New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

This is a 1987 West Germany Udo Kiessling jersey. Amazing fuzzy (not felt) heat sealed numbers. Way cool customizing job done just right.

Love this one Jeff! The Adidas stripes for some reason just seem to work on those mid-80s International jerseys.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you might be able to tell, I'm really a fan of German National Team jerseys and this is one of my favorites in my entire collection, which is surprising since I usually opt for the dark ones, but in this case the black, red, yellow stripes stand out much better against the white and the dye sublimated eagles on the sleeves have more contrast than the grey on black of the road version.

Add in a nice, long last name with a first initial and the colorful Olympics patch on the back (strangely not worn by all teams), I can't like this one more.

2360040520100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2466903640100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

Aw, man, that's a beaut! The nameplate, the "A", those sublimated eagles...SOOOO nice!

I'm really feeling the lack of a German National Team jersey in my collection recently...

Got a couple gifts yesterday. Completely unexpected but very happy to receive them.

Bob Beers 1993-1994 Edmonton Oilers. Smashed with paint transfer, team repairs, stick marks, etc. Also the first Airknit jersey to go into my closet.

DSC01583.jpg

DSC01586.jpg

My Dad grew up an Oilers fan and he says there is no way that's genuine. You got taken in by a fake, dude.

My Dad grew up an Oilers fan and he says there is no way that's genuine. You got taken in by a fake, dude.

Looks spot on to me. Is your dad an Oilers jersey expert?

Not understanding how your Dad's fandom makes him an expert. A little more information on your conclusion would be nice.

This is coming from the guy who stole Redbeard's photo and called the jersey his own. I'm surprised he had the balls to show his face around here again.

Oh god... I cant wait for this one. Tell pops to grab his bifocals and come write his aside.

Well my dad said your dad's on the wellfare...wanna lick? Psych!!!

Oh god... I cant wait for this one. Tell pops to grab his bifocals and come write his aside.

Yeah; this is shaping up to be a good one. Only have to wait to see whether it turns into coincidental minors for roughing or 5-minute majors for fighting. To me it’s beginning to look like a one-sided bench-clearing brawl.

Yeah; this is shaping up to be a good one. Only have to wait to see whether it turns into coincidental minors for roughing or 5-minute majors for fighting. To me it’s beginning to look like a one-sided bench-clearing brawl.

This should be entertaining. I bet JerseyHound disappears again and doesn't give proof why he thinks the jersey is a fake.

Really? Seriously?

Ok. First off I posted that jersey five weeks ago which means one of two things. Either your "Dad" is a real slow reader or he needs to start trading more of his cigarette rations for extra time on the prison library computer.

Secondly what leads your "Dad" to make the fake claim?

When I was given the jersey I did my home work. I came on to this site and looked at the "Tags and Tails" section to check out the markings. Went onto various sites such as Getty Images, Hockey Reference, and Hockey Uniform Database to check out various pieces of information. I followed all that up with various Google Image searches, Flickr searchs, and checked out past auctions on Classic Auctions as well as Gameworn.net to compare the jersey to other Oilers jerseys from that time period.

I also used my eyes. You can see wear, and marks, and repairs. And if you compare those things to other wear marks and team repairs from that era you can get a feel for what's real and what's fake.

Hell, I even found Bob Beers signature on other items and compared it to what's on the jersey. Another thing that matches. Let's face facts. If the jersey were fake and I posted it on this site somebody would have called it as a fake in the first 20 mins the pictures were up.

You can even ask this if you want. If somebody had a jersey from the right time frame why the heck would they fake a Bob Beers jersey? Do you think maybe they would have faked a Doug Weight or a Jason Arnott rookie jersey before a Bob Beers of all people? Dear God, the Oilers were awful during that time period. At least fake a jersey from somebody that has the potential to be a standout. If it makes you feel any better I'll drive to the Boston Garden, buy tickets to a Bruins game, sneak up to the media section, find the WBZ booth, and ask Mr. Beers personally if it's his jersey. I'll even get a signed letter and a picture for you if that makes your day.

Lastly, Jerseyhound, what the hell is your issue? Are you feeling a bit angry because you got caught stealing photos of one of my jerseys to claim as your own? Maybe if you hadn't stolen pics of a one-of-a-kind, highly sought after, specialty jersey you might have gotten away with it.

Or do you have a personal issue that I am unaware of? Did I steal your lunch money in junior high? Stuff you in a gym locker? Bang your sister after the prom and not call her the next day? Whatever it is I am fine with this. You keep making yourself look stupid and I'll keep enjoying slapping you upside the head.

Have a good night.

My Dad grew up an Oilers fan and he says there is no way that's genuine.

2cpcjcy.jpg

more gamers!

2285530190105736502S600x600Q85.jpg

2140199320105736502S600x600Q85.jpg

08-09 Mike Richards Jersey off our back set

2287077360105736502S600x600Q85.jpg

2403678160105736502S600x600Q85.jpg

11-12 Frazer McLaren Worcester Sharks White Set

2206088710105736502S600x600Q85.jpg

2185850780105736502S600x600Q85.jpg

05-06 George Laraque Blue Set 2 (Vs Fedoruk and Boogaard) repaired neck

and a grail

2946797640105736502S600x600Q85.jpg

2507073580105736502S600x600Q85.jpg

2947406270105736502S600x600Q85.jpg

03-04 Scott Parker White Set, Blood Stains, Neck repair, fight strap ripped half out.

Hope no ones dad says mine are fake :hook:

I got this nice guy today, size 52, blank, and found an authentic NHL 75th Anniversary patch to add. This guy is gonna be a Hasek, # 31.

DSCN1359.jpg

He will be joining his pals above, all authentic size 52s. This should complete my Hawks TBTC collection. And Steve (Tazer19), before you ask none are now for sale, especially since you are the only guy that puts me to shame on the Hawks TBTCs with the six or seven or however many you have you lucky SOB!

DSCN1362.jpg