New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Yeah people think defunct team jerseys are cool... try defunct countries haha. Awesome.

First off some hard to find authentic patches-

fd4mzc.jpg

Very nice on the home JB Bulldog patch. I have only seen the away blue ones out there. I had dumb luck and found a customized Simon jersey on ebay that had the authentic home patch, then had it stripped and made into Gonchar.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to post this. I picked it up at the Meigray Expo over the weekend.

Game Worn KOHO Matthew Barnaby New York Rangers 2002-2003 Set 1 Road Jersey

IMG_7832.jpg

IMG_7839.jpg

Some decent wear. I have it photomatched, but can't find a picture of it without a watermark. Still could use some help on that one...

IMG_7833.jpg

IMG_7834.jpg

IMG_7835.jpg

IMG_7837.jpg

political reason

I think I understand your reasoning. I don't think many here were very old when the iron curtain finally fell. If I had to guess, what a lot of people here might look at as a cool, rare jersey, there are others who were more directly affected by what that country actually did and what that jersey represented who would happily see it burned. I feel the same way about the CCCP jerseys.

I amend what I said about one of those game issueds I picked up: saving an orange for Shea Weber.

I amend what I said about one of those game issueds I picked up: saving an orange for Shea Weber.

boooooooooooooooooo

not so fast.... Poile will match it. He's staying a Pred!

I dunno about all that, it's a ridiculous contract and the Preds would get four first rounders as compensation .

Weber is basically the entire Nashville franchise wrapped up into one defenseman. If they let him walk, they can kiss that team goodbye within a few years. They should do whatever it takes to keep him there.

I know the Flyers Gm Made the deal very front end loaded to make it harder for the Preds to match, but I think Poile will figure out a way to match. They can't lose Suter and Weber in one offseason. and he publicly had said he would match any offer sheet Shea was given. I hope he stands by that.

I know the Flyers Gm Made the deal very front end loaded to make it harder for the Preds to match, but I think Poile will figure out a way to match. They can't lose Suter and Weber in one offseason. and he publicly had said he would match any offer sheet Shea was given. I hope he stands by that.

I don't know, the 4 1st round draft pick compensation is pretty sweet.

I say they are letting him go.

You can get this from Steiner for $199 and spare one of your GIs if you like:

http://www.steinersports.com/claude-giroux-autographed-philadelphia-flyers-winter-classic-jersey-no-namenumber.html

yeah but I don't think the 1st round picks are very low so it won't help the Preds for years to come anyways. I don't think the 4 Picks will justify losing Weber. But who knows. I am a huge Preds fan so I'm definitely hoping they don't lose him.

I don't know, the 4 1st round draft pick compensation is pretty sweet.

I say they are letting him go.

4 1st round picks between 25-30 overall is not enough compensation IMO for Weber. Weber is arguably one of (the current) the best defensemen in the game. He can defend, offend (jk...he can provide offense), can skate well, and can clear the crease. Total package.

The way the contract is set up Weber is getting 26 million in bonus money from aug '12 to aug '13 and that money is not affected by whatever happens in regards to the c.b.a. Can Nashville afford to cough up 26 million in one year. I personally don't think so and I'm thinking Homer knows that they can't.

I freakin wish we had a GM like Holmgren.

The way the contract is set up Weber is getting 26 million in bonus money from aug '12 to aug '13 and that money is not affected by whatever happens in regards to the c.b.a. Can Nashville afford to cough up 26 million in one year. I personally don't think so and I'm thinking Homer knows that they can't.

I freakin wish we had a GM like Holmgren.

I wish I had an owner that understands winning = more money

You can get this from Steiner for $199 and spare one of your GIs if you like:

http://www.steinersp...namenumber.html

47077d1328734115-google-chrome-android-beta-available-now-notsureifserious.png

Annnnnnyway, based on everything I'm hearing, I believe he will be a Flyer. Just saying, you read it here first.

Ehhhhhh that's not true with the Islanders...see: Yashin, DiPietro...

Your owner understands cheating in the stock market and letting his b**** take the fall = way more money.

Your owner understands cheating in the stock market and letting his b**** take the fall = way more money.

I don't believe for a second Wang is losing $20m a year. Most teams try to circumvent the cap ceiling...we circumvent the floor!

Got a few jerseys done recently and picked up one at the meigray expo.

I've always liked the Inferno jerseys and got a real good deal because it was GI and at the summer sale.

Joe Cooper 2007-2008 Game-Issued Columbia Inferno

2012-07-19_18-20-25_692.jpg

2012-07-19_18-20-46_153.jpg

Brooks Laich Edge 1.0 - kit from EPS

2012-07-19_18-17-27_957.jpg

2012-07-19_18-18-13_332.jpg

Mike Green - 2011 All-Star Premier jersey. kit also from EPS

2012-07-19_18-18-52_519.jpg

2012-07-19_18-19-17_43.jpg