New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol the Cunti Clitsome line..classic

So then there are just the Swiss players Martin and Adrian Wichser missing. "Wichser" is the German term for http://www.dict.cc/?s=wichser

To complete the line I'm throwing in Dustin Penner. "Penner" is German for http://www.dict.cc/?s=penner

Just got this in today and I'm not to happy with how it came in the mail. It was folded weird so the crest is creased and the package was ripped open. Also there is what looks to be dirt marks on the back of the jersey that weren't mentioned in the ebay listing so who knows if they are a result of the package being partially opened or of they were already there.

rupf6q.jpg

the marks...

[vhwydu.jpg

Dirt marks should easily wash out, I wouldn't worry too much. Still stinks though. That's why I put everything in a plastic bag THEN a box. Shipping in a bag is asking for problems.

Dirt marks should easily wash out, I wouldn't worry too much. Still stinks though. That's why I put everything in a plastic bag THEN a box. Shipping in a bag is asking for problems.

Yeah I'm just a little annoyed at how carelessly it was shipped. It wouldn't have killed the seller to do what you do and put it in a plastic bag and then the package..

Just got this in today and I'm not to happy with how it came in the mail. It was folded weird so the crest is creased and the package was ripped open. Also there is what looks to be dirt marks on the back of the jersey that weren't mentioned in the ebay listing so who knows if they are a result of the package being partially opened or of they were already there.

Half tide cold, half oxyclean and should be good to go.

Game Issued Norway 2006 WHC Goaltender cut.

P1010030-vi.jpg

P1010031-vi.jpg

This jersey is really unusual from the regular Nike Swifts. It has a different mesh backing. Not sure if it was just for the goaltender cut but the other swifts I have from this period are not at all like this. It also has a more traditional (but still Swift-like) cut. It's like a weird hybrid. I love the polar bear crest style though.

PA Parenteau 2006-07 Ducks preseason

P1011595-vi.jpg?1329422960

P1011596-vi.jpg?1329422963

My second NHL game worn. Not a bad jersey and I really like the player. Might consider selling it in a bit because it doesn't fit my collection at all but I am not sure I would want to part with it.

Dmytruk Game worn 2005-06/2006-07 Wilfrid Laurier University jersey

P1011620-vi.jpg?1329422981

P1011621-vi.jpg?1329422984

A bit of a sweetheart jersey as this is the school where I did my undergrad. This is the second WLU jersey I have now and it's actually pretty ugly, however I love it!

Here is the other one I have... not sure if I posted it before. Game worn Helmer.

P1011622-vi.jpg?1329422974

P1011623-vi.jpg?1329422977

This is the alternate they wore for two seasons in 2005-06 and 2006-07. This one is slick.

I have a couple more to throw on here later this week including a Mats Zuccarello game worn Norway that I was dying to get for months.

Never, ever use oxyclean on a jersey, especially one with sublimation.

DSCN1087.jpg

That is awesome. I had no idea there were two version of the JB patch. I have the one with the blue border that I ordered from Murf and Pat when they had them. Patch looks much nicer with the bronze border and I never noticed it was different on gamers until you pointed it out with your post. I guess I learned something new today. Anyway, I just recently sent my JB patch with a blue border to get put on a Caps Blue Eagle jersey to EPS. I should get it back next month, I can't wait to finally see that jersey with a name and number on it.

Whys that? I use OxyClean a lot.

Bleeding, that's why. Some crests can bleed because of that. I've had two jerseys ruined by using that stuff. If it's worked for you, great. But why take the chance? Just use a regular, mild detergent (in COLD water) and spot clean if necessary. I like the Dryel pen for spot cleaning.

Sweet Laurier jerseys, I go to school basically right across the street at UWaterloo

Sweet Laurier jerseys, I go to school basically right across the street at UWaterloo

Yeah, you picked the good school. I miss that town. Do you know if they are they planning to rebuild Mel's Diner?

I wouldn't use Tide. Oxyclean liquid and a little detergent. Follow the directions for the Oxyclean, wash it on a gentle cycle in cold water. Might take 2-3 washes, but that's what I did with my Sweden jersey that looked like it had been trampled on in the store and now it looks perfect. Oxyclean is amazing stuff. Regardless, that USA is a beautiful jersey. I can only hope it becomes a Richter. Anything else would be a disservice.

I wouldn't use Tide. Oxyclean liquid and a little detergent. Follow the directions for the Oxyclean, wash it on a gentle cycle in cold water. Might take 2-3 washes, but that's what I did with my Sweden jersey that looked like it had been trampled on in the store and now it looks perfect. Oxyclean is amazing stuff. Regardless, that USA is a beautiful jersey. I can only hope it becomes a Richter. Anything else would be a disservice.

Oh don't you worry this will definitely be a Richter

I hope the "experts" on this board will indemnify this guy if his jersey gets damaged by using that toxic garbage.