New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have taken a picture....... I Just saw a woman who was at least 65-70 wearing Shea Weber's 2011-2012 Home set 2 Gamer at the Preds game tonight. It was pretty awesome!

Here is my new Damphousse

That Vinny D is amazing. I was wishing I had the coin to buy it as soon as I saw it pop up on Ebay.

Wow, that's a crazy Damphousse jersey! Beautiful! Great pickup!!

Love the JT Isles as well, I need to get mine done up soon.

Here is my new Damphousse

Ah so it was you that snagged that on eBay

I saw the seller pulled the listing

Good job! From an era where the leafs had a few decent draft Picks

I should have taken a picture....... I Just saw a woman who was at least 65-70 wearing Shea Weber's 2011-2012 Home set 2 Gamer at the Preds game tonight. It was pretty awesome!

I hate her and I don't even know her! haha...

nice to hear .....it could be his mom,right ?

you´re zhiting me ?

:lol: no man, I saw one pop up on eBay 2 months ago with the the 25 year anneversery patch it looked so nice that I have to have one.

You should have taken out her knees and made off with the jersey. I'm sure it wouldn't take much, old people go down easy.

:mellow:

Another for the Steel collection, this is from the first season. I'm not sure about the player, the roster from the teams first season doesn't show anybody with this name and the jersey looks unused...maybe somebody who got injured in pre season or took off before the season as that's pretty common in the USHL.

100_2020.jpg

100_2021.jpg

That is one amazing Leafs jersey. Now I have to follow up after that... sigh

These 2 Isles 2.0s came back from Stitches NY today. Got these from that SVP sale and got them done up, what a deal. Billy G is one of my all time favorites and who doesnt love Tavares' game. Stitches NY has awesome craftsmanship.

Awesome jerseys. I really wanted a Isle 2.0 from the SVP sale but couldn't seal a deal for a size 52 or 54. Very jealous :)

Another for the Steel collection, this is from the first season. I'm not sure about the player, the roster from the teams first season doesn't show anybody with this name and the jersey looks unused...maybe somebody who got injured in pre season or took off before the season as that's pretty common in the USHL.

useless fact alert:

If you take the first "O" out of the name, it reads "salmon" in Italian

Thought it was pretty funny

I knew of a guy whose last name was "Coglione"

That will give a good laugh to the Italians on the board

For those who don't know, it is a word used to refer to your balls

useless fact alert:

If you take the first "O" out of the name, it reads "salmon" in Italian

Thought it was pretty funny

I knew of a guy whose last name was "Coglione"

That will give a good laugh to the Italians on the board

For those who don't know, it is a word used to refer to your balls

LMAO

G is silent

Love the sticks. Sometimes players are really cool about giving them out too.

Thanks and yeah some of the Predators are pretty nice about it if they can actually spare a stick. Pekka Rinne gave out sticks at two of the last three practices.

Couple new additions:

Did Truman do the Palffy?

It looks awesome, I can't wait to get my jerseys from him.

Most of my stuff is from him now man, he does awesome work. But like so many others say, be very descriptive on what you want and include photos.

Its easy for you because you can go to his shop and have him do anything you like. But no mater what like you said he does great work and I think I'm going to stick with him for my none kings jerseys. he has two of my All-Stars and a Sharks.

Hmmm...first time I looked this Truman up. I never realized he was local to me. Lives walking distance from a friend of mine. May have to try him out some time.