New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Whoaaaaaaaa...nobody from that team would do that jersey a disservice. Don't forget; they were all American.

Hahaha, yes, this is true, but I saw that he's a Rangers fan :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you picked the good school. I miss that town. Do you know if they are they planning to rebuild Mel's Diner?

To my knowledge, I dont think they have any intention on rebuilding anything that burnt down..

They did recently find out who caused the fire and why they started it. An owner of another club apparently paid a couple guys to burn down Tabu (the club that burnt down) and the fire spread to everything else attached in the plaza.

Yeah I'm just a little annoyed at how carelessly it was shipped. It wouldn't have killed the seller to do what you do and put it in a plastic bag and then the package..

[/quote

Sometimes the US mail or customs uses those grease pens on the outside of the package....You're lucky its not that. One time I opened the package and the jersey was not protected inside the bag...OUCH! It wasn't as bad as it could have been though. It looks like a hand wash should take those marks out...

so after long waiting and some problems with USPS...my jerseys arrived today :D:D :D

New York Islanders home set 1 2011/12 #2 Mark Streit (1st game as Captain)

New York Islanders away set 1 2011/12 #25 Nino Niederreiter (2nd NHL career goal)

145.jpg

148.jpg

153.jpg

156.jpg

Now i have only to wait for my preordered Diaz and Weber jerseys and then i will have my Swiss line complete :D :D :D

cheers

manu

Calciomania, great jerseys man! Wasn't Streit captain before this year though? Or did you mean first game this season?

Calciomania, great jerseys man! Wasn't Streit captain before this year though? Or did you mean first game this season?

This is/was (season is over) Streit's first season as the captain. Doug Weight was captain last season

This is/was (season is over) Streit's first season as the captain. Doug Weight was captain last season

Seriously?? I could have sworn he had the C like 2-3 years ago. Oh well, my b.

I hope the "experts" on this board will indemnify this guy if his jersey gets damaged by using that toxic garbage.

It is always best to start with a lighter detergent like Wool-Lite before resorting to the stronger stuff like Tide.

I hope the "experts" on this board will indemnify this guy if his jersey gets damaged by using that toxic garbage.

Not sure who you're talking to, but if it's me I may just get my Irish up....

DSCN0303.jpg

O'Carey Price ASG 2012

DSCN0297.jpg

Mike Ribiero Quebec Citadelles Gamer with 9/11 patch

Edited by nyr007

Seriously?? I could have sworn he had the C like 2-3 years ago. Oh well, my b.

Yup. Weight and Guerin were the captains of the Isles in the Edge era. Then Streit got it this year. Yes, you are b. :thumbsup:

How is Nino developing he was one of the top players in the world juniors a few years back?

The Isles are trying to develop him slowly (i.e. not rush him onto the top lines). Nino is too good for Juniors (Portland), not quite NHL ready, but too young for the AHL. He is playing on the fourth line with Pandolfo and Reasoner. The Isles are trying to work on his defensive game (we all saw his offensive skills at the WJC, numbers in Portland). He has amazing hands, and has generated some nice scoring opportunities, but he is playing on a line with Pandolfo and Reasoner (and when Reasoner was hurt, a callup by the name Tim "Freedom" Wallace), so his stats are a little deceiving. He is starting to pick it up though. I think he is best suited playing with Grabner and Nielsen. He has the size, snarl, and skill set to play with them and he can compliment Nielsen and Grabner very well imo. Grabner and Nielsen need a linemate with size and can crash the net/generate space.

Yup. Weight and Guerin were the captains of the Isles in the Edge era. Then Streit got it this year. Yes, you are b. :thumbsup:

The Isles are trying to develop him slowly (i.e. not rush him onto the top lines). Nino is too good for Juniors (Portland), not quite NHL ready, but too young for the AHL. He is playing on the fourth line with Pandolfo and Reasoner. The Isles are trying to work on his defensive game (we all saw his offensive skills at the WJC, numbers in Portland). He has amazing hands, and has generated some nice scoring opportunities, but he is playing on a line with Pandolfo and Reasoner (and when Reasoner was hurt, a callup by the name Tim "Freedom" Wallace), so his stats are a little deceiving. He is starting to pick it up though. I think he is best suited playing with Grabner and Nielsen. He has the size, snarl, and skill set to play with them and he can compliment Nielsen and Grabner very well imo. Grabner and Nielsen need a linemate with size and can crash the net/generate space.

Nino is lost in the 4th line spot...with guys like Reasoner and and Pandolfo or Wallace...how you can produce?!

In this way i can^t understand the Isles Management. To develop him slowly is ok, but to try something that can't work is bad.

He will never be a good player in defensive game...let him fly the same way as the Rangers do it with Hagelin.

Hagelin can play with top 6 forwards of the Rangers since he was called up. Try that with Nino...i think Nielsen and Grabner would be a good possibility as a line for Nino.

But what we can see in this story is that the Isles need a better Head Coach like the Rangers have with Torts.

And about Streit as captain...i don't know any game he wore the C before this season...

he wore always the A i think.

DSCN0297.jpg

Mike Ribiero Quebec Citadelles Gamer with 9/11 patch

Awesome Pickup. Love how the design of that jersey and all the stick marks are icing on the cake.

Just got this in today and I'm not to happy with how it came in the mail. It was folded weird so the crest is creased and the package was ripped open. Also there is what looks to be dirt marks on the back of the jersey that weren't mentioned in the ebay listing so who knows if they are a result of the package being partially opened or of they were already there.

When I ship jerseys I usually wrap them in acid-free tissue paper first, then put the jersey in a clear plastic bag (store bags often have ink/printing on them that might transfer to the jersey if subject to heat during shipping process), then put the bag in a USPS priority mail box.

I keep saying I'm done with old Steel jerseys but I love this style jersey and was a big fan of Mark. Also will go with the jersey I have of his from the season after:

100_1895.jpg

100_1896.jpg

Got two jerseys in today from a trade with FHG (Kurt). Both look great.

Eric Staal - Going to be stripped and turned into a Skinner, with a 2011 All Star Game patch on it.

7638195.jpg 7638214.jpg

Henrik Zetterberg - Going to have the HHOF patch sewn on (and the A moved over. Yes, I know the patch is on the wrong side of the A right now). Might have the back numbers redone too since it looks like some of the jersey has bled into the twill.

7638220.jpg 7638227.jpg

Been sitting on these two for awhile - 2010 Olympic game worn Sweden women's jerseys

P1011625-vi.jpg

P1011626-vi.jpg

P1011627-vi.jpg

P1011628-vi.jpg

And got this in the mail today. Definitely one of my grails.

2009 WHC game worn Mats Zuccarello-Aasen Team Norway jersey

P1011629-vi.jpg

P1011630-vi.jpg

Interested in trading my Samuelsson for your Anthoine? I Prefer the #9. Size 56 I'm guessing?

I keep saying I'm done with old Steel jerseys but I love this style jersey and was a big fan of Mark. Also will go with the jersey I have of his from the season after:

100_1895.jpg