New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Haha Fehr is just concentrating, that's all. He's had a rough go of it since being traded but I think he will bounce back this year. Hes been one of my favorite players since being on the Bears. It was his or Fleischmanns I was after. Still stoked.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my order in from our good friend Truman today and I'm more the pleased with the customization.

96/97 Marty McSorley San Jose Sharks -

IMG_2511.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

Then some AS jerseys and one of my favorite Russians to play for the Kings Dmitri Khristich -

IMG_2513.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

Mario Lemieux -

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

Love that McSorley! Ico, those all-stars, Truman or EPS?

Nice pickups! You don't see many McSorley Sharks or Khristich All-Stars; quite unique!

Solid choices Icodex!

Yeah my situation reminded me the story you posted about the gamer you got. The one I bought, however I think is not game worn. It seems too small and is so clean it looks brand new. I'm still happy, because I figured if it's a gamer great, if not, its gonna be a first year Gretzky or maybe a robitalle. where should I get it done at, bobcat athletic?

Jesus. I feel so inadequate now. You guys are all straight up baller. I'm too green with jealous rage to say anything nice right now.

Johnny: Only 7 Giroux jerseys? Come on man, you call that a player collection?!

All Truman.

Nice pickups! You don't see many McSorley Sharks or Khristich All-Stars; quite unique!

Thanks and that's what i was going for something different.

Solid choices Icodex!

Yeah my situation reminded me the story you posted about the gamer you got. The one I bought, however I think is not game worn. It seems too small and is so clean it looks brand new. I'm still happy, because I figured if it's a gamer great, if not, its gonna be a first year Gretzky or maybe a robitalle. where should I get it done at, bobcat athletic?

Yes Bobcat and I would go with Gretzky because that was his first year with the Kings and that was the only CCM jersey he wore that had only one CCM on the hem.

Jesus. I feel so inadequate now. You guys are all straight up baller. I'm too green with jealous rage to say anything nice right now.

Johnny: Only 7 Giroux jerseys? Come on man, you call that a player collection?!

I'm trying haha :(

I know the mario lemieux sleeve numbers and the name is off, the 6's have to have a hole in them. The jersey originally was customized as a 1994 but he did not play in the AS that year. So I striped the jersey (sleeve numbers and the name) and I did a really bad job plus the original customizer used to much glue. So I asked him to cover up the stitch marks.

I just can't believe that no one can do the friggin' name right, that's why I asked...I'd like to know. It's ridiculous. Wasn't trying to be a jerk or point out a problem or anything.

Then some AS jerseys and one of my favorite Russians to play for the Kings Dmitri Khristich -

IMG_2514.jpg

Wow that's a first.....never thought I'd see someone voluntarily do that to a jersey.......he was dead wood with the Leafs.....

Wow that's a first.....never thought I'd see someone voluntarily do that to a jersey.......he was dead wood with the Leafs.....

Lol I remember Khristich. I don't remember him being very good, though. It is different, that's for sure.

Lol I remember Khristich. I don't remember him being very good, though. It is different, that's for sure.

The Caps got the 4th overall pick in 96 from the Kings for him. :lol:

Then they promptly drafted Alexandre Volchkov with that pick. :(

I just can't believe that no one can do the friggin' name right, that's why I asked...I'd like to know. It's ridiculous. Wasn't trying to be a jerk or point out a problem or anything.

Oh dude it's all good I know you just wanted to know, to me as long as its 95-100% accurate then I'm happy. Bobact Athletic customized the 6100 Kings jersey and yet till this day they can't get it right and accurate as the gamers.

He played well with the Kings and the Caps give the guy a break :). My next all-star that I'll post on here will be a bomb shell only a gamer exists.

91/92 when he played for the Caps he ended the season with 73 Pts and he was +24 Then 92/93 66 Pts +27 he was a normal team player that scored points.

LordStanley94 told me that Cosbys did his 94 ASG Messier and that they did it perfectly, though it was costly. That was a while ago though so I don't know if they have nameplate material anymore. I'm gonna ask them. Ask him for a full sized picture.

That Fehr jersey is impressive and that McSorley jersey is awesome! Nice pickups.

And Khristich? What's not to love about him? He comes from the Ukraine. Not many guys in the NHL from there.

He retired quite young if I remember correctly. Anybody know why?

Finally got this kit in from Truman a few days ago and slapped it all together yesterday. I was lucky that right before I went ahead and ordered the kit this exact gamer is put up on gamewornauctions. Made it really easy to send in reference pictures.

2843830160105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2518186140105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Nice job, and beautiful jersey! Same thing happened to me when Gameworn listed a Kings 92/93 Paul Coffey jersey- I'd been looking for photos of a gamer, and one appears right before I sent it in to be customized.

the dude had over 500 pts in the nhl

More spcifically

GP G A PTS GC +/- PIM EV PP SH GW S S% TOI ATOI

811 259 337 596 231 104 422 159 95 5 32 1516 17.1 4318 16:25

Most of these stats were NOT with the Leafs :)