New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Most people panick a little when they hear the news, but I must admit I was quite happy when I found out I'd be having twins -

Thankfully they're not identical (white '85-87, red '87-89) so they probably won't have to compete with each other too much :P

Thanks again to HM for the hookups on the red one :thumbsup:

Copycat, but mine are identical.

Those are saaaaaweeeeeeeeeet though.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people panick a little when they hear the news, but I must admit I was quite happy when I found out I'd be having twins -

Thankfully they're not identical (white '85-87, red '87-89) so they probably won't have to compete with each other too much :P

Thanks again to HM for the hookups on the red one :thumbsup:

No problemo

The red Gartner cam out great!

Somebody asked for a COA on the Zubov jersey, here it is

9482437.jpg

Despite that camera has undergone serious water damage, I am GUESSING I can make out what this says...

I think it says…

Letter of Authenticity

This letter confirm that enclosed jersey is authentic & features design and colors of the Soviet National Team (USSR)

Player’s name ZUBOV

Jersey was produced by “Vega Sport” (Russian) company.

“Vega Sport” is authorized sportswear manufacturer and supplier of Russian Sports Leagues.

Wow... I just wrote my first COA guys :thumbsup:

If you bought that as a game worn, and what i managed to make of the photo is what it says on the paper, you should ask for a refund.

Got an email from sportchek advertising a buy one get one free sale on all clearance items. Popped in and found the last two of these they had. After it was all said and done they ended up costing $25 each after tax :D. These will be part of my Hall of Fame game project, one will be an 07 and one will be an 08.

2043600690105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2112131200105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Got an email from sportchek advertising a buy one get one free sale on all clearance items. Popped in and found the last two of these they had. After it was all said and done they ended up costing $25 each after tax :D. These will be part of my Hall of Fame game project, one will be an 07 and one will be an 08.

Is there a coupon or is it available for everyone?

I am so happy with this. Found in the game worn section for a mere $99, the only real wear on this is some pulls on the sleeves. Size 52 G written on the tag. I plan on making this a Hextall. Also included were a pair of game worn(?) socks. Number 43 written on the top of one of them. Tony Horacek?

th_IMG_3658.jpg

th_IMG_3654.jpg

th_IMG_3657.jpg

th_IMG_3656.jpg

th_IMG_3660.jpg

th_IMG_3659.jpg

Is there a coupon or is it available for everyone?

it's available for everyone. Make a dummy email account and sign up for their email list and you get a coupon for 10% off your first purchase.

Just got my Bobby Ryan Iowa Chops jersey back from Hockey Monkey (The same company that does the Ducks jerseys). $65 and 2 weeks.

Do the do other teams as well I li e in Los Angeles and I really don't want to send my jerseys to EPS or ESP?

Nice leafs jerseys TML. Great price too.

Who do you plan on making them?

not sure, the team those two years were pretty bad.

HPIM2874.jpg

Just came in today from the Leafs store...those psychos shipped it overnight, hence the ridiculous shipping lol. Sheesh! Can't complain, it's, as confirmed, 2.0 with Ottawa shoulder patch and "Reebok" on the back. They also screwed up my address but the FedEx dude took an educated guess and found me. I'd be ornery right now if he hadn't lol.

Twins may look for a blue one later I love that these are edge 2 jerseys not like a few years ago

001-19.jpg

002-20.jpg

not sure, the team those two years were pretty bad.

Haha the JFJ years really screwed over the team. Only players I would probably consider are Schenn, Kaberle or Sundin.

MacInnis jerseys Rule! I'm still hunting for my Flames MacInnis for sure!

MacInnis jerseys Rule! I'm still hunting for my Flames MacInnis for sure!

Did you end up winning that caps Hunter jersey? I got that Flames from the same guy. Slightly slow on shipping, but the sweater is legit. Not sure about the sig though.

Vernon is on the list. I want to put a 75th or Stanley Cup anny patch on it.

This arrived today:

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

Game worn from the premier games at the beginning of the season. It was worn in the preseason game against Jokerit and the 2-1 win over the Rangers in Stockholm.