04 Flames Jersey customization?

conroyfan22

I've got a blank 2004 replica Flames jersey, along with numbers, nameplate, and a 2004 SCF patch from 20West Sports. The problem is there is only one sports shop in my town, and they don't have the means to put the patches on. The only other store in my area with the means to customize my jersey outright refused to do it. So: how do I go about customizing my jersey?

Also: Is the jersey I have fake? It seems fairly flimsy and thin, but maybe that's just because it's a replica? I'm not experienced enough in these matters...lol.

This is what I have:

qgQi5s.jpgfFHp5s.jpgq9d2is.jpg7uSPOs.jpgE67q7s.jpgNQFT6s.jpg

This is what I'd like the final result to be (obviously with the patches level and straight...lol)

LoRKos.jpgJZ9X0s.jpg

As a side note, I spoke with a long-time family friend today, who also happens to be Conroy's aunt. She said she'd speak to her sister (his mom) and see if she could help...but she's very forgetful...I think I'd have a faster turn-around time sending the jersey to China by carrier pigeon...but she means well. Haha.

Send the jersey and kit down here and I'll have it done for you within the day it gets here.

I assume "down here" means to IJ? How much would you charge to put it all together, and do you have a rough estimate on shipping to/from New York?