New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

So MGG will be selling their 11/12 set 1 jerseys only?

Yeah set 2 went through the team and they're holding set 3.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theoren Fleury- 1990-1991 NHL All Star Game

Theo's first All Star appearance.. He scored the game winning goal

Pretty stoked..

Bout time you posted pics, only been a week since you first told me about it. :P

And Rob at Meigray stated today the Preds jerseys should ship next week, so we should have a bunch more new arrivals!

Theo's first All Star appearance.. He scored the game winning goal

Pretty stoked..

And you should be! Nice!!!

Good to hear about the Meigray Preds jerseys. Sounds like a few on here (myself included) placed pre-orders on them. We should be seeing some Preds 2011-2012 gold jerseys turn up on here soon. :thumbsup:

Is this the TOOTOO that J4TW sold? Btw it looks awesome, at first I did not like the guy he had anger problems but when I found out why and the story to his life this guy is awesome. He lost his brother to suicide and his brother left him a note with just a few words. Jordin later became an alcoholic and it got out of control the guy was drinking vodka during practice and he would be drunk during games as well. he later over came the addiction, he says he reads his brothers note once a year for motivation so a can succeed in his life.

In his suicide note, Terence Tootoo wrote to his brother: ''Do well, Jor. Go all the way. Take care of the family. You're the man, Ter.''

Terence, who died at age 22 in 2002 of a gunshot wound, a suicide after being arrested in Manitoba for drunken driving. He was a minor league hockey player for the Roanoke Express who had played with his brother as an amateur for the Opaskwayak Cree Nation Blizzard of the Manitoba Junior Hockey League in 1998-99.

Wow, that is a sweet Tootoo Wheat Kings jersey.

Yes, ic0dex, i had won the Tootoo Preds from J4TW.

Sad story with his brother.

Some amazing pick ups here recently, not much to add myself at the moment other than my third cousin said they're all fake. Love that Wild Wing gamer and I may have to cave one day and grab a Preds jersey.

That Wheatkings is something nice!

Got me a few beauties in the mail today -

Love the Wheat Kings jersey.

On another note, some sweet pick ups, Slim! I'm curious if you could shed some light on how you take those photos? I love the background and lighting. What is it that I am looking at? A very basic tutorial would be much appreciated if you have time.

I'm curious if you could shed some light on how you take those photos? I love the background and lighting. What is it that I am looking at? A very basic tutorial would be much appreciated if you have time.

It probably looks fancier than it actually is -

2113369140105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

I went to a local art store and bought a 5'x4' blank white canvas to lay the jerseys on, and recently picked up the most basic lighting kit I could find at Henry's for $200.

Most of the pics I normally take are just with a flash, though...I'm working on a book so I decided to invest and do it up right.

Slim, just looking at your jerseys and setup makes me wonder why I even bother with mine. :P

Awesome set up, Slim. I figured you had some sort of background and lighting set up, but I was hopeful you had some special trick that I could replicate for around... $0-$10. Thanks for the picture.

I went to a local art store and bought a 5'x4' blank white canvas to lay the jerseys on, and recently picked up the most basic lighting kit I could find at Henry's for $200.

Most of the pics I normally take are just with a flash, though...I'm working on a book so I decided to invest and do it up right.

That...is a killer sweater laying on the ground right there...you should send flowers to whoever sold you that one ;)

Slim I'm going to start sending my jerseys to you for pictures :) btw nice pick up that Lemieux looks awesome. Is that the one that you picked up recently an it needed a fix?

Jerseyhounds father used to be a photographer. He says your lighting set up is a cheap fake.

I suggest you throw it in the trash.

Wheat Kings jersey design is magnificent.

With all those Preds jerseys popping up here, you would think that they were for sale in every major department store around the world for the low low price of free.

Jerseyhounds father used to be a photographer. He says your lighting set up is a cheap fake.

I suggest you throw it in the trash.

He is right, this is the original:

1iemn5.jpg

Slim,

Love that Kerr jersey! That photo setup is very nice. I always struggle with taking photos of my jerseys let alone having the patience to lay them out nice. The edge jerseys are the worst ones to lay out. I usually snap about 10 photos of the front then the back and pick the best of the bunch. I use an old Canon camera and try to get decent daylight. From there I let the computer auto correct do the rest. I envy your setup. Good stuff!