New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Did a little Monarchs shopping this week.

Got a Stefan Legein Monarchs. Light wear. A few board burns and light stick marks. Nothing too heavy.

DSC01616.jpg

DSC01617.jpg

Also added a Nick Deslauriers jersey. He just finished his first year with the Monarchs and looks like he's gonna be a monster blue liner if he continues to develop. Big kid, hard hitter, not afraid to throw down and fight. He wore this jersey during the playoffs this year and hard a nice fight in it. We were sitting by the tunnel and he had to come change jerseys since the back was torn open during the fight. I did some asking around and was lucky enough to get my hands on it before it was repaired.

DSC01607.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

DSC01611.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an aside on the Deslauriers jersey I noticed the patches looked a bit odd when I was taking pictures. I had noticed he wore vector jerseys most of the year since they were obviously burning off old stock and this one was a wordmark jersey. Well this one is also a vector that was revamped into a wordmark by the team. Possibly just so it was a wordmark during the playoffs?

On the neck they put the wordmark on a bigger patch and sewed it down. The tail has the wordmark sewn onto a patch big enough to cover the vector logo and that's heat pressed onto the jersey.

DSC01614.jpg

DSC01615.jpg

DSC01612.jpg

DSC01613.jpg

Very nice Redbeard! I really like the Monarchs colors. Quick (see what I did there?) question...Is the black and yellow layer dye sublimated with the purple sparkly layer "real" twill?

I'm really liking the design of the newer Monarchs jerseys. And it's funny, I didn't even notice until now that much of the back shoulder area coloration is due to the nameplate, not the shoulder panel. Nice pickups!

Yeah dude the Monarchs look sweet great pick up.

BP never got his fair shake here in MN. 50/50 on the fans high expectations and Douggie Riser for that one. Kid has talent but it has been stunted.

At least it is no James Sheppard!

Pouliot is a slug, all the talent in the world and no work ethic. He had his liscnece suspended 3 times here in montreal for being a jack arse on the road. The guy sucked in Minnesota , sucked in Montreal and is average on a great boston team.....he will just keep collecting pay checks until every team just gives up and labels him a Alexandre Daigle.

Very nice Redbeard! I really like the Monarchs colors. Quick (see what I did there?) question...Is the black and yellow layer dye sublimated with the purple sparkly layer "real" twill?

If I understand the question right it's a two layer number. The black and yellow is a single dyed layer and the purple is a seperate layer on top of that.

If I understand the question right it's a two layer number. The black and yellow is a single dyed layer and the purple is a seperate layer on top of that.

Yup! that was the question! Thank you for answering!

Did a little Monarchs shopping this week.

Got a Stefan Legein Monarchs. Light wear. A few board burns and light stick marks. Nothing too heavy.

Also added a Nick Deslauriers jersey. He just finished his first year with the Monarchs and looks like he's gonna be a monster blue liner if he continues to develop. Big kid, hard hitter, not afraid to throw down and fight. He wore this jersey during the playoffs this year and hard a nice fight in it. We were sitting by the tunnel and he had to come change jerseys since the back was torn open during the fight. I did some asking around and was lucky enough to get my hands on it before it was repaired.

Those are some nice Monarchs jerseys. Nice score on the fight-torn Deslauriers. :thumbsup:

Pouliot is a slug, all the talent in the world and no work ethic. He had his liscnece suspended 3 times here in montreal for being a jack arse on the road. The guy sucked in Minnesota , sucked in Montreal and is average on a great boston team.....he will just keep collecting pay checks until every team just gives up and labels him a Alexandre Daigle.

didn't know about the run ins with the law in Montreal. Latendresse was looking like a friggin steal when we traded Princess P to the Habs. Now we can't keep him off of IR <_<

Got a shipment in this morning from Truman... So stoked right now.

2004 Eastern Conference Roenick (only had him change out the Flyers patch to this new, better one)

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

2003 Eastern Conference Roenick

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

And finally... I own a customized Wild Wing!

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

Btw, does anyone know the name of the font used on those Monarch jerseys?

It's the same one used on the old Wolf Pack jerseys and I've been trying for quite a while to find out the name.

2006 Justin Williams Carolina Hurricanes SC Finals jersey. Here's hoping for another Cup jersey for JW this year! :thumbsup:

williams_sc06_f-1.jpg

williams_sc06_b-1.jpg

2006 Justin Williams Carolina Hurricanes SC Finals jersey. Here's hoping for another Cup jersey for JW this year! :thumbsup:

Awesome Williams bro and yes I'm hoping for one too.

Awesome pickups, especially this one!

i-XbbGVg2-M.jpg

This is a 1987 West Germany Udo Kiessling jersey. Amazing fuzzy (not felt) heat sealed numbers. Way cool customizing job done just right.

2378478720100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2809109980100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

Big thanks to Blee16 for this one! Finally a SC final jersey I can wear without swimming in it!

P1020826.jpg

P1020828.jpg

To all my fellow fans of "Ugly" jerseys, i think it's pretty bad-Arse that full grown men had the balls to wear these... even if it was only for 6 games...

2880394640105170938S600x600Q85.jpg2593299600105170938S600x600Q85.jpg

It even happens to fit into my collection of Canucks, I really need to locate his Canucks Alt from the same season before he got traded. One of the "lucky" players to wear more than 1 1995 3rd jersey...Oh if only he got dealt to the Kings that season...

Haha so this was the Wild Wings gamer you were talking about... Nice pick up bro it's awesome.

Great pickup, chow_hound!

Glad to see someone on here won the Wild Wing from HA.

Got this today from EPS.... This was my attempt to replicate a jersey worn on October31, 2001 to pay tribute to the First Responders of September 11.

Great jersey Hawks Win. One of the best I've seen this month.

The Wild Wing gamer is incredible chow_hound. That must have set you back quite a lot.

Love that West Germany jersey Jeff, very cool.

And grats Chow on the Wild Wing gamer, truly impressive pickup.