New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Bucks! I got in on the equipment sale a little late, but am still happy with what I got. I skipped the grey swift alternate, but may do something about that next week :thumbsup: As we know, the NCAA won't let them sell the jerseys with nameplates if the player has eligibility. The sad thing was I got to see them all with the nameplates, then watched the equipment manager cut 'em all off. At least I know I can get them done at EPS if I ever want to. Not sure if it matters yet to me or not.

2010-11 Ohio State University Chris Reed Alternate - I really, really like this one.

7270073392_c623c955a7.jpg

7270075400_92d4dfc1ca.jpg

2011-12 Ohio State University Devon Krogh Home

7270062024_7e8070285d.jpg

7270063826_1c3da887fa.jpg

2011-12 Ohio State University Brendan Arniel Road

7270058428_7ef650c6dd.jpg

7270060128_4df352ec93.jpg

2011-12 Ohio State University Brady Hjelle Road

7270054968_50c9a644d9.jpg

7270056778_2acd5c8211.jpg

I could care less about you watching Twilight, but I have an issue with your speaker placement. The left front is blocked. How can you possibly get any type of true sound reproduction? :P

Speaking of Tootoo.. I think this one is the finest he ever wore:

Wheaties! Awesome!

Jerseyhounds father used to be a photographer. He says your lighting set up is a cheap fake.

I suggest you throw it in the trash.

At least he never took pictures of fake jerseys. Been looking into the past. You've posted a few of those haven't you?

At least he never took pictures of fake jerseys. Been looking into the past. You've posted a few of those haven't you?

You really are a F(&^*** ######. Someone needs to ban you, you have no business here. Do you even own any jerseys, or do you just steal pictures of other people's jerseys?

Maybe we should all just ignore the troll until the mods do something about it.

We're all just feeding him at this point, which is what he's after. Let's talk jerseys.

Stealing pictures of other peoples jerseys and posting them as your own is the biggest joke ever. That should be grounds for an immediate and permanent ban. We don't need members like this coming in here and polluting our community.

JerseyHound - You're a clown, go away goof.

Same here... been waiting since January for Meigray to ship their Set 1 '11/12 Preds jerseys!

Exactly...I have 2 of those coming my way. Next week can't come soon enough...

Just got a couple recently from Heritage Auctions.

Peter Forsberg 2004 game worn. Worn one game, March 23, 2004, against the Hawks at Pepsi Center. This was a promotional jersey set. Photomatched via Getty to a slash mark on the crest.

PeterForsberg2003-2004Burgundy3-23-04.jpg

PeterForsberg2003-2004Burgundy3-23-04back.jpg

PeterForsberg2003-2004Burgundy3-23-04crest2.jpg

Paul Stastny 2006-2007 white set III rookie game worn.

PaulStastny2006-2007WhiteSet3.jpg

PaulStastny2006-2007WhiteSet3back.jpg

Hmm, interesting they kept in the "Game Worn" tag. Is there anything in there to say otherwise? If not, you may want to do your fellow members of "The Hobby" a favor by letting them know if you were to customize/sell it.

looks like someone went to the Leafs equipment sale today. Nice score on the blank team issue, how much were they selling them for?

man the guys at real sports are such goof offs... ive asked 10 times for the size of the dave steckel jerseys but no one can help me out ever. did anyone happen to see them?

man the guys at real sports are such goof offs... ive asked 10 times for the size of the dave steckel jerseys but no one can help me out ever. did anyone happen to see them?

Sorry, I forgot that you were asking earlier. I didn't check out the current player jerseys up close because I didn't have intentions of coughing up $400++. Only a few sales reps knew what they were talking about.

I doubt the Stecks are moving haha but maybe so. Really wanted to get the Alt but ###### I cant get any help.

picked up a scrivens 58G jersey yesterday at the sale. Should have picked up another jersey while I was there - cheaper than the indo-edges they sell in store