New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm yummy

Hr doing a private thats all Frozen Pons seems to be doing latley they do have Marty there this Monday

https://www.frozenpond.com/

AJs has more public they have six Flyers comming in March 9th

http://www.ajsportsworld.com/

Hmm. Now I might need to try to plan to go there on the 9th.

Hmm. Now I might need to try to plan to go there on the 9th.

If you need something done I am going to the show

Only the 2nd jersey auction that I've bid on, but won this one yesterday.

IG9X0806-M.jpg

Chicago Steel Breast Cancer awareness jersey, #00 Rusty Steel. Didn't last long in my collection though as it was a gift to Rusty's family. Love the style, same as the Rockford Icehogs pink jerseys last season.

Only the 2nd jersey auction that I've bid on, but won this one yesterday.

Chicago Steel Breast Cancer awareness jersey, #00 Rusty Steel. Didn't last long in my collection though as it was a gift to Rusty's family. Love the style, same as the Rockford Icehogs pink jerseys last season.

I wish I knew that was you, had no idea you were local! I won Saks jersey.

It is a nice style, similar to the Hawks thirds.

Matching first season Preds jersey size 52. Had a bit of a problem when stripping this so its pretty much limited to single digit numbers. Ronning was next on my list for this style so it will become that.

predators-98-2.jpg

Kind of an impulse decision on this one as it wasn't ever used for any games but it can be seen in the "Wayne Gretzky Hockey Tips" video series. He plays defence against Wayne and Alex Mogilny (gotta admit probably the worst defensive player in history...) and then loses by a split second to Fedorov in a foot race... (like their really trying anyways)

2194452900105170938S425x425Q85.jpg2242025180105170938S425x425Q85.jpg

I wish I knew that was you, had no idea you were local! I won Saks jersey.

It is a nice style, similar to the Hawks thirds.

I'm not necessarily local as its about a 50 minute drive south for me, but try to make it down when nothing else is going on.

BTW, do they do anything with the regular season jerseys?

I'm not necessarily local as its about a 50 minute drive south for me, but try to make it down when nothing else is going on.

BTW, do they do anything with the regular season jerseys?

Ahh, we're season ticket holders. They auction off one set, carry over one set and give the players one set at the end. I actually have a Rusty jersey in my collection from 2 seasons ago.

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/MountainKing79/Jerseys/Hockey/Chicago%20Steel/?start=all&mediafilter=noflash

Ahh, we're season ticket holders. They auction off one set, carry over one set and give the players one set at the end. I actually have a Rusty jersey in my collection from 2 seasons ago.

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/MountainKing79/Jerseys/Hockey/Chicago%20Steel/?start=all&mediafilter=noflash

Do you know maybe someone that owns a Luca Cunti Chicago Steel jersey? i'm searching one since months....

Do you know maybe someone that owns a Luca Cunti Chicago Steel jersey? i'm searching one since months....

A friend of mine had 3 of his but has since sold at least one off.

is someone making fun of me? i swear i will "GLASS THEM" my entourage is bigger then your entourage, i will physically burn you.....Thank you David Hyde for that classic meltdown

Capitals Alternate with Hendricks, an indo but still happy with it. Had EPS sew down the Reebok wordmark

DSCN1073.jpg

DSCN1077.jpg

Really happy with this, Gonchar Capitals 96-97 with correct home "JB Bulldog" patch. I have only seeen the away blue patch out there, but got lucky that this was already on when I got it with poor Simon customization that I had stripped

DSCN1081.jpg

DSCN1092.jpg

DSCN1087.jpg