New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Awesome Avs pickups!

I got a few in the last week or so that I haven't had time to take pics of until now.

Inaugural season Halifax Mooseheads Derrick Pyke 94-95 Game worn jersey. It's very nicely beat up. I like this jersey but I am dying to get a red one from the same year. It's my hometown team!

P1010076-vi.jpg

P1010077-vi.jpg

Next is a Jan Roar Fagerli game worn Norway jersey. This was worn either in the WJC in 1995 or the WHC in 1996. Working on the details and trying to find more info. This jersey is a style that I have been looking to find for more than 18 months and I finally found it. Very happy! I will probably get the nameplate for it. The Norwegian Ice Hockey Federation had an annoying habit in the 90s of stripping the name plates from their gamers. Oh well, it's a grail for me!

P1010078-vi.jpg

P1010079-vi.jpg

Finally, the last jersey of the day is one of the ugliest in my collection. A Team Lithuania jersey from the 2005-06 season. Not sure what the deal on this one is as it shows very little wear. I don't think it is game worn, or if it was, it was only for a game and possibly a junior game. I would call it game issued. It's actually much uglier in person and I love the thing!

P1010080-vi.jpg

P1010081-vi.jpg

And let's end this with a video of something that immediately comes to mind when thinking about international hockey: Insane brawls

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was awesome the brawl just toped the the ugly jersey :lol:

Speechless.

Holy crap. Wow.

I've always wanted a Bossy jersey but could never find an authentic old enough (or in my size) to match what he wore when he played.

Oxbo, congrats on the Flag jersey...I am glad you got one, and a gamer! Now you know why I was reluctant to part with mine. They are, without a doubt, the nicest of the Nike Era Flag collection.

Yeah, it's a beauty! Patience paid off I guess. Did you ever get it customized? I want to find the nameplate.

Love the Mooseheads. I'm lucky enough to have a red one, and it's of of my favorites.

What? I missed a Leafs equipment sale?? Was any player there? The last one they had Colby Armstrong signing autographs.

Got this one back today. The number is crooked. It's really not a big deal but you would think somebody who claims to customize peoples jerseys for a living would be able to get that right. Also, I had a ton of issues with another jersey I sent them. In the end I spent $75 for a set of numbers and some glue residue. Another customizer to cross off the list.

Derian Hatcher 2005/06, size 56 (jersey is a Team Issue).

2497924150107092053S500x500Q85.jpg2344500500107092053S500x500Q85.jpg

:(

As a Seattle Thunderbirds fan, I would have given it a good home. How sad.

It was game issued, never worn. No feelings were hurt.

What? I missed a Leafs equipment sale?? Was any player there? The last one they had Colby Armstrong signing autographs.

No players were there. Hardly any customers the rest of the day after the initial rush.

No players were there. Hardly any customers the rest of the day after the initial rush.

Yeah that's usually the case. Big lineup before 10. They all get in there to snap up the good stuff, if any. Then not much action for the rest of the day. I usually just buy sticks cuz you can get a top of the line slightly used one for like $75-$100. Oh well, I think they'll have one right before the season starts?

Got a bunch more in today from some trades!

I'll start with the replica.

I love this style, so I don't care if it's a replica. I am going to rock it around town and it's in immaculate condition.

P1010088-vi.jpg

Tommy Jakobsen Team Norway 2007 WHC. This jersey is amazing! A beautiful style with a legendary player. Jakobsen has been a cornerstone on the Norwegian national team for many years and was captain in the Olympics. He is getting on in years and is not quite the same player he was.

P1010086-vi.jpg

P1010087-vi.jpg

Austria Game issued Raphael Herburger. This was meant to be worn in the 2011 WHC but he never played in any games. I picked this one up in a trade and I love the style and the name/number as well.

P1010089-vi.jpg

P1010090-vi.jpg

Phillipe Lakos Team Austria 2009 WHC.

P1010091-vi.jpg

P1010092-vi.jpg

Andre Huebscher Team Germany 2009 U20 WJC. I have been trying to get my hands on one of these for awhile! Glad I finally did as it is beautiful. JeffB got in a couple of Germany's a little while ago so I had to as well!

P1010093-vi.jpg

P1010094-vi.jpg

Robert Busch Kassel Huskies 2003-04 DEL. This jersey was given to me as a throw in as part of the Herburger trade. Nothing special except that it has a blue fight strap! Currently on eBay as I don't really want the thing. If it's to your liking, send me a message.

P1010097-vi.jpg

P1010096-vi.jpg

Finally, the last is the funniest one to me. I got the Jakobsen Norway from a friend here and he told me he'd throw in another jersey. And did he. He sent me a Jutul IL Norwegian 2nd/3rd division team. The Norwegian league system works in that the Getligean is the top league, then division 1, then 2, etc. I play in division 3 but probably should play in division 4. I basically got a beer league Norwegian jersey. I love it!

P1010084-vi.jpg

P1010085-vi.jpg

And check out the defenseman leading the way in scoring!

Awesome stuff Oxbo, love the Norway stuff. One of my favorites for sure. Id love to get one at some point.

My purchases have finally started coming in the door. Should be more good stuff coming this week.

03/04 Scott Walker Nashville Predators Set 2

walker-f.jpg

walker-b.jpg

15wgxtk.jpg

This thing is just amazing. It came with all paperwork and 3 photo matches (not that its not easy to match this one but 8x10 glossy prints are nice to have). The huge rip in the front is insane and to top it off, it was Scott's best season in the NHL. This guy played with so much heart and he is an original Pred, a must have for the collection.