New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

shoulder patches on opposite sides? was it like that last year too?

That threw me off last year as well lol.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another cheap local find for me. As you can see the customization was horrible, everything on it was completely wrong.

2759123060105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

An hour of my time with a seam ripper turned it into the beautiful blank canvas below.

2647855070105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2659758770105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Another cheap local find for me. As you can see the customization was horrible, everything on it was completely wrong.

2759123060105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

An hour of my time with a seam ripper turned it into the beautiful blank canvas below.

2647855070105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2659758770105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Nice. Did you win that Leafs 3rd a while back?

This was worth repeating :check:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/svkK4JVtpTE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Your suckage at embedding is worth repeating too. :P

Your suckage at embedding is worth repeating too. :P

Yes I suck at embedding....I didn't look up the help.....

By the way, thanks for fixing it Mike...

Heh...just a friendly Peter Griffin jab at our neighbors of the Great White North. Though I am intrigued at the addition of Scandinavian cannage...

Oh I get it now....

I am using IE and the media does not show up, so I didn't see what video you put in it's place......

I have to view the forum in Firefox in order for it to show......

What video did you put there?

Oh I get it now....

I am using IE and the media does not show up, so I didn't see what video you put in it's place......

I have to view the forum in Firefox in order for it to show......

What video did you put there?

vq7ipv.jpg

Yeah, IE is pretty bad. This is what I had there for a little bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leMm4F4NAJ0

:D

Also, for future reference, all you have to do on these boards to embed YouTube videos is copy and paste the web address of an opened video. No magic codes before and after. Just the address.

If you are going to turn it into a Bernie, make sure you strip the patches, and put the numbers on the shoulder yoke portion, not the sleeves.

Do you have a recommendation for an outfit that could do the work?

What would I need to show them so they know what the numbers should look like?

I would say Exclusive Pro Sports could do it. From the looks of it, the number font is pretty normal looking so id just sift through some Yahoo/Google images results. Even if you can't find the exact number you are going to have put on it, include photos because they could match it to a certain number style I would think.

Authentic CCM AirKnit 1999 Washington Capitals Olaf Kolzig Alternate Jersey. Capitals 25th Anniversary patch was worn in four games in January, then removed since it did not have league approval. Patch is a repo. All numbers and letters are reverse kiss, EPS did a great job getting the proper material for the bronze.

DSCN0997.jpg

DSCN1007.jpg

DSCN1001.jpg

Not to keep this off topic, but if you have IE 9 and are having problems, its got to be something you've installed on your end. Its one of the best browsers out there.

No problems, it just does not play embedded video.

I guess it does not recognize the [media] tag

You need the <iframe> or <object> code for it to work as it works on other sites....

Heh...just a friendly Peter Griffin jab at our neighbors of the Great White North. Though I am intrigued at the addition of Scandinavian cannage...

I just thought it would be pretty funny to have a hot blonde keep saying duh..... :)

My All Stars from Real Sports

I know I am probably in the minority but I really don't like the current all star jerseys......

I know I am probably in the minority but I really don't like the current all star jerseys......

I'm not the biggest fan of them but the blue is WAY better than the red.

They are a nice looking jersey but they should have made all the stars and patch stiched rather than a stick on