2873622100105373779S600x600Q85.jpg

Picked these up via the SVP sale

2632619370105373779S600x600Q85.jpg

2565132270105373779S600x600Q85.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick sick sick. Sorry for running up the Hartnell on you. Man I wanted to get one of those. Amazing pick ups.

Thanks and no problem about the Hartnell. I figured there may have been a few on here that were also bidding on the Preds jerseys.

Here are my latest fakes. Edge 2.0 size 58's all around! I now have a weakness for the Ducks Whites! Sorry about the clarity on the Koivu.

Wow nice!! How did you get the team issued?

Love those Ducks, also...thank you for wearing socks at least! I hate toes just so much lol.

Also, that Richards is sick. Is it a 52 like Mr. Emo likes to wear? Gotta keep it tight...for the ladies.

Also those Preds...whew. Sick. I saw some tubby mess rocking a Hartnell Preds gamer and just stuffing her face with food the whole time. Then proceeded to wear a Manning Phantoms gamer...didn't even see her switch lol.

Eduit - I said also and sick way too many times, I apologize to anyway offended.

Eduit - I said also and sick way too many times, I apologize to anyway offended.

I am offended even more based on the error "anyway". If you are going to be my lawyer, you cannot keep making these mistakes. :thumbsup:

Man to many Preds I think Chris Hansen from DateLine NBC To Catch a Predator is monitoring this site.

Man to many Preds I think Chris Hansen from DateLine NBC To Catch a Predator is monitoring this site.

Ha ha ha, good one. :thumbsup:

I am offended even more based on the error "anyway". If you are going to be my lawyer, you cannot keep making these mistakes. :thumbsup:

I...I was apologizing for any way someone was offended...? And forgot a space. That's it.

Leave me alone, I have to study 10 hours a day and my head hurts :(

I...I was apologizing for any way someone was offended...? And forgot a space. That's it.

Leave me alone, I have to study 10 hours a day and my head hurts :(

All is good man. You will be hired. :thumbsup:

Excuses excuses. But that sucks. I don't think I put 10 hours of studying into my entire second semseter lol

All is good man. You will be hired. :thumbsup:

Excuses excuses. But that sucks. I don't think I put 10 hours of studying into my entire second semseter lol

I bet that's when you took spelling, ZING. And I'm back in the game.

Dude, it blows beyond belief. Effin' BAR.

Love those mustard Preds alts. Until I saw an authentic up close I never realize how cool that jersey style was. Nice pickups Moodano.

I bet that's when you took spelling, ZING. And I'm back in the game.

Dude, it blows beyond belief. Effin' BAR.

Haha. Touché. But seriously, I am off until September with nothing to do, but troll the forums.

I really like those yellow Preds alts. The Predators' jersey designs have always been nice and outside of the box.

Awesome Predators stuff.

Hopefully in the next week or so I should have a couple more to add myself.

Recently got back my Leafs twins from Gameday.

1981 Rick Vaive Sandow SK mesh authentic. (Most likely a mid-80's reissue.) This one is in remarkably good shape, though I did have to strip it completely, as I wanted a different player and the font was wrong anyway. The nameplate is double-thickness mesh, and I even had to strip that too in order to reuse it. A tribute to the Leafs' first 50-goal scorer (3 consecutive seasons, to boot). Thanks to Casey and George for their help on this one.

leafs_front-1.jpgleafs_back-1-1.jpg

leafs_fightstrap-1.jpg

1991/92 Glenn Anderson CCM Vintage authentic.

g_anderson_f-2.jpgg_anderson_b-1-1.jpg

My appreciation of the Leafs' jerseys has grown tremendously and they are now some of my very favorites. They are such a beautiful blue color, particularly the 90's ultrafils. And the jersey design, with the leaf crest and striping, is so clean and simple- just classic...

Awesome Predators stuff.

Hopefully in the next week or so I should have a couple more to add myself.

Good stuff. Look forward to seeing them.

Really excited about this one. Just got it in a trade with FHG.

Ryan Kesler Manitoba Moose Ultrafil.

Wow Phil! That is an awesome jersey. Love the customization it. What did you have to trade to obtain it?

Great Preds jerseys! Love the Mustard third with the alt logo. I think that jersey has the potential to be the next Burger King/Wild Wing of jersey collecting.

The Leafs jerseys are just amazing, especially the Vaive. Lots of good stuff posted in the past day.

Recently got back my Leafs twins from Gameday.

1981 Rick Vaive Sandow SK mesh authentic. (Most likely a mid-80's reissue.) This one is in remarkably good shape, though I did have to strip it completely, as I wanted a different player and the font was wrong anyway. The nameplate is double-thickness mesh, and I even had to strip that too in order to reuse it. A tribute to the Leafs' first 50-goal scorer (3 consecutive seasons, to boot). Thanks to Casey and George for their help on this

1991/92 Glenn Anderson CCM Vintage authentic.

My appreciation of the Leafs' jerseys has grown tremendously and they are now some of my very favorites. They are such a beautiful blue color, particularly the 90's ultrafils. And the jersey design, with the leaf crest and striping, is so clean and simple- just classic...

dude awesome stuff the Rick Vaive Sandow SK is sick.

I am off until September with nothing to do, but troll the forums.

Same here. Somehow I think it's actually going to suck, I might actually miss going to English. My professor taught at Hofstra and I got to harass her about teaching at a school occupied by Islanders fans. She's a Ranger fan.

Same here... been waiting since January for Meigray to ship their Set 1 '11/12 Preds jerseys!

Same here with the Set 1 11/12 Preds jerseys.

They were back up sets so the Preds didnt release them to Meigray until they got eliminated. MeiGray just got them in last week but need to finish the LOA. My guess is they should be coming soon.

They were back up sets so the Preds didnt release them to Meigray until they got eliminated. MeiGray just got them in last week but need to finish the LOA. My guess is they should be coming soon.

So MGG will be selling their 11/12 set 1 jerseys only?

Some recent Predators Game Worns

I think those mustard yellows with the forward looking head are ugly as hell, and glorious kind of like the old CCM third jerseys.