Brilliant!

Brooks Laich Edge 1.0 - kit from EPS

Mike Green - 2011 All-Star Premier jersey. kit also from EPS

2j365y0.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yes. I've been wanting this style for years now. The only one better would be the all-sewn Rawlings version from 1984-85 but those are billions upon billions of dollars.

Got this beauty off eBay. It's a Bridgeport Sound Tigers game worn road jersey from the past year, belonging to former WBS Penguin Tim Wallace.

Wallacefront.jpg

Wallaceback.jpg

A couple of AHL jerseys that I picked up over the past few months and more recently while taking advantage of the Meigray summer sale.

I like AHL jerseys, they're different and pretty cool. I think.

1f9eabb9.jpg

af9a9d52.jpg

This one has a wicked repair running from the collar.

73d27257.jpg

b9d8c3ef.jpg

c150fe1a.jpg

d6301989.jpg

20916d18.jpg

9a4dff22.jpg

be945813.jpg

4b795334.jpg

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!

"You can take my ice time, but you can never take my FREEDOM"! -- Tim Wallace <3

Section 329 loves Tim Wallace. We wish him the best in Carolina

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And a Tony Romano?! Great Long Islander!

Oscar! Meyer! Weiner!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!

"You can take my ice time, but you can never take my FREEEEEEDOM"! -- Tim Wallace <3

(Tim Wallace references)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oscar! Meyer! Weiner!

You mean William Wallace, right? LOL. And yeah, I took Romano for the local connection.

You mean William Wallace, right? LOL. And yeah, I took Romano for the local connection.

Nope! I mean Tim! :D

Long story, but there isn't much to cheer about on Long Island. Gotta have fun during the games!

Nope! I mean Tim! :D

Long story, but there isn't much to cheer about on Long Island. Gotta have fun during the games!

I'm a Bruins fan. And I had a hell of a good time at the Coliseum last season (both times)!!!

I'm a Bruins fan. And I had a hell of a good time at the Coliseum last season (both times)!!!

Haha The DP game (Westfall night) was fun...I didn't go to it and played a "game" at home that involved how many goals DiPietro gave up...I would not recommend playing the game lol.

But I love the Tigers pickups!

I will post my Isles tomorrow. I have about 7 to post

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!

"You can take my ice time, but you can never take my FREEDOM"! -- Tim Wallace <3

Section 329 loves Tim Wallace. We wish him the best in Carolina

Oscar! Meyer! Weiner!

Good to see Wally had fans on Long Island! I went there in December for a Pens/Isles game, but he wasn't there at the time. He was really popular in WBS, which is why I'm surprised I was the only bidder on his jersey.

Good to see Wally had fans on Long Island! I went there in December for a Pens/Isles game, but he wasn't there at the time. He was really popular in WBS, which is why I'm surprised I was the only bidder on his jersey.

Haha yup! We (by we, I mean a very small percentage of us nutjobs who sit at the top of section 329 lol) loved him here! I'm glad you got it!

Some great stuff posted here on the past few pages.

No surpise, I love the Timonen, Rob. And Johnny, you got a sweet haul there. Love to see orange and black posted in this thread.

That Rangers Girardi is beautiful. Girardi is one of my favourite non-Flyers in the league. Although he is a pain to play against, you cant help but cheer for a guy who doesn't get the recognition that he deserves. Nothing flashy, just solid game in and game out.

Thanks. For an undrafted player he's doing' alright...

Yay! One more checked off the list:

isBluescirca19861aCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

isBluescirca19861bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Those numbers and crest look like they're iron on patches. Am I seeing wrong?

Haha yup! We (by we, I mean a very small percentage of us nutjobs who sit at the top of section 329 lol) loved him here! I'm glad you got it!

Oh yeah I remember seeing you guys I think. Were you the ones doing all the cheering and chanting, standing all game? You guys were cheering more than anyone else in the arena! Which is to say that no one else really did...

Those numbers and crest look like they're iron on patches. Am I seeing wrong?

It's actually three layers of heat-pressed vinyl -

2016422530105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Nice pickup, Mike!

A couple of AHL jerseys that I picked up over the past few months and more recently while taking advantage of the Meigray summer sale.

I like AHL jerseys, they're different and pretty cool. I think.

be945813.jpg

I think I will need to pick one of these up before the sale ends. Looks really nice.

Oh yeah I remember seeing you guys I think. Were you the ones doing all the cheering and chanting, standing all game? You guys were cheering more than anyone else in the arena! Which is to say that no one else really did...

Yup! That's us. I am not a season ticket holder up there (most are), but I ended up going to 24 games this season (one roadie to NJ!) and if I didn't go with my dad, I sat up there with my friends. So I probably was up there like 13 times (I started going a lot in the second half of the season)

Some awesome minor league pickups recently. I like the Columbia Inferno colors and striping. it's attractive and unique. You also have to love the Mr. Peabody as a fire dog logo.

I also really like the Bridgeport Sound logo. That was always a favorite.

Lastly, I don't recall Mario Lemieux's short lived tenure in St. Louis? What that before Gretzky's then? Who was wearing #66 and forced him to change to #16 anyway??

And with that, we've reached 200 pages and it's time for version 6.0.

See you in the new thread.