New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Thanks for the info man!

The Caps always had nice jerseys but I wish it was Ultrafil I think it would have been much nicer.

I use EPS

Thanks I will email them today.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the Fitzgerald Preds. Saw that on eBay myself but I figured Id wait for a regular season version. Still an awesome jersey and the only year they wore that model.

All I needed was a CCM to have a gamer in every style they've worn. I'd been waiting for something to come around for awhile.

Nice baseball jersey...

look what Santa got me for May 3rd :D

92/93 Tony Granato with the Cup Finales patch curtesy of Slim, thank you sir :thumbsup: Now the patch is still not attached to the jersey as I have to take it back to Bobs and have them sew it down with white Ultrafil under neat the patch as they had it during the 93 Cup finales. The kit was made by Truman (Game Day Sports Archives) and was sewn on by Bobcat Athletic.

IMG_1946.jpgIMG_1947.jpg

The you guys might remember my Ducks jersey that I sent to Monkey Hockey and how they terrorized it? Well here it is all done up correctly... well almost if you know what to look for. The kit is made by Truman and sewn by Bobcat. After I striped the jersey there was a lot of glue and color dye left from the twill but one of the workers at Bobcats got it right out.

IMG_1950.jpgIMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1952.JPG

Then I picked this awesome Alexei Zhitnik of eBay for pennies. I will also be adding a 93 Cup Finales patch to this jersey.

IMG_1948.jpgIMG_1949.jpg

And then... I got these two sexy monsters that I've been wanting for a long time. As soon as Bobcat and Truman are done with my jersey these will be heading over to EPS to become Jagr and Bourque.

IMG_1956.jpgIMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1953.JPGIMG_1954.jpg

And then... I got these two sexy monsters that I've been wanting for a long time. As soon as Bobcat and Truman are done with my jersey these will be heading over to EPS to become Jagr and Bourque.

IMG_1953.JPG

Dat Pooh. If you want some serious authenticity, send it to Custom Crafted. They'll do it up nicely.

DSC_1137.JPG

Or just send it to me, I'll keep it for myself :P

Cool thanks for the advice I sure will send it there. Now this one that I got has the 75th anniversary patch, does it belong on the 96/97 or on a 98/99?

Good thing they supplied the nameplate too because you'd probably find Jimmy Hoffa before you found another gold Starter nameplate.

This guy showed up this week. 2007-2008 Jason Smith Set 1 game worn jersey. Size 58. MeiGray LOA

My first Reebok 1.0 gamer. I must admit, it held up pretty well for 13 games used.

2666923160105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

2390824680105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

The jersey shows decent wear with red board paint and a board burn on the right cuff. The left arm wear consists of a 1 1/4" inch repair above the arm numbers and more red board paint. The front of the jersey shows some even wear with numerous fabric pulls. The back of the jersey has a white stick tape mark on the right shoulder blade area. The threads around the collar are popped due to a few fights Smith had while wearing this jersey. Small amount of glue residue to the left of the bottom portion of the "C" due to the removal of the alternate captains "A" that was worn in the pre-season. The captains "C" replaced the "A" when Smith was named as the 16th Flyers captain. Smith scored his only goal of the season and added an assist while wearing this jersey. Photomatched to the repair above the left arm #1.

Is that Pens an ebay find?

Is that Pens an ebay find?

Yes it is.

Yes it is.

I almost snagged that guy. My computer hesitated to enter the bid at the end. Good to see it's with someone on here though :thumbsup:

I almost snagged that guy. My computer hesitated to enter the bid at the end. Good to see it's with someone on here though :thumbsup:

Thanks, the jersey was a Buy it now it offers, did you submit an offer?

Thanks, the jersey was a Buy it now it offers, did you submit an offer?

Must've been an identical one to it. Lol still a solid pickup.

A few recents. Two of the 3 will be in the "Who To Put On This?" thread.

2010/11 Zack Kassian Portland Pirates (thanks to ferro39).

2629767630107092053S500x500Q85.jpg2390979360107092053S500x500Q85.jpg

Rangers Away 6100, size 54.

2185305100107092053S500x500Q85.jpg2139410460107092053S500x500Q85.jpg

Flyers Home Edge 2.0 (Team Issue), size 56.

2447716760107092053S500x500Q85.jpg2483136030107092053S500x500Q85.jpg

A few recents. Two of the 3 will be in the "Who To Put On This?" thread.

2010/11 Zack Kassian Portland Pirates (thanks to ferro39).

Zack Kassian the second Armenian to play in the NHL, the first Armenain was Zach Bogosian. I remember when the Thrashers played the LA Kings and it was Bogisians first game in Los Angeles so the Kings honored him with Armenian Heritage Night. I'm Armenian and it's good to see someone from your race playing the game you love.

Zack Kassian the second Armenian to play in the NHL, the first Armenain was Zach Bogosian. I remember when the Thrashers played the LA Kings and it was Bogisians first game in Los Angeles so the Kings honored him with Armenian Heritage Night. I'm Armenian and it's good to see someone from your race playing the game you love.

have an Armenia hockey jersey?

Cool thanks for the advice I sure will send it there. Now this one that I got has the 75th anniversary patch, does it belong on the 96/97 or on a 98/99?

Your jersey is a 96/97 but unfortunately the patch was used in 98/99. A little strange that someone would put on a year-specific patch but not have it customized. Nice Pens, btw- that's always been one of my absolute favorites.

Gah! Madhat where did you get that 2.0?

Some great looking jerseys

Always love the Flyers 2.0 want to trade

He's a Canadian from Windsor Ontario. Is there another Zack Kassian that I haven't come across?