New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

]

So that's it for this week. I have some more stuff I need to post once I get around to taking pictures.

Very nice haul.

Ahh you're the one who beat me to that Madore jersey!!

Yeah, both were available when I took it. I partially regret not getting the blue Madore but wanted a blue that I could realistically wear.

Love the 2 Steel pickups, great wear on the Saks, any repairs on the JS?

Yeah, both were available when I took it. I partially regret not getting the blue Madore but wanted a blue that I could realistically wear.

Love the 2 Steel pickups, great wear on the Saks, any repairs on the JS?

I must have just missed out. I emailed the guy right after the fold of the team. I have one of Madores Steel jerseys, great goalie.

There's one big repair on the back and a lot of holes. From my experience unless the hole is enormous they don't really bother fixing them at the USHL level. I also have the black jersey Zach Saar used and it has a lot of wear in it, especially given that he only played half the season in Chicago and nobody else took over his number/jersey.

Just got this in.Ducks away Edge 1.0 Bobby Ryan. size 52 with monkey sports lettering. Even though it was never worn by him , im still excited about getting it.

The Ducks use arched names now?

For some reason it does look nice with that font and number type.

Thanks for the props seifer

Haha naw it's not arched. It's from the plastic hanger bending and the jersey looked like that as a result. Look at the seam the goes through the name, it has the same curve to it.

Anybody on here have an eye for early 2000 Dallas Stars jerseys? I have a jersey that was customized, and before they send it I want to make sure it's correct. They've sent me a photo of the jersey and I'm noticing small flaws. A second opinion would be nice. If anybody would like to take a look fire me a PM and I'll send them the pics.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Posted in the "Is It Good" thread.

the ducks should use curved letters, looks great because the big numbers on the back have round edges.....gives off a smooth vibe.......

I disagree i think the arch kind of makes it look amateur , i am not a big fan of curved letter unless its a 3rd jersey therefore trying to do something different

I disagree i think the arch kind of makes it look amateur , i am not a big fan of curved letter unless its a 3rd jersey therefore trying to do something different

So you don't like the Red Wings or Rangers curved letters?

I kind of like curved. I prefer arched like the rangers and to some degree the avalanche. Detroit's is ok, more for the tradition than the way it looks. I like a pure curve too:

6896470146_aa55de3317.jpg

Ok guys, here is one of the most amazing things I could ever own. First I want to thank cjerina for allowing me to purchase it from him.

Matt Hendricks AHL/pro hockey debut jersey worn in his lone game with the Milwaukee Admirals.

hendricks-ads-f.jpg

hendricks-ads-b.jpg

I had always seen that stat line on his hockeydb page and thought, what odds it would take to find that jersey.. and what do you know.. wow!

And just in time for puck drop!!

I had always seen that stat line on his hockeydb page and thought, what odds it would take to find that jersey.. and what do you know.. wow!

That's pretty sweet man. Back when the ducks didn't have an ahl affiliate Matt Beleskey played a couple games with the toronto marlies. I emailed the team asking if they happen to have a Beleskey gamer, they never responded haha

Ok guys, here is one of the most amazing things I could ever own. First I want to thank cjerina for allowing me to purchase it from him.

Matt Hendricks AHL/pro hockey debut jersey worn in his lone game with the Milwaukee Admirals.

You were the one that beat me to it. Stop stealing my jerseys. :lol: