New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you didnt drive all that way and not eat a garbage plate???? One of the only things i miss about my home town.

Knight and I are going to Tahou's for lunch today :thumbsup:

I hope you didnt drive all that way and not eat a garbage plate???? One of the only things i miss about my home town.

My girlfriend and I are driving up this weekend to Rochester (where she grew up) and I've already been told that I will get to experience my first garbage plate.

I've definitely heard about this garbage plate, but I've never had the chance to have one. I plan on getting one over the summer though. Definitely on my to-do list.

The amerks are usually a very fam friendly team glad you had a good time

Not only did I have a garbage plate, but we also walked to Dinosaur BBQ (all of 1 block from the Blue Cross Arena) and had some pulled pork and wings. I'd forgotten how much I miss Dinosaur! :-P

Couple new ones added today:

This will be on its way to EPS soon. Will have a Pronger kit attached. Thanks Mike for the tip! also thanks to Cowboys for the great transaction.

Blues Vintage Team Issue SZ 54

20120301_185854.jpg

20120301_190012.jpg

And one of my GRAILS - SZ 56 NWT Western 94-97 All Star I need to find a couple LEGIT shoulder patches(Murf and Pat have ONE!)

20120301_185557.jpg

20120301_185627.jpg

That Blues jersey is outstanding!

My girlfriend and I are driving up this weekend to Rochester (where she grew up) and I've already been told that I will get to experience my first garbage plate.

i might know her, what school did she go to ? PM me if you want to keep it private but im interested . garbage plates are awesome. especially with a few beers in ya.

I've definitely heard about this garbage plate, but I've never had the chance to have one. I plan on getting one over the summer though. Definitely on my to-do list.

nick tahous is the place thats known. but if you want a good plate, go to Marks Texas Hots right on Monroe Ave. straight up hole in the wall that serves AMAZING PLATES.. get the Grilled Cheeseburger(grilled cheese with a burger in the middle) with extra meat sauce plate! fries and mac..

194520695_66130ce30e_z.jpg

Not only did I have a garbage plate, but we also walked to Dinosaur BBQ (all of 1 block from the Blue Cross Arena) and had some pulled pork and wings. I'd forgotten how much I miss Dinosaur! :-P

mannnn do i miss dinosaur.. seriously rochester food is

good..

and Selanne 8. i like the all star jersey more. especially because the blues are playing the canucks tonight..

sorry to get a bit off topic boys.

Some nice arrivals today-

1998 Predators NWT size 52. Funny thing about these first year jerseys. About a year ago I missed one on eBay and I hadnt seen one in my size since. I got 3 of them in the past month now and 2 were NWT... This one is becoming a Timonen rookie jersey, to go along with the Vokoun rookie and Cliff Ronning. Just need one more blue to make into a Tom Fitzgerald (Predators first captain).

predators-98-3.jpg

And now, finally, a Darius Kasparaitis 96-97 Isles Fisherman jersey with an Authentic 25th Anniversary patch and reverse kiss cut numbers. This thing is just awesome.

kaspar-f.jpg

kaspar-b.jpg

And a close up since those pictures dont quite do it justice-

34rge0z.jpg

That blues is a great pickup - such a classic jersey.

Nice Darius, B!

And this is definitely line of the day -

No wonder none of us fit in a 48 anymore...

Yes, those Vintage Blues jerseys were easily their nicest in the last 20 years. I'd love to see them bring that back in some version. Ideally, a Winter Classic jersey like that would be excellent.

I got this in yesterday but I've been so friggin tired from work lately that I forgot:

Nordiquescirca1991CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

That there is hot hot hot.

And one of my GRAILS - SZ 56 NWT Western 94-97 All Star I need to find a couple LEGIT shoulder patches(Murf and Pat have ONE!)

Beautiful ASG jersey, but you can only make it into a '96 or '97- the '94 collar doesn't have the black band in it.

Yes, those Vintage Blues jerseys were easily their nicest in the last 20 years. I'd love to see them bring that back in some version. Ideally, a Winter Classic jersey like that would be excellent.

I got this in yesterday but I've been so friggin tired from work lately that I forgot:

That there is hot hot hot.

like I said before the Nords and the North Stars 90/91 are the sexiest jerseys ever made.

That's what I thought sir. Its on the way to Truman @ Gamedaysportarchives tomorrow!

I found that 94 info in another thread. ..such good info on this board.

The good thing is that now you don't have to worry about a nameplate!

Any relation to Dinosaur BBQ in Harlem NYC?

Yep, same chain. They've got one in Syracuse, NY (the original, I think), Rochester, and Harlem. I've yet to go to the NYC one, but the other two are to DIE for. I've driven to 'Cuse (a 3hr drive) numerous times for no other reason than Dinosaur...LOL

On topic, that Nords jersey is awesome...it's really grown on me recently. The fleur de lis on the bottom are sexy!

Yeah I've lived about 15 minutes away from Dinosaur in NYC for about 7 years now, and I've just never gone... I've been saying that I wanna go for years, but it just never seems to happen.