New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

OK, just what in the hell is that crapass sewing? Who in the world ever decided to poop that out and call it good should be barred from customizing for the rest of their life.

I've never even seen a knockoff treated so shabbily. Seriously, take some pride in your work, man. How much time did you really save by doing that compared to making it right?

On the other hand... it's pretty unique to own such and oddity and it's cool that you have such and strange piece in your collection.

It angers me someone thought that was good enough in the first place, but at the same time it's so weird it's cool to own.

It gave me a good laugh when I got it, at least. And if I ever find any good Nailers photos I might be able to match it to one. If I ever get a chance to meet the guy who did it, I'll be sure to ask what in the world he was thinking. If I didn't already have something to do full time I'd walk down there and tell them to hire me... I may not be an expert, but I can't do worse than that!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you all got some really nice jerseys.

I finished stitching these three last night. The sundin I got back from the shop, but the arm and back numbers were too far apart, the "C" was off, and the nameplate was 6100 airknit, so I restitched the numbers closer and got an EDGE nameplate for it. I should have just ordered a loose kit. I altered the neck tag to look like a team issued jersey, but the tag starts to fray once you cut it. I stitched over the edge serge-style and then stitched it onto the jersey. It isn't perfect, but I'm okay with that.

sundin08sz46frontback.jpg

sundin08sz46neck.jpg

I can't afford an 80's ultrafil, so I settled for a replica. I love that style.

Clark88frontback.jpg

Potvin. Nothing special.

Potvinsz54frontback.jpg

Man, you all got some really nice jerseys.

I finished stitching these three last night. The sundin I got back from the shop, but the arm and back numbers were too far apart, the "C" was off, and the nameplate was 6100 airknit, so I restitched the numbers closer and got an EDGE nameplate for it. I should have just ordered a loose kit. I altered the neck tag to look like a team issued jersey, but the tag starts to fray once you cut it. I stitched over the edge serge-style and then stitched it onto the jersey. It isn't perfect, but I'm okay with that.

I can't afford an 80's ultrafil, so I settled for a replica. I love that style.

Potvin. Nothing special.

Nice work on those jerseys. That Clark is a beauty. I was sooooooo close to making my white 89-90 into a Clark but decided to go a little off the board with it.

I'm going to disagree with you on the jacksonville lizard kings if that a third it's awesome thirds should be wild!!!!

-From the first pic the canada cup looked like ultrafill .... but it is air knight...all i can say thats pretty rare hang on tot hat

ok i have to ask how much you want for the deadmarsh i like it!!!

nice find

LOVE the Nordiques heat in here! Joe, way to go with the super-accurate placing of everything on your Sakic. Looks great.

Just got this from MeiGray early this week. Milan Hejduk 2011-2012 White Set III. I don't want to see him go, but this could be the final jersey he scored an NHL or Avalanche goal in. That's why I pre-ordered it. He was wearing this jersey when he scored on April 30 against the Flames in Calgary.

Hejduk2011-2012WhiteSetIII.jpg

Hejduk2011-2012WhiteSetIIIback.jpg

Thought I had it photomatched before it arrived. I swore there was a hole by the back of the left armpit. No hole when the jersey arrived. Not good.

Quick story, I *almost* cut off the string that was hanging from the back of the MeiGray tag when I noticed it too.

Hejduk2011-2012WhiteSetIIIMeiGraystringclose.jpg

Upon further review of re-watching the game on my DVR I noticed the string during a timeout as the announcers discussed Hejduk's tough retirement decision he may have during this off-season.

HejdukString.jpg

Cutting something as simple as a string off a game worn jersey when it arrives is a bad idea, especially if you'd like to photomatch it when there's very little game use on it. Lesson learned.

A couple more jerseys you guys are going to like are on the way. I'll post pics soon after they arrive. Hope you all are doing well.

A few new Rangers additions over the past month or two...

1.0 Callahan - I know it's not exact to on ice, what can I do...

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

McDonagh 1.0 - love McD - may have to wear this one to game 7 tonight even though it's a road jersey...

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

And after a long search I thought would never succeed... A 2.0 Winter Classic Authentic - likely to be a Hagelin within 2 weeks.

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

BEAUTIFUL Rangers jerseys. I'm wearing blue tonight in San Salvador....

Nice Rangers pickups, especially the 2.0 Winter Classic. Find yourself a Reebok patch and cover up that vector though!

Nice Rangers pickups, especially the 2.0 Winter Classic. Find yourself a Reebok patch and cover up that vector though!

Working on it... :thumbsup:

Love the Hejduk, Jay! Congrats on the pickup!

Working on it... :thumbsup:

I need a couple of wordmarks with white writing on a royal background as well. We need to get this project rolling!

These pics aren't the greatest since they're from my phone (I'll repost in a few days when I get my camera), but considering that you just shared yours I figured I would post this.

Derek Stepan 85th Anniversary away jersey, modeled after his first game where he scored a hat trick.

IMG_20120512_151505.jpg

IMG_20120512_151530.jpg

I brought this in to the NHL Store to send out to Arena Wear on Tuesday at around 2PM, and it was back in the store Friday around 7PM.

These pics aren't the greatest since they're from my phone (I'll repost in a few days when I get my camera), but considering that you just shared yours I figured I would post this.

Derek Stepan 85th Anniversary away jersey, modeled after his first game where he scored a hat trick.

I brought this in to the NHL Store to send out to Arena Wear on Tuesday at around 2PM, and it was back in the store Friday around 7PM.

Dude how awesome is Arena Wear? SO FAST!!!! I love it. Can't wait to let them do my WC jersey.

IF I can't do a wordmark on McD, I'll add the 85th Anniversary patch to it. The Stepan looks great.

You going tonight?

There are too many ranger fans on this board <_<

What you talkin about willis? :stickhndl:

Delighted with this Dale Weise gameworn Wolfpack jersey from 2009-2010.

- Steiner LOA

- Team repairs at both elbows

- Hole at one elbow

- Popped stitches around the collar

- Various scuff marks

- Shortened fightstrap

- Collar sewn closed for smaller opening

Beautiful stitching on the 3-color numbers

Weise2009_2010frt.jpg

Weise2009_2010bk.jpg

There are too many ranger jerseys on this page. Unacceptable

I don't think I ever posted this picture

NHLShop.jpg

You did. It was deleted because there's only room for one New York team. We just accept Sabres jerseys because everyone knows anything north or west of The Bronx isn't really part of New York :D

Extra soft too! :thumbsup:

I don't know, that crest looks like it would hurt your bunghole...

I don't know, that crest looks like it would hurt your bunghole...

I really like the back material. Very smooth.

I really like the back material. Very smooth.

Bid on my fan allegiance http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180881216427

I'd rather have the Rangers jersey. You certainly have no use for it :P

Picked this up yesterday locally. Already went the Gilmour route on one of these so I'm gonna go with someone different on this one.

2612961130105461084S500x500Q85.jpg