New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Thanks guys :) The Giroux Howe jersey is easily the new pride and joy of my collection.

Great looking jerseys sir love the Winter Classic and the Howe Patch makes the jersey look so awesome .

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

received today after many weeks of waiting my Sens heritage gamer:)

It's set 1 Gonchar...i really like this style:)

228.jpg

234.jpg

Next we have a 2.0 2011 Giroux, same info as the Briere:

Next is a 2010 Winter Classic 1.0 Giroux

My Giroux collection is up to 7, getting pretty awesome. Still have like...6 or 7 more to do hahaha.

Dude the AS Giroux is amazing and the Winter Clasic, great stuff.

Thanks for the compliments guys. jerseymikea, I'm imagining you as Gambit from the X-Men cartoon and now enjoy you much more hahaha.

I'm loving that Gonchar, it looks amazing all done up.

Phil, who did your kit? Is it multi layer or one layer, and what do you think?

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

@great1 i get it directly from the Sens. It was a bit difficult because i live at Switzerland and they had some problems with the transaction, but it was worth the time that i waited for.

Thanks for the compliments guys. jerseymikea, I'm imagining you as Gambit from the X-Men cartoon and now enjoy you much more hahaha.

I'm loving that Gonchar, it looks amazing all done up.

Phil, who did your kit? Is it multi layer or one layer, and what do you think?

EPS did mine, and I went with the one layer. I like it a lot.

EPS did mine, and I went with the one layer. I like it a lot.

Awesome. I think the quality is top notch, absolutely nothing like the factory crap Reebok ships out on premiers.

received today after many weeks of waiting my Sens heritage gamer:)

It's set 1 Gonchar...i really like this style:)

That style is one of my favorite jerseys of the last ten years. And you got a gamer? Awesome!

Yes it's a gamer and it has some nice wear on the sleeves...big repair on the left sleeve and big mark on the right.

You can see some closer pictures on my website www.calciomania.ch

Nice Panther's alternate.

"I guess they was right, hard work be paying off"

1989-90 Kings Ultrafil Away Todd Elik Rookie Jersey Size 50. The picture was so bad online, I wasn't sure what I was getting. I was thinking it was gonna be a gamer because I figured anyone woulda got Gretzky on a retail jersey at that time. But its immaculate do theres no way its a gamer. I'm probably gonna strip it. Its crazy id never thought id be getting jerseys like this, but thanks to this board I was able to obtain all the info I need find rare stuff like this myself.

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

I've had a good week.

P1010098-vi.jpg

P1010100-vi.jpg

Game issued 2010 Olympics from everybody's favourite bad-boy! Personally, I like Radulov on his talents alone. I have been following him since he was on the Quebec Remparts. I am also extremely please to be adding a Russia swift jersey to my collection, let alone an Olympic one. Russia basically does not release their jerseys ever. This one I suspect was released as part of the NHLPA program after the Olympics. I couldn't be happier with it!

jq4as6.gif

Have seen those on ebay before. I think the Nabby, Bryz, and maybe Gonchar is still on there.

"I guess they was right, hard work be paying off"

1989-90 Kings Ultrafil Away Todd Elik Rookie Jersey Size 50. The picture was so bad online, I wasn't sure what I was getting. I was thinking it was gonna be a gamer because I figured anyone woulda got Gretzky on a retail jersey at that time. But its immaculate do theres no way its a gamer. I'm probably gonna strip it. Its crazy id never thought id be getting jerseys like this, but thanks to this board I was able to obtain all the info I need find rare stuff like this myself.

Awesome ELIK man and the same thing happend to me to last week. I found a Millen and the guy that listed the jersey did not say anything about it being a gamer. I also said to my self why would anyone customize a Millen and not Gretzky and so I went for it and sure enough it was a gamer.

Game issued 2010 Olympics from everybody's favourite bad-boy! Personally, I like Radulov on his talents alone. I have been following him since he was on the Quebec Remparts. I am also extremely please to be adding a Russia swift jersey to my collection, let alone an Olympic one. Russia basically does not release their jerseys ever. This one I suspect was released as part of the NHLPA program after the Olympics. I couldn't be happier with it!

Nice addition. Still can't get used to seeing a Russia jersey with more blue than red!

Awesome Radulov jersey. Saw that on eBay myself but didnt go for it.

Today one of my all time grails arrived. Something I absolutely thought I'd never own.

Its a 73-74 throwback style Hershey Bears jersey worn for one night in 2005 and I was in attendance. The team either auctioned the jerseys that night or the next, I cant remember exactly but I can remember my broke college self not even getting near the auctions. Hershey stuff is known for getting out of hand as they were founded in 1932 and have been known as the Bears since 1938.

Its one of their best designs and one of the hardest Hershey models to track down.

10/22/05 Game Worn Eric Fehr Hershey Bears

fehr-hb-f.jpg

fehr-hb-b.jpg

And here it is in action, Eric all the way on the right making that I really have to poop face.

2hfrkb6.jpg

Just incredible, cannot believe I own this.

I friggin' love that Radulov, plus it's my hockey number, which makes me giddy. Kudos on the Bears, you even got a real player!