Need Help on Manitoba Moose Jersey

saviola7hk

As stated in the topic, I need help on some questions about Manitoba Moose jersey. Any help or info given will be appreciated.

First, does anyone know where can I buy the following patches (both original or reproduction is fine)? Toyota sponsor patch for home white RBK edge jersey. 15th anniversary patch for the home white jersey which was used in 2010-11 season. and home white jersey version of the Luc Bourdon memorial patch. I contacted True North and Pat Lelliott about the patches Pat seems not be able to get them, and True North did not reply to my email at all. In addition, can anyone who has an original Toyota patch give me the dimensions of the patch?

Second, what type of material was used for nameplate on edge game worn jerseys? I believe it was edge material, but I couldn't found conclusive evidence.

Third, where should I go for customization? Pat recommended River City Sports, but they didn't even respond to my email for a week. They're also quite expensive. I am considering using MLL because they are cheap and quick (I am not sure if they have the fonts to do it however). So, does anyone have any suggestions?

I got my Toyota patch through the team when they were around. Perhaps email the Ice Caps to see if they have anything left over from the Moose days, they might be able to help you out. As far as the customization goes, I bought a kit off of Dangle from ebay but I'm not sure if he exists on there anymore. I did some searching and couldn't find anything. I'm not sure who did the customizing for the Moose but the standard places said they couldn't do it because of the detail.

Not sure what they use for name plates, have not seen a gamer in person, this is what mine came out to look like:

100_1399.jpg

100_1402.jpg

Pat is the man when it comes to anything to do with the Moose and their jersey's, so if he can't get them or doesn't know who can, you might be out of luck. As MountainKing suggested, it can't hurt to contact Ice Caps and see if they have any leftovers laying around. You never know.

Pat is the man for anything Moose related. He was their main consultant when it came to disposing of the gamers. I did buy a couple from him years ago and he sent extra Chevrolet & Molson patches but that was back in the "I" days. I know I son't have any Toyota ads in my patch box. Sorry.

2305738700098934225S600x600Q85.jpg

2695402910098934225S600x600Q85.jpg

MadHat,

Is that short for

?

BigElf Kicks Arse live!

Thank you guys, I almost give up on finding the original patch, and I am going to get one that are close. MountainKing, do you think this one on ebay is close enough compare to your original? The patch on ebay is 6.3cm tall and 8cm wide. Is the size close?

As for customization, I called RCS and they sell the lettering kit for $45 plus shipping, which is fair. But, I need to confirm with them whether they have edge nameplate or not.

I will take some photos of my jerseys later. I have the Set 1 Away and the Set 2 Home from the 2010-2011 (15th Anniversary) season. I also have a 2009-2010 retail authentic that I had done to the exact spec the players wear on the ice.

Which Moose jersey are you looking to get done? On my whites they have Air-Knit name bars. Not 100% sure what the material is on the green, it looks similar to the Edge on my retail authentic.

I just measured my Toyota Patch and it's about 4" x 3 3/8". The one you posted isn't close enough. The ones the Moose wore don't have a red outline around the whole patch.

Those Dangle kits are close... but still off.

Wow, I can't tell from the pictures that the Toyota patch is actually that big. I will have to continue my search then. The jersey I want to get done is a white home edge jersey. I'm gonna buy letter kit from RCS because Pat said they can do it correctly.

Russian Rocket, your white jerseys are gamers right? That would be great if the Moose used air-knit nameplate because surely RCS will have it available.

Wow, I can't tell from the pictures that the Toyota patch is actually that big. I will have to continue my search then. The jersey I want to get done is a white home edge jersey. I'm gonna buy letter kit from RCS because Pat said they can do it correctly.

Russian Rocket, your white jerseys are gamers right? That would be great if the Moose used air-knit nameplate because surely RCS will have it available.

Are you planning to add a 15 year patch as well? The 2010-2011 jerseys with the 15 year patch will also have the 75th Anniversary AHL patch on the back hem instead of the usual "AHL" patch.

These are my jerseys.

Top - 2009-2010 Retail Edge 1.0 done to team specs

Middle - 2010-2011 Set 2 Home

Bottom - 2010-2011 Set 1 Away

shiro1.jpg

shiro2.jpg

I've got Air Knit on both my gamer and the retail authentic. I got it done through Dave Blackmore at the Moose Store and he assured me everything was done according to how the team does it.

shiro3.jpg

Not 100% sure what this material is. Can anyone chime in?

shiro4.jpg

Here's how the front patches should look on the 2010-2011 jerseys. If you need more measurements let me know.

Does anyone know what type of name bar was used on the black away jersey they wore in 2009-2010?

• 2 months later...

Bump.

Anyone know for sure who did the customizing for the Moose when they were around?