New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zack Kassian the second Armenian to play in the NHL, the first Armenain was Zach Bogosian. I remember when the Thrashers played the LA Kings and it was Bogisians first game in Los Angeles so the Kings honored him with Armenian Heritage Night. I'm Armenian and it's good to see someone from your race playing the game you love.

MadHat is right he's not Armenian according to this article:

Zack Kassian: Armenian I’m Not

Contrary to popular belief and hearsay in the Armenian community, NHL prospect Zack Kassian is not Armenian.

Per request to verify Kassian’s Armenian heritage, Rob Gagnon, public relations coordinator of the Windsor Spitfires, confirmed with Kassian that he is not Armenian.

http://yerevanmagazine.com/blog/zackkassianisnotarmenian/

Whoever emails me instructions on how to obtain one of those Flyers game issued sweaters can come to my birthday party..

I have a size 52 white from a few years ago when they went to the Cup Finals not team issued but a 2.0

He's a Canadian from Windsor Ontario. Is there another Zack Kassian that I haven't come across?

Wait wait I take that back I mixed him up with Matt Kassian that plays for Minnesota. :wacko:

post-4090-0-89369400-1336151428_thumb.pn

I hit 3 birds with one stone last week... well one bird and two Kings :lol:

XXL Wild Wings - This thing looks AWESOME in person WOW! This will become a Selanne so before he retires and leaves Anaheim I can get it autographed.

IMG_1960.jpgIMG_1961.jpg

And the two Kings and both are XL.

I'll probably go with Granato or McSorley on this one.

IMG_1901.jpgIMG_1902.jpg

Now this one I will be stripping and recustomizing it with the correct font and colors. It will also be a gift to my brother. Yes I'm awesome like that B)

IMG_1958.jpgIMG_1959.jpg

Your jersey is a 96/97 but unfortunately the patch was used in 98/99. A little strange that someone would put on a year-specific patch but not have it customized. Nice Pens, btw- that's always been one of my absolute favorites.

Thats what I figured and NHLUniforms showed the same thing and thanks on the Pens jerseys.

I have a size 52 white from a few years ago when they went to the Cup Finals not team issued but a 2.0

If it's a 2.0 from 2 years ago, then it's gotta be a team issued or a gamer?

I hit 3 birds with one stone last week... well one bird and two Kings :lol:

XXL Wild Wings - This thing looks AWESOME in person WOW! This will become a Selanne so before he retires and leaves Anaheim I can get it autographed.

And the two Kings and both are XL.

I'll probably go with Granato or McSorley on this one.

Now this one I will be stripping and recustomizing it with the correct font and colors. It will also be a gift to my brother. Yes I'm awesome like that B)

Two of the ugliest jerseys of all time in one post. Very nicely done.

So who else besides me was watching the Kings game last night and were trying to see if anybody in the stands was wearing one of those things?

I have a feeling he is not telling...Did Stu leave the garage door open at the MeiGray warehouse?

Wait wait I take that back I mixed him up with Matt Kassian that plays for Minnesota. :wacko:

Matt Kassian is Zacks older brother. Canadian boy as well.

Matt Kassian is Zacks older brother. Canadian boy as well.

Well you saw my tweet to Matt and that's what he told me. I did not read it from a post or a wiki page he told me him self. I'll try to tweet Zack and see what he says about his brother saying that to me. I mean I know they are not 100% Armenian but they have roots to them.

Two of the ugliest jerseys of all time in one post. Very nicely done.

So who else besides me was watching the Kings game last night and were trying to see if anybody in the stands was wearing one of those things?

I don't know why anyone could call these jerseys ugly these are sexy. And only a small amount of people wear the jersey to games not unless it's a Burger King jersey night or something like that.

What's a Tweet?

:lol: Twitter, here click on the link and you can see what I asked him:

great zhitnik.......one of the best names in nhl history

Thanks man I'm working on getting a Sabers one done up too.

have an Armenia hockey jersey?

I don't own one but here is what they look like: Jersey number 13

Also read this... sad but true they suck and don't know how to play but they always win gold for wrestling in the Olympics.

Okay I'll stop posting now, sorry I off today and its really boring and I have nothing to do :blink:

That's not new that's more like 30 years old and still looks awesome :thumbsup:

It's totally recycled.

It is a pre-season jersey but for sure the first LEAFS jersey that Vinny D ever put on.

There is the ccm version of his rookie jersey up for auction right now in the GAMEWORNAUCTIONS.NET Auction..

This has some nice use and I LOVE the old MASKA's..

That is one amazing Leafs jersey. Now I have to follow up after that... sigh

These 2 Isles 2.0s came back from Stitches NY today. Got these from that SVP sale and got them done up, what a deal. Billy G is one of my all time favorites and who doesnt love Tavares' game. Stitches NY has awesome craftsmanship.

guerin-f.jpg

guerin-b.jpg

tavares-f.jpg

tavares-b.jpg