Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I finally finished this project:

Canadienscirca1991CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

anadienscirca1991bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I couldn't get ALL of the discoloration out but it's good enough.

In my opinion the Moose consistently put out some of the nicest jerseys in the game of hockey. From Minnesota all the way up until their final season. Not to mention their tribute jerseys which were always plentiful and sexy as hell.

I'm stoked I finally got one of this style. A nice plus that it's patched.

2005/06 Ryan Bayda w/ All Star Patch and fairly decent wear.

2357850780107092053S500x500Q85.jpg2442550540107092053S500x500Q85.jpg

It's got the Moose 10th Anniversary patch on the inside hem as well. I forgot to take pictures though.

After seeing the new Nike authentic jerseys, we DO NOT WANT NIKE TO TAKE OVER FOR NHL JERSEYS.

I thought the contract ends in 2014?

Reebok has signed a new contract to make NHL-themed apparel, but the Canton company will have to share the locker room with a few new rivals.

As part of its new five-year agreement with the National Hockey League Players’ Association, Reebok will continue to have exclusive rights to make jersey replica “name and number” T-shirts, as well as T-shirts that contain full team rosters. The new contract will start on July 1 and expire in 2016. Reebok has a separate agreement, which is also scheduled to expire in 2016, with the National Hockey League to make hockey jerseys.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/canton/news/x532925981/Reebok-inks-a-new-contract-for-hockey-clothing-but-also-gets-some-competition#ixzz1uzplpQZg

Well, I finally finished this project:

I couldn't get ALL of the discoloration out but it's good enough.

the ROY is sweet man.

Reebok has signed a new contract to make NHL-themed apparel, but the Canton company will have to share the locker room with a few new rivals.

As part of its new five-year agreement with the National Hockey League Players’ Association, Reebok will continue to have exclusive rights to make jersey replica “name and number” T-shirts, as well as T-shirts that contain full team rosters. The new contract will start on July 1 and expire in 2016. Reebok has a separate agreement, which is also scheduled to expire in 2016, with the National Hockey League to make hockey jerseys.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/canton/news/x532925981/Reebok-inks-a-new-contract-for-hockey-clothing-but-also-gets-some-competition#ixzz1uzplpQZg

Great...4 more year of this crap

what new ones?

The Nike NFL jerseys (not to mention their NCAA football and basketball jerseys) are TERRIBLE. You think Reebok is bad? Check out the new NFL jerseys, specifically the midsection.

Here's a couple -

Bruins CCM Early 90's Home White - Moog #35

DSC_0543.jpg DSC_0544.jpg

Bruins Starter 1996-1997 Team Issue Set 1 - NOBR #33 (This thing would not lay down flat)

DSC_0545.jpg DSC_0546.jpg DSC_0547.jpg

I'm not really sure what to do with this thing. It's not a gamer, as written on the fight strap by the previous owner -

DSC_0548.jpg

so I don't think I would make anyone upset by stripping and re-lettering, but it is kind-of cool as-is. We'll see...

As disgusting as it makes me feel to say this, I do love those Pooh Bear Alternates.

They are really something. Nice pickup Angelo

I have a size 46 Bruins alt that someone cut the fight strap our of. I have been debating about selling it, but it's just so unique and different.

Great...4 more year of this crap

Have a look at the stuff Nike is making for the NFL..you should be signing a petition to extend RBK's contract.

Plus who would want jerseys to be made of that raincoat material (Team Canada Authentics)..such garbage.

I gotta agree with Poopy (did I really just write that?)...I'm more than happy to suffer minor transgressions from Reebok than have to endure Nike's self-serving routine.

Speaking of Reebok.....I've been seeing this TV ad....

from the 18 - 21 second mark made me laugh.....

Yes The CFL jerseys are not the best the guy I get to sew most of my jerseys is the sole contact for the Hamilton Ticats his shop is littered with the jerseys as they had a launch a few weeks agao

Here is some finished products

013.jpg

012.jpg

001.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

011.jpg

Awesome stuff, Cowboys. I love that Phantoms. The all black jersey is really sharp

Awesome stuff, Cowboys. I love that Phantoms. The all black jersey is really sharp

Thanks I have a Phantoms Black and Orange alternate on its way