were so cheapily made with everything screen-printed or heat-pressed during the time span. I was talking with a huge Penguins/Lemieux collector about that very fact at the MeiGray Expo because he had Lemieux's first captain's jersey on display. That one, unfortunately, has nothing sewn on but the nameplate so it's almost like it's a matter of time before it starts to fall apart...and THAT is absolutely a tragedy in the making.

I know which one you mean. I believe that was a Sandow SK mesh one because Cooper didn't make the Pens' jerseys until 1985-86 and the gold jersey was retired for good after the 1983-84 season. They WERE worn in the pre-season of 1984-85 but not in the regular season. I really like that style as well. It just blows that they were so cheapily made with everything screen-printed or heat-pressed during the time span. I was talking with a huge Penguins/Lemieux collector about that very fact at the MeiGray Expo because he had Lemieux's first captain's jersey on display. That one, unfortunately, has nothing sewn on but the nameplate so it's almost like it's a matter of time before it starts to fall apart...and THAT is absolutely a tragedy in the making.

You are exactly right. The jersey I was looking at was a Sandow SK and I think it was from '82-'83. I own an '86-'87 authentic and it is made by Cooper, so you are correct about them not taking over until that time. After Cooper took over the gamers from then also had "Century Sports" on the back of the hem as well.

I really love that style and the color scheme. They are somewhat difficult to find and to the best of my knowledge, can only be found as a game worn. I am not sure if retail authentics (not the replica reproductions with Lemieux) were ever made of them, so the real only route is a gamer.

anything minnesota wild game worn. when i get my first it will be sweet sweet victory!

There is one on Ebay know if your looking and have the $$$$

My grail would probably be an inaugural CBJ goalie jersey, preferably Tugnutt, but Denis would also be a fine shirt.

My unrealistic grail would be a Patrick Roy Colorado third...still one of the best jerseys I've ever seen.

Any Philadelphia Flyers game worn or game issued jersey from 1973-74 or 1974-75 season.

Will pay up to $700 if you have one. PM me.

I want a game worn Chris Pronger jersey. I will pay up to 1 zillion dollars for yours.

Any Philadelphia Flyers game worn or game issued jersey from 1973-74 or 1974-75 season.

How does someone as stupid as you have to be survive day to day. I can't believe that people don't just beat the snot out of you everyday just for being an idiot.

i have a stanley cup fINALS captain jersey of Bobby Clarke for 8$

or I also have a bernie Parent Stanley cup Finals Mvp shirt for 11$

15$ if you buy both

Delivery will be made by Claude Giroux to you're house where you will spend 14 nights on a private Yacht in the Caribbean with hugh Heffner and his gang.

M-0-r-0-n

i have a stanley cup fINALS captain jersey of Bobby Clarke for 8$

or I also have a bernie Parent Stanley cup Finals Mvp shirt for 11$

15$ if you buy both

Delivery will be made by Claude Giroux to you're house where you will spend 14 nights on a private Yacht in the Caribbean with hugh Heffner and his gang.

M-0-r-0-n

Wow boys! It is Friday, be happy, give the new fella a break, probably has no idea how pricey those are.

Why would you want an older jersey, that makes you not a real fan. Support the present-day team. Get excited about the current team itself. Don't live in the past. Resting on laurels isn't healthy.'

Do you see how moronic your statements are??

Edit - and for those who arent aware, I am not accusing him of not being a real fan. Over on HFboards, a poster commented that he is actually more excited for the alumni game the the WC game itself. Puckboy proceeded to call them "not a true fan" and used the exact words that I used above.

One of these would be something to have...

For a second there, I thought you were going to say you had those, and I was going to have to hunt you down. I have wanted one of those forever, but whoever was having them made has dropped off the face of the earth apparently. I found a place that would make the crests, but it was something like $350 minimum order, which was 6 of them, and I didn't figure I could sell the extras to make up enough of the cost.

The logo is a concept that someone made up by hand, it's never been a real logo. I was told that they were available on eBay for a few months when the guy was making them, but he's not been on eBay for years now. This was back around the time the slug was introduced, when people were coming up with their own concepts to show how bad the slug was.