Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ebay if its the same one that was listed a week or so ago

VERY NICE JERSEY

Yes, it is the same jersey from EBAY.

Modano1973 great haul, especially the blue Nike '96 USA WCoH, those are super rare, where'd you get it?

Is it just the blue ones that are rare or are the white one's pretty rare as well?

Unfortunately, I don't think you'll have a large selection of Kings players who wore a 52. From what I've seen, Lappy wore a 58 in CCM and Koho airknits, so no way he wore a Starter 52.

That sucks but someone must have worn a 52 if it's a game issued jersey, how can I find out?

That sucks but someone must have worn a 52 if it's a game issued jersey, how can I find out?

It's difficult; you just have to keep checking gameworn sites and auctions. Looks like Ray Ferraro wore a 52:

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=38&lotid=459

Not sure if it makes a difference, but I know that Lappy wore a 58+ during his time with the Avs.

I have a 96 Kings Lappy which is a 54...that is what I am basing my info on.

You have to remember that when Lappy played for the Avs the uniforms players were wearing were much bigger than the mid 90's.

Another case in point. My Norstom gamer from 1999 is a 52...he wears a 58 by the mid 2000's.

Unfortunately, I don't think you'll have a large selection of Kings players who wore a 52. From what I've seen, Lappy wore a 58 in CCM and Koho airknits, so no way he wore a Starter 52.

My Lappy from 96 is a 54 made by CCM.

You have to remember that when Lappy played for the Avs the uniforms players were wearing were much bigger than the mid 90's.

Another case in point. My Norstom gamer from 1999 is a 52...he wears a 58 by the mid 2000's.

Edit due to crappy tone. Sorry guys.

Edited by Burnaby Joe Sakic

Beautiful T-Res! If you are going to post an Islander-related jersey, you are going to have to post a video of a song about said player in your post....

Finished up these two while watching the all star game. Nice to see Lupul and Kessel hit the score sheet.

Anyways, made a matching set of one of my favourite Leafs players.

2138949470105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2053677400105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

2752498570105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2531536000105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks for that info. Amazing how there's so much size variation even for the same player. I didn't think there was much variation in size between 1990's CCM ultrafils and airknits, but your 1996 Lappy is a 54, and this one from 1999 is a 58:

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=51&lotid=806

No orange bordered Centennial patch on the road one??? BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Meh, every Domi pic I've seen has the regular patch. Slims Selanne needed the orange patch more then my Domi.

Ahhh they're impossible to find anyway. I'm not even sure as to the rhyme and reason of them wearing that patch because I've seen the regular white border patch on the blue ones. Who knows?

Nice Domi Rookie jerseys!

Good Call!!

Modano1973 great haul, especially the blue Nike '96 USA WCoH, those are super rare, where'd you get it?

Are the white ones just as rare, I have found one for sale but if it's not worth much probably won't pursue it

It's difficult; you just have to keep checking gameworn sites and auctions. Looks like Ray Ferraro wore a 52:

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=38&lotid=459

Nice I liked Ray Ferraro too. I'll have hime on the top of the list and I'll see who else I can find. Thanks guys :thumbsup:

So, while this didn't just arrive today, it's something that I finally got around to taking a picture of to share with those who were interested in this:

Picture2.jpg

My team-signed 2010 Flyers jersey. This was my first year as a Season Ticket Holder, and the Flyers went to the Finals. I had everyone who played even one minute, both coaches, and the GM sign this jersey. There's 35 signatures in total. Only one missing is Lukas Krajicek. Been trying to track him down for a long time, but its difficult now that he's over in the Czech Republic.

Are the white ones just as rare, I have found one for sale but if it's not worth much probably won't pursue it

The white ones were available for retail sale in 3 different forms, replica (alpha sized), "replithentic" (factory customized replica with numeric sizing but no fight strap), and on-ice authentic (numeric sized with fight strap). Nike did the same thing with the 1998 Olympic jerseys.

To my knowledge the blue ones were never available for retail sale and I've only seen 4 that weren't game worn jerseys and they were all authentics.