New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Finally got this kit in from Truman a few days ago and slapped it all together yesterday. I was lucky that right before I went ahead and ordered the kit this exact gamer is put up on gamewornauctions. Made it really easy to send in reference pictures.

2843830160105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2518186140105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Holy s*** where did you find that???

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got this kit in from Truman a few days ago and slapped it all together yesterday. I was lucky that right before I went ahead and ordered the kit this exact gamer is put up on gamewornauctions. Made it really easy to send in reference pictures.

Good reference pictures are key with Truman. Otherwise it's almost guaranteed something will be off. These are my experiences at least.

Holy s*** where did you find that???

Ebay buddy. It looked like this when I bought it.

2336141680105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Good reference pictures are key with Truman. Otherwise it's almost guaranteed something will be off. These are my experiences at least.

My experience with him is that something will be off no matter what you do. Got the 7's wrong on this one which is why it took about a month for me to get the kit.

Boyle002A.jpg

Awesome! Did you do that one yourself?

I'm guessing it's a gamer. Grats either way Brian.

And Walz, great pickup. I admit I didn't know much about the Fighting Saints until joining this board and learning from Jeff, but I do know that's a real find.

Why didn't you at least make it an accurate Edzo?? :(

Had to go with Rambo. Memories of one of the worst trades in Leafs history, stupid Gord Stellick

My experience with him is that something will be off no matter what you do. Got the 7's wrong on this one which is why it took about a month for me to get the kit.

Do you mind if I ask what was wrong with the 7's? Did he give you the older 7's with the block on the bottom and the diagonally-cut top right corner? I'm probably going to send him a Clark to do so I'd like to avoid any problems in advance.

Do you mind if I ask what was wrong with the 7's? Did he give you the older 7's with the block on the bottom and the diagonally-cut top right corner? I'm probably going to send him a Clark to do so I'd like to avoid any problems in advance.

The 7's he gave me had the diagonal cut on the top right but no block on the bottom which is something I don't think the Leafs ever used.

Thanks. I'm probably going to do a Clark rookie, so I think I need both the diagonal cut and the block on bottom.

Thanks. I'm probably going to do a Clark rookie, so I think I need both the diagonal cut and the block on bottom.

Yup, that's what you need.

Had a great haul today. Many thanks to Mnwildfan7000 for getting me the Authentic Wild Anniversary patch and sending photos of how to properly sew it (straight edge then criss cross). EPS did everything, think they did a great job. Where stuff is sewn over seams that was intentional, my best estimation from game photos.

Authentic Reebok Edge 1.0 2011 Minnesota Wild John Madden Home Jersey. Love him as a Michigan Wolverine and great Hawk on the championship team. Wild patch authentic. I call it a 2011 jersey since the Wild change their alternate captains throughout the season and he did not wear the A at home in 2010.

DSCN1398.jpg

DSCN1405.jpg

Authentic Reebok Edge 1.0 2007/2008 Chicago Blackhawks Brent Seabrook Road Jersey. WWW patch is a repo, I felt odd buying it since Dollar Bill was so terrible, but if your team wears a patch all season I figure you have to make one up. Seabrook wore the A at the end of 2007 and a good part of 2008.

DSCN1424.jpg

DSCN1429.jpg

Authentic Reebok Edge 1.0 2009 Chicago Blackhawks Patrick Kane NHL Premiere Helsinki Home Jersey. Patch is authentic.

DSCN1411.jpg

DSCN1420.jpg

Nice... I'm digging the KANE jersey and whenever I hear his name it always reminds me of:

"Peggy, Peggy, Peggy" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzwfwp6xwIY

Finally picked up a true gem!

Pat Westrum- Minnesota Fighting Saints 1975-1976

Pat was born in Minneapolis and was a former Golden Gopher as was his son Erik..(Erik also played 10 games for the Wild)

Awesome.

Love the local connection of the player/team/college too. Great addition, man.

One more Ohio State

2010-11 Ohio State Jeff Michael Road - his one appearance from that season was while wearing this jersey versus Alaska.

7317377238_1f0aae2b4c.jpg

7317378712_4f5b2ae1a4.jpg

Also photomatched my Chris Reed alternate to a stick mark on the left shoulder:

7270073392_c623c955a7.jpg

37921_10150279267365475_233280960474_15513492_833429_n.jpg

Holy balls that Fighting Saints jersey is killer. There really is nothing in the collecting world quite like durene. I think I heard Jeff's jaw hit the floor from here in New Jersey!

Well got my first NHL gamer in the mail yesterday...Andrew Cogliano Set 2 3rd jersey. Interestingly enough it's a size 54 when every other jersey of his I've seen Beckett sell is 56. Some pretty good wear on it, trying to photomatch the repair on the right number and think I found something on Getty from the January 6th game against the Islanders but picture is too small to be 100% sure :( I also have another from google images from a Columbus game but again not 100% if it's the repair I'm seeing or not (I didn't attach the Getty pic due to copyright, would love to be able to get a high res version for my own keeping)

P1020832.jpg

P1020841.jpg

P1020833.jpg

P1020842.jpg

P1020843.jpg

138173754_slide.jpg

A good tip, if you see something nice on Getty, go to ESPN.com and find the photos for the same game. They use the getty images but without the watermark. Nice jersey too.

A good tip, if you see something nice on Getty, go to ESPN.com and find the photos for the same game. They use the getty images but without the watermark. Nice jersey too.

Thanks for the tip but unfortunately that pic isn't there for that game, they have one showing his back 3/4 view on his left side but I need right

definent photo match on that ducks gamer. You can see the marks on the sleeve number very clearly.

this is something of a mini grail for me as i have been looking to get one for my bro for a while...also, in the chance, any ducks fans have any pics of hebert from early '97 and can help me match this, i would be forever indebted.

there is a pretty big repair directly over the left side of the crest and a some serious wear over the middle of the crest to the point where the jersey is being held together by threads

599710_10150981732525240_612285239_12072424_1849601302_n.jpg556672_10150981779270240_956090436_n.jpg292524_10150981781370240_1401473250_n.jpg