New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Haha, I'm actually not a Pens fan, though. I just saw the deal on jerseycity and thought a Crosby would be a nice one to have. I'll send it in to EPS later down the road.

Well if you don't want it....

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that the "C" is a bit to big.

In '91 to '93, the As and Cs were large and blocky, and placed quite low -

2430208700105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2704371520105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2831869840105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2351642340105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

but by '93-94, it they were smaller, and the C was much rounder -

2071373420105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2012440810105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

:thumbsup:

peeps are killing it these last two pages. Love all the Leafs stuff but LMFAO at the Berezin. If you looked up puck hog in the dictionary his face would be right beside it.

Oh yeah, slight jersey foul on the Phaneuf with the sundin patch but still very nice.

Yes, the Nords' letters, as well as the Sabres ones from the same time frame, fluctuated in size quite often.

Man, the Nords were so hard up for extended leadership in 92-93 that they slapped the A on Mike Ricci? Yeesh.

In '91 to '93, the As and Cs were large and blocky, and placed quite low -

:thumbsup:

Cool thanks man I just hope EPS has the Ultrafil white nameplates and Ill have them change the C to a smaller one.

tumblr_lscuvd4lLS1r3cii9o1_400.jpg

LMFAO! Nice, very nice. Anyway, was only expecting a new desktop monitor to be delivered today, so when USPS brought me a bag from New Jersey I was pretty happy. Got this back from Mike:

Brian Leetch white Liberty:

DSCN1345.jpg

Back:

DSCN1346.jpg

Yeah yeah, inb4 "they wore Starter" etc. I think it looks awesome with 3-layer everything. I'm glad I put Leetch on it. Next task is to get my Yankees project going.

In honor of Vancouvers comeback victory against the Wings tonight, now is the appropriate time to unveil "Lotto".

Mr. "6/49" Himself, John Garrett, now Canucks Color Commentator for Sportsnet.

2893891560105170938S425x425Q85.jpg2583036180105170938S425x425Q85.jpg

This was the style from his Final season playing professional hockey and spent 10 games of the season Backing up Richard Brodeur. Full Ultrafil material with Canucks style velcro fight strap. The team actually cut out the loop strap for these jerseys that was factory CCM job and crudely sewed a velcro strap in its place. This one also has the JCM patch wore in honor of Jake C. Milford from December 1984 until Spring 1985.

As for the "Lotto" nickname, John ended the '85 season with a 6.49 GAA... Not so stellar for the 1983 All Star Game MVP, that was until Gretzky scored 4 goals in the last 10 minutes of the 3rd period and a Re-vote was held to give Gretz the MVP. Politics :P

Oh man a GOLD flying V with the Milford patch! Those are SUPER rare. Even more, a lot of those were recycled to the alumni team so that makes it even rarer. Also, that particular year was essentially just Maska Superfil jerseys that were tagged with CCM so I'm assuming it's nice and heavy, right? It also explains a team-added fight strap too. Very nice indeed.

Yeah, it's not a gamer sadly though, just a correctly done Authentic jersey. Still super pleased with it.

As you mentioned about 99% of the gamer jerseys had the JCM stripped and then most of them were recycled for the Alumni team. But the Strap and Patch is correct for this one, so that makes it a big plus.

So I found a local 90's collector, wow his house is full of memorabilia. Now I know to some of you this is not a WOW because you might own one but for me it's an amazing addition to my collection that one day will belong to my son. I did get a kick Arse deal on it and for a 20 year old jersey it's in pretty good shape. I know that the jersey is missing a nameplate and I feel that the "C" is a bit to big. I asked the guy who customized the jersey and he told me that his mistress did all his jerseys. Also as you can see the 9 has Sakic's auto on it and he told me he got it during on of the Kings game and it's 150% real if not I'll get double the money back :rolleyes: Who would have a Ultrafil name plate for this baby?

Are these your pics of the jersey or the sellers?

So I found a local 90's collector, wow his house is full of memorabilia. Now I know to some of you this is not a WOW because you might own one but for me it's an amazing addition to my collection that one day will belong to my son. I did get a kick Arse deal on it and for a 20 year old jersey it's in pretty good shape. I know that the jersey is missing a nameplate and I feel that the "C" is a bit to big. I asked the guy who customized the jersey and he told me that his mistress did all his jerseys. Also as you can see the 9 has Sakic's auto on it and he told me he got it during on of the Kings game and it's 150% real if not I'll get double the money back :rolleyes: Who would have a Ultrafil name plate for this baby?

Are these your pics of the jersey or the sellers?

My pictures why would I put the sellers pictures?

Man, the Canucks, Nords, Slim's killer haul, this is just too much. I also really love the Mark Streit gamer.

Today I got a nice Caps sz 54 which I will be adding the pictured patch and turning it into the man with the best hockey hair ever. Creating a match to when he hit the 105.2 slapper.

capitals-ccm3.jpg

Al-Iafrate-Skullet-2.jpg

aliafrate0111b.jpg

In honor of Vancouvers comeback victory against the Wings tonight, now is the appropriate time to unveil "Lotto".

Mr. "6/49" Himself, John Garrett, now Canucks Color Commentator for Sportsnet.

This was the style from his Final season playing professional hockey and spent 10 games of the season Backing up Richard Brodeur. Full Ultrafil material with Canucks style velcro fight strap. The team actually cut out the loop strap for these jerseys that was factory CCM job and crudely sewed a velcro strap in its place. This one also has the JCM patch wore in honor of Jake C. Milford from December 1984 until Spring 1985.

As for the "Lotto" nickname, John ended the '85 season with a 6.49 GAA... Not so stellar for the 1983 All Star Game MVP, that was until Gretzky scored 4 goals in the last 10 minutes of the 3rd period and a Re-vote was held to give Gretz the MVP. Politics :P

Wow! Very impressive jersey Chow_hound. :D

Man, the Canucks, Nords, Slim's killer haul, this is just too much. I also really love the Mark Streit gamer.

Today I got a nice Caps sz 54 which I will be adding the pictured patch and turning it into the man with the best hockey hair ever. Creating a match to when he hit the 105.2 slapper.

capitals-ccm3.jpg

Dude I think the 90's Caps and the Nords jerseys are the best looking jerseys for the early 90's.

You could use that one for nameplates though ;)

Lol a $500 nameplate. 2 more showed up after my post, so a total of 4 for the day.

Arutyun - please don't re-post pics if all your going to comment is "nice jersey" or "those are great jerseys", etc

Jesse - is that the V that I pointed you to? I'm assuming not, since I don't recall it having the patch....where'd you snag that?

B - Excellent decision; too often people go with the obvious (Bondra, Hunter, Ciccarelli, etc). I bet you won't find too many others out there with Iafrate on them :thumbsup:

That Messier ASG is ridiculous. That's awesome. I got my other jersey back from Mike today, but I have a guy here hanging new doors and there's too much crap flying around so I haven't even taken it out of the bag yet. Pics later.

Edit: Flyers845 - Was it really necessary to quote ALL those pictures just to say "Love that Phaneuf"?

Sorry pal I must of forgot I wasn't allowed to

Very nice, I have the same jersey and while that was tempting, I just found this play too good to pass up.

DSCN0498-1.jpg

DSCN0515.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xte-Vtxg-m8

LMFAO! Nice, very nice. Anyway, was only expecting a new desktop monitor to be delivered today, so when USPS brought me a bag from New Jersey I was pretty happy. Got this back from Mike:

Yeah yeah, inb4 "they wore Starter" etc. I think it looks awesome with 3-layer everything. I'm glad I put Leetch on it. Next task is to get my Yankees project going.

The Leetch looks good. Its a replica so i think company based replicas that made jerseys teams never wore dont apply with the fail stuff (I just have a different belief about replicas vs authentics/GI/GW).

Then how did you get pictures of a jersey from an auction that hadn't even ended yet?

My link

He said he bought it off a local collector. I can only assume that meant he picked it up, since his pictures are clearly on a different background than the listing's pictures...and the listing has since been ended by the seller.

Then how did you get pictures of a jersey from an auction that hadn't even ended yet?

My link

A WORD OF CAUTION:

You should note that the name letters are sewn through the nameplate into the jersey. Standard practice is to sew the letters to the nameplate and then sew the nameplate to the jersey. Exception: Detrioit Red Wings where the name letters are directly sewn into the back of the jersey with no nameplate.

The background floor also matches the one in his other recent arrival pics.