New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Not a jersey, but it will be going on one and I have been looking for this for a looooong while

Big thank you to Klaus from NHLPatches.info for the hookup here....

1999 Inaugural Hall of Fame Game patch

I hate you. How did you sweet talk him into giving it up?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow a ton of great jersey in the last 2 pages

-That Kurri canada cup is simply unreal one of the top jerseys i have seen the last couple of months

-Those ahl jersey are so unique really love them

-The florida themed jersey are off the wall i love those snake jerseys ahhaha what team is that?

-john where in the world did you find that patch its one of the only loose Habs patches I DONT HAVE AND I HAVE BEE LOOKING FOREVER!!!

As for my take on arched names , i don't like the rangers or wings i think it would look better straight the only team i think it works is Avalanche but they get a fail for the use of ice sheen in their jerseys

I hate you. How did you sweet talk him into giving it up?

I just asked and he said he'd sell it to me.....you had asked prior I assume?

wow a ton of great jersey in the last 2 pages

-That Kurri canada cup is simply unreal one of the top jerseys i have seen the last couple of months

-Those ahl jersey are so unique really love them

-The florida themed jersey are off the wall i love those snake jerseys ahhaha what team is that?

-john where in the world did you find that patch its one of the only loose Habs patches I DONT HAVE AND I HAVE BEE LOOKING FOREVER!!!

As for my take on arched names , i don't like the rangers or wings i think it would look better straight the only team i think it works is Avalanche but they get a fail for the use of ice sheen in their jerseys

Jacksonville Lizard Kings, used to play in the ECHL.

Awesome jerseys everyone :thumbsup:

Well, I finally got want I wanted a 86/87 Los Angeles Kings jersey, man this thing is just sweet. Hopefully I can get it customized within a month and yes you guessed it I will be going with Luc Robitailles rookie year jersey. Thanks to Slim for the name bar and I will be using a replica patch till I come across an authentic, if that will ever happen.

IMG_2058.jpgIMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2064.JPGIMG_2065.jpg

Then if you guy can remember I found a local collector in I purchased a few autographed jersey from him and this 91 Gretzky Air-Knit Canada Cup was one of them. So I sent the jersey to PA Sports and got the signature authenticated and the guy wasn't lying the signature was real:

-Previously posted-

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

No big Kings fan here, but in that era I was attending a lot of New Haven Nighthawks games. Minor league team shared by the Rangers and the Kings. They used the Kings jersey design, but in Rangers colors. Very nice jersey there!

I just asked and he said he'd sell it to me.....you had asked prior I assume?

Sure did. I bought an 09 version off him and asked if he would sell me the others I wanted. Like so many of my attempts at picking up women in my younger days I got rejected :noway: .

Then if you guy can remember I found a local collector in I purchased a few autographed jersey from him and this 91 Gretzky Canada Cup was one of them. So I sent the jersey to PA Sports and got the signature authenticated and the guy wasn't lying the signature was real:

Nice to see its the real deal, but why cant PSA put the hologram somewhere less noticeable, like on the fight strap? Seems so distracting and tacky IMO

Nice 80s Kings, those are great.

Another first year Preds jersey to complete the quadfecta... This will be a Tom Fitzgerald as he was their first captain. Ill soon have top scorer, captain and Vokoun & Timonen rookie jerseys from the first season.

preds-1998.jpg

CANTWAIT.jpg

Well, I finally got want I wanted a 86/87 Los Angeles Kings jersey, man this thing is just sweet.

Very nice pickup there. That's one Luc jersey I still have to get, just no luck finding one small enough to fit me. :(

Quite envious!

Sure did. I bought an 09 version off him and asked if he would sell me the others I wanted. Like so many of my attempts at picking up women in my younger days I got rejected :noway: .

I really wasn't expecting him to since he collects patches, however I just was browsing and noticed he had a pic of the '99 HHOF patch (usually he puts a notice saying he does not have the patch in his collection if he really does not)

Since I did not see it there I assumed he did have it, so I thought what would the harm be in shooting him an email....and here I sit patch in hand.....

No big Kings fan here, but in that era I was attending a lot of New Haven Nighthawks games. Minor league team shared by the Rangers and the Kings. They used the Kings jersey design, but in Rangers colors. Very nice jersey there!

I just saw it and wow they look nice, I'm going to try and find one of these now.

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/1987_88_Bob_Janecyk_New_Haven_Nighthawks_Game_Worn_Jersey-4040-123.html

15287.jpg

Nice to see its the real deal, but why cant PSA put the hologram somewhere less noticeable, like on the fight strap? Seems so distracting and tacky IMO

Well they asked me if I wanted the sticker to be put on the neck tag but I told them to put it on the number.

Very nice pickup there. That's one Luc jersey I still have to get, just no luck finding one small enough to fit me. :(

Quite envious!

Thanks bro, I hope you come across a 44 or 48 man this jersey is just amazing.

i love the kings jersey but i am not feeling the canada cup incorrect material and not a fan of autographs but i can understand how some people would be pumped to own the great ones auto!

Jacksonville lizard kings!! whoever designed those jerseys should be hire in the nhl very cool concept and i think would be cool if some team would think outside the box for their alternate jerseys...one can only wish

John that's a rare patch you hold onto to that one i have never even seen one loose!!

Jacksonville Lizard Kings-a homage to Jim Morrison, who's father was stationed at the Naval base in Jacksonville while he was growing up. For you trivia buffs out there.

Jacksonville Lizard Kings-a homage to Jim Morrison, who's father was stationed at the Naval base in Jacksonville while he was growing up. For you trivia buffs out there.

It keeps getting cooler!!!

i am not feeling the canada cup incorrect material

All original 1991 Canada Cup jersey

IMG_2103.jpg

Just got back from a week in Vegas and came home to a great big box waiting for me.

th_IMG_3676.jpg

th_IMG_3675.jpg

th_IMG_3674.jpg

th_IMG_3673.jpg

th_IMG_3672.jpg

th_IMG_3671.jpg

th_IMG_3670.jpg

th_IMG_3669.jpg

th_IMG_3668.jpg

th_IMG_3667.jpg

I need to get a KOHO patch to switch out for the vector on the Iggy alt.

Part deux

th_IMG_3664.jpg

th_IMG_3663.jpg

I'm pretty happy how this one came out. It started like this.

th_IMG_3631.jpg

th_IMG_3630.jpg

I stripped it because it had the wrong font, but when I stripped it there was REALLY bad glue residue that had picked up the red from the numbers. I thought it was a goner, but EPS did a super job cleaning it. There are only a few spots where there is a shadow of the glue. And I got the proper captain's C applied.

th_IMG_3666.jpg

th_IMG_3665.jpg

Man the Nords jerseys are just sick the Sakic looks awesome man.

The best part of the Lenes is the sewing job on the nameplate. He was brought in via trade mid-season, so I guess they just didn't care.

DSCN0607.jpg

OK, just what in the hell is that crapass sewing? Who in the world ever decided to poop that out and call it good should be barred from customizing for the rest of their life.

I've never even seen a knockoff treated so shabbily. Seriously, take some pride in your work, man. How much time did you really save by doing that compared to making it right?

On the other hand... it's pretty unique to own such and oddity and it's cool that you have such and strange piece in your collection.

It angers me someone thought that was good enough in the first place, but at the same time it's so weird it's cool to own.

And some more.

IMG_0184.jpg

That is just so wrong in so many ways. Tell me it was a one off for breast cancer night or something.

Brandon bro those are sweet man nice pick up dude.