The Jersey Hub.com

Tim B

• 4 weeks later...

I'm waiting for the Kuznetsov jerseys to be back in stock in my size and I will be ordering from him. I emailed him asking about that, and he replied to me within a few hours on a Saturday night.

Yeah, this is legit. I've gotten a 04-05 Dynamo Ovechkin from him and it is the closest thing I've found to the on ice authentics. Even has the Lutch tag sewn on the back hem. I've also gotten last year's Kuznetsov. Yuri is great to deal with. He's even got Kait to produce me a one off Alex Semin Lada jersey from 04-05 and a Dimitri Orlov jersey from last year. I've posted pictures of my jerseys in various topics on here. He's got pretty good connections with Kait and Lutch and gets his orders in directly to those companies. He doesn't seem to have to deal with middle men so the turn around for custom stuff is pretty quick for Russian standards.

Yuri is second to none in customer service. I totally recommend him over all others. Great guy to boot.