New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Thanks guys! Nice mask, Baie Comeau i'm assuming?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1337823841[/url]' post='95076']

I got this nice guy today, size 52, blank, and found an authentic NHL 75th Anniversary patch to add. This guy is gonna be a

nice Hawks TBTC. You outbid me on that one.

Thanks guys! Nice mask, Baie Comeau i'm assuming?

I don't think Baie-Comeau would want their goalie wearing a mask with Acadie-Bathurst Titan logos all over it. ;)

BTW I grew up playing goalie and I say there is no way that's genuine. You got taken in by a fake, dude.

They should combine teams.. they are both crap with almost the same colors and logo..

This mask is almost like owning the real hover-board from Back to the Future or Luke Skywalker's light saber from Return of the Jedi..

You people who own more than 3 TBTC Hawks can suck it.. :) (not kidding but kind of kidding but not really)

jeez, they do have the same logos haha.

To all my fellow fans of "Ugly" jerseys, i think it's pretty bad-Arse that full grown men had the balls to wear these... even if it was only for 6 games...

2593299600105170938S600x600Q85.jpg

It even happens to fit into my collection of Canucks, I really need to locate his Canucks Alt from the same season before he got traded. One of the "lucky" players to wear more than 1 1995 3rd jersey...Oh if only he got dealt to the Kings that season...

Wow I'm jealous, I bet even for such a lesser known player you probably still paid a pretty penny for it! Thats the route I'd go if I can ever get my hands on a WW is a gamer, hard to justify the $300-$500 the replicas sell for :(

Looks spot on to me. Is your dad an Oilers jersey expert?

He did a lot of work for the Oilers during the 80's and early 90's as a photographer and videographer. He spent plenty of time around the team so he'd recognize the real deal.

Hope no ones dad says mine are fake :hook:

Dad says they look good. My 3 year old daughter and the cat,however, question their authenticity.

He did a lot of work for the Oilers during the 80's and early 90's as a photographer and videographer. He spent plenty of time around the team so he'd recognize the real deal.

Dude, go back to banging your inflatable sheep and leave the jersey discussions to those of us higher up on the food chain.

Does your dad know you like to steal other people's jersey pictures and post them as your own? He must be so proud.

Why are you even still posting on this forum. You have lost all credibility and your claims that redbeard's Oiler Beers jersey is a fake is an obvious attack to get back at him for outing you as a liar. Next thing you'll probably claim is that Beers is your Dad. Seriously, why are you still here?

more gamers!

2287077360105736502S600x600Q85.jpg

I like your jerseys, but you need to learn of the cropping tool. It is your friend.

Why are you even still posting on this forum. You have lost all credibility and your claims that redbeard's Oiler Beers jersey is a fake is an obvious attack to get back at him for outing you as a liar. Next thing you'll probably claim is that Beers is your Dad. Seriously, why are you still here?

Here Here !!!!!

BAN HIM

I like your jerseys, but you need to learn of the cropping tool. It is your friend.

I have a dream that one day jersey photos will be cropped properly. There will be no toe shots. No ugly bedspreads. Just beautiful jerseys on neutral backgrounds.

/wipes tear away

I have a dream.

LOL!

Thank you on the "No toe shots" comment. At least wear socks people...

So last week I saw this 1991 Corey Millen pop up on eBay and I said to my self why would anyone want to customize a Kings jersey with Millen on it? I mean 99.9% of all Kings fans back then only had Gretzky customized on every jersey they owned. So the listings description mentioned that the jersey has some wear on it but did not say anything about this jersey being a game worn jersey. So I emailed the seller and he said he was selling it for his friend. The I searched Classic Auction and I found this:

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=17&lotid=481

Now Millen got traded to the Kings on Dec 23rd 1991 right before the team started to wear their set 2 Air-Knit jerseys. The one that was sold on Classic Auction says that the jersey was an Air-Knit but the one that I have is an Ultrafil. So I'm 99.9% conviced that the jersey that I purchased is a game worn Millen jersey but it was only used for 1 month if that before they gave him a set 2 Air-Knit in January or February of 1992. You guys be the judge and let me know what you think.

IMG_2456.JPG

IMG_2453.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

Very cool! But isn't 50 in ultrafil very small? I have a 52 and it has very short arms (I'm only 5'10")

Corey Millen was very small for an NHL player (5' 7"). Size 50 would be about right.

Oh ok never thought to look it up but yeah makes sense!

Corey Millen was very small for an NHL player (5' 7"). Size 50 would be about right.

Joe Mullen wore a 50 as did Theo Fleury.