New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Messier ASG is ridiculous. That's awesome. I got my other jersey back from Mike today, but I have a guy here hanging new doors and there's too much crap flying around so I haven't even taken it out of the bag yet. Pics later.

Edit: Flyers845 - Was it really necessary to quote ALL those pictures just to say "Love that Phaneuf"?

Wow! Great hauls all around! Love the TBTCs and the Nolan Sharks. As well, those all stars are tremendous slim!

Kurt, give me your goddamn Western all star.

OMG I just scored something huge and I will be right back with it :thumbsup::skaterblu:

OMG I just scored something huge and I will be right back with it :thumbsup::skaterblu:

Well come on don't keep us waiting haha.

And Johnny, no can do pal haha. Or I'll trade you for your stack of phantoms.

Slim

That has to be the best haul of all time!

Wow! killer stuff man

Here are my two most recent additions: Berezin is a 52 and Wes is a 56.

2-0130a-1.jpg

2-0130b-1.jpg

Wow.....who the hell would put that guy on the back of a Leafs jersey.....

.....c'mon Mike......go for it......

Maggiesmsp.gif

So I found a local 90's collector, wow his house is full of memorabilia. Now I know to some of you this is not a WOW because you might own one but for me it's an amazing addition to my collection that one day will belong to my son. I did get a kick Arse deal on it and for a 20 year old jersey it's in pretty good shape. I know that the jersey is missing a nameplate and I feel that the "C" is a bit to big. I asked the guy who customized the jersey and he told me that his mistress did all his jerseys. Also as you can see the 9 has Sakic's auto on it and he told me he got it during on of the Kings game and it's 150% real if not I'll get double the money back :rolleyes: Who would have a Ultrafil name plate for this baby?

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

Actually came that way sir. It may possibly be a strip job in the forseeable future.

No problem......just surpised someone would put Berezin

He was the 1990's version of Jason Blake......