New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Ok guys, here is one of the most amazing things I could ever own. First I want to thank cjerina for allowing me to purchase it from him.

Matt Hendricks AHL/pro hockey debut jersey worn in his lone game with the Milwaukee Admirals.

I had always seen that stat line on his hockeydb page and thought, what odds it would take to find that jersey.. and what do you know.. wow!

And just in time for puck drop!!

Man, I LOVE oddities like that. I'm stoked for you on that pick up.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the Admirals jersey, Brandon. I really want to get a game worn one with the Brewers patch on it.

So do I..Its on my wantlist...just a few other things 1st...

2327411540105170938S600x600Q85.jpg2845074990105170938S600x600Q85.jpg

Jari Kurri Team Issued 1991 Canada Cup Tackla Jersey. Size XL, has nice gold Tackla tagging and the reinforced sleeves. Very cool design that didn't last! It's actually going to be up for sale, so PM me if interested. Just made a few large purchases.

Nice pick ups guys the Hendricks is awesome the game was awesome and finally we'll see a game 7. chow_hound the Kurri looks awesome man :thumbsup:

Just got back from the Phillies tonight and used the trip to the city to pick up two jerseys from Pro League Authentics, I have been wanting to make for quite a while, one is not hockey related but such a dream project of mine that I had to share...also, Flyers fans, check the patch thread for an interesting project that PLA is working on...

First up, a team issued Flyers' Edge 1.0 away jersey customized as Claude Giroux's rookie debut:

2948208890105983466S425x425Q85.jpg

And second and one I am way more pumped about, as it is likely a one of a kind, properly authentic, reproduction of the jersey Roy Halladay wore as he pitched a perfect game. Jersey itself was bought as a blank 2010 team issue with authentic Robin Roberts '36' patch which is the true defining feature that makes the jersey really unique:

2058536790105983466S425x425Q85.jpg

And second and one I am way more pumped about, as it is likely a one of a kind, properly authentic, reproduction of the jersey Roy Halladay wore as he pitched a perfect game. Jersey itself was bought as a blank 2010 team issue with authentic Robin Roberts '36' patch which is the true defining feature that makes the jersey really unique:

2058536790105983466S425x425Q85.jpg

That is an awesome Halladay jersey! Very unique indeed! :thumbsup:

Ok guys, here is one of the most amazing things I could ever own. First I want to thank cjerina for allowing me to purchase it from him.

Matt Hendricks AHL/pro hockey debut jersey worn in his lone game with the Milwaukee Admirals.

I had always seen that stat line on his hockeydb page and thought, what odds it would take to find that jersey.. and what do you know.. wow!

And just in time for puck drop!!

Glad to help you out Brandon, it was a flawless transaction and am pretty impressed that the jersey arrived yesterday after going out on Monday!

If anyone else is looking for a quality Admirals jersey, take a look at my collection and make an offer.

http://chrisjerina.smugmug.com/Racing-Hockey-Memorabilia/Milwaukee-Admirals-Jerseys

-Chris

P.s. since it is New Arrivals:

Charlotte Checkers ECHL #44 (supposedly Eric Fenton, an ex-Admiral)

IG9X1097-M.jpg

IG9X1098-M.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words everyone and sorry to those I beat out for it (sort of). :hook:

I haven't shared in a while, so here are some of my latest pickups.

2009-10 Portland Pirates red alternate - Tyler Ennis

The team is supposed to be sending me the LoA for this one, but they told me it was sent two weeks ago and I haven't seen it yet, so who knows. Pretty much zero wear, since he only played in 2 games in this jersey due to the fact that it's an alternate jersey and he spent a good amount of time in Buffalo.

DSCN0614.jpgDSCN0615.jpg

2010-11 Milwaukee Admirals alternate - Cory Conacher

Mostly I just love this logo, so I had to have one of the jerseys in this style.

DSCN0612.jpgDSCN0613.jpg

2011-12 Wheeling Nailers white - Peter Lenes

Even though they're the baby baby Penguins, the Nailers will be my hometown team in a month, so I figured I better have a jersey. Lenes is all of about 5'5", and this is a size 56 jersey, which just cracks me up.

DSCN0610.jpgDSCN0611.jpg

The best part of the Lenes is the sewing job on the nameplate. He was brought in via trade mid-season, so I guess they just didn't care.

DSCN0607.jpg

Any wear on it? I ended up getting the white Conacher myself since I was able to photomatch it.

Very little, I think it was only worn once since he only played 5 games with them. It's got a black mark on one of the shoulder anchor patches, a little bit of wear on one sleeve, and a tiny hole in the back below the numbers. With the right picture I might be able to photomatch it, but it's been tough to come by pictures of AHL games, especially one specific game like that.

Very little, I think it was only worn once since he only played 5 games with them. It's got a black mark on one of the shoulder anchor patches, a little bit of wear on one sleeve, and a tiny hole in the back below the numbers. With the right picture I might be able to photomatch it, but it's been tough to come by pictures of AHL games, especially one specific game like that.

IG9X9134-M.jpg

Worn in 2 Calder Cup playoff games too, that's from the 2nd game in Milwaukee.

Some great pickups in here! Nothing special on this one, although a replica seems to be better built then the premier I have although everything but the NHL logo is heatpressed.

2012-05-10_12-17-03_20Ev.jpg

Nice pickups!!

Love the rookie Giroux and those gamers!

Chris, that Checkers is ugly as hell lol

Baby blue? Check.

Bright/Neon Orange? Check

Checkered flag pattern on the jersey? Check

Bear on crest that has nothing to do with the team name? Check

Gotta love it.

Beautiful Pensacolas!

Not a jersey, but it will be going on one and I have been looking for this for a looooong while

Big thank you to Klaus from NHLPatches.info for the hookup here....

1999 Inaugural Hall of Fame Game patch

th_IMG_0127.jpg