Ice Bats Stevie Ray Vaughan jersey

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, how weird! My wife and I were talking about that this morning. She is wearing her regular Ice Bats jersey to work today. I bought her the SRV jersey about 9 or 10 years ago from Chapparal Ice in Round Rock Texas. I'll look to see if I have a picture of her wearing it. The bat had a guitar instead of a stick and the black hat on. Unfortunately, it was stolen. Get this, she went to see her Dad who was dying of cancer and stopped to get gas and someone stole her luggage from the bed of her pickup. I really hope they have bad Karma.

Anyway, yes there was one and I also cannot find anything on the web!!!

Nels

Wow, how weird! My wife and I were talking about that this morning. She is wearing her regular Ice Bats jersey to work today. I bought her the SRV jersey about 9 or 10 years ago from Chapparal Ice in Round Rock Texas. I'll look to see if I have a picture of her wearing it. The bat had a guitar instead of a stick and the black hat on. Unfortunately, it was stolen. Get this, she went to see her Dad who was dying of cancer and stopped to get gas and someone stole her luggage from the bed of her pickup. I really hope they have bad Karma.

Anyway, yes there was one and I also cannot find anything on the web!!!

Nels

Great news that one actually did exist. Sucks that it was stolen like that.

Would love see a pic of it if you can find one!

Scott

RDS, Have you tried calling the current Austin team, the AHL Texas Stars? Do they have a fan board? Home work People! Google don't cut it for the pros!