New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is something of a mini grail for me as i have been looking to get one for my bro for a while...also, in the chance, any ducks fans have any pics of hebert from early '97 and can help me match this, i would be forever indebted.

there is a pretty big repair directly over the left side of the crest and a some serious wear over the middle of the crest to the point where the jersey is being held together by threads

Sweet pickup.

I saw that Ducks Hebert at Meigray when I went to the expo two years ago, great pickup :) I think i even have a picture with it hahaha.

this is something of a mini grail for me as i have been looking to get one for my bro for a while...also, in the chance, any ducks fans have any pics of hebert from early '97 and can help me match this, i would be forever indebted.

there is a pretty big repair directly over the left side of the crest and a some serious wear over the middle of the crest to the point where the jersey is being held together by threads

Thats a sweet jersey!

I just picked this bad boy up from my buddy this morning:

circa20122aReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

circa20122bReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

Set 2 Heritage jersey worn for the back-end of the season's games against either the Original Six teams or on a Sunday. Not much by way of wear though unfortunately. There's a few dark marks on the elbows but that's about it. I have to look at it a little harder. It's nice to have a Rangers Staal now to go with the buttload of his Canada jerseys I already have.

That is a beauty Mike! Nice stuff all around lately guys. Keep em comin.

This came in yesterday from the spring Gameworn.net auction. Koho/CCM size 54 worn by Claude Lapointe throughout the 5th Anuual HHOF game vs. Toronto on 11/1/2003. The Flyers won 7-1 that day and Claude assisted on the second Flyers goal of the day by Kim Johnsson.

2657368090105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

2736182800105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

Not much wear to speak of on this one game wonder. A few stick/puck marks on the white portions and some fabric pulls on the front of the jersey. Claude signed the jersey in black sharpie on the fight strap.

Got a nice Caps in yesterday. It was already customized but it stripped perfectly. Going to be a Kolzig with JB patch.

capitals-ccm3.jpg

Got a nice Caps in yesterday. It was already customized but it stripped perfectly. Going to be a Kolzig with JB patch.

Nice gamers everyone... Brandon I have nameplates if you need any PM me.

Got this by default because no one else bid on it. Tommy Wingels Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooostah Sharks w/ A from this past season:

2577777170105040840S600x600Q85.jpg2872257860105040840S600x600Q85.jpg

The customization is single layer smoothfit print. There is decent amount of wear on it because I couldn't find too many good pictures. I found this one before he got the A, but I could match it to the loose stitch on the 7:

http://circlingthewagon.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/tommy-wingels1.jpg

2095315850105040840S600x600Q85.jpg

Great stuff, all of you.

Man, those NYR heritage jerseys are sharp. The dark blue and the accents are just hot as all get out.

I just picked this bad boy up from my buddy

Set 2 Heritage jersey worn for the back-end of the season's games against either the Original Six teams or on a Sunday. Not much by way of wear though unfortunately. There's a few dark marks on the elbows but that's about it. I have to look at it a little harder. It's nice to have a Rangers Staal now to go with the buttload of his Canada jerseys I already have.

great jersey!

Hope that steiner will make a big end of season sale :thumbsup:

I'm still kinda lukewarm on the navy Heritage. If it was a royal blue jersey, it would be the nicest in the league. I just don't like the whole 'navy-for-the-sake-of-navy' thing in the NHL right now. The Rangers aren't navy; they're royal blue. AMERICAN blue. That said, I definitely won't be giving it back any time soon. :D

I made a couple maneuvers over the last few days for two new 'pickups'. I put pickups in quotes because the jerseys have actually already been sitting at my house for the better part of two months because they were going to be customized for others. But, due to circumstances unforeseen until recently, either from them or from me, they have become permanent residents here. First, a gorgeous Rochester Americans blue goalie cut jersey from my bestest friend in West Virginia:

Americanscirca1991CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

This is such a classy style and a great color scheme. I don't know why I didn't have one of these already. Being a goalie jersey makes it even better too. Thanks again Amy! You kick a$$!

Secondly, this needs no introduction or description:

Nordiquescirca1992CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Just the finest example of an NHL uniform ever created. If you disagree, then, I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

You're going to make that a Roy 33, right? He may not have worn it but he was so0o0o0o good for the Avs, kinda have to, right? Or #1 FAN, that'd work too.

You sir, have just earned yourself a good old-fashioned New Jersey beating at the MeiGray Expo! Congratulations! Make sure you get there early to redeem it.

You sir, have just earned yourself a good old-fashioned New Jersey beating at the MeiGray Expo! Congratulations! Make sure you get there early to redeem it.

Ware a Rangers jerseys he will go easy on you then

You know actually, I'm thinking, do you have a matching white one? Because a home jersey cut in half and combined with the road were is just fantastic. Then put MADFLAVAPLAYA 69, or even better, CROSBY SUCKS. You won't.

I actually do have the white version as well. Yay Franken-jersey!

In all seriousness though, how beautiful is this?

DSC05724-vi.jpg

It's also a good example of sizing from 52 to 54.

I'm still kinda lukewarm on the navy Heritage. If it was a royal blue jersey, it would be the nicest in the league. I just don't like the whole 'navy-for-the-sake-of-navy' thing in the NHL right now. The Rangers aren't navy; they're royal blue. AMERICAN blue. That said, I definitely won't be giving it back any time soon. :D

I made a couple maneuvers over the last few days for two new 'pickups'. I put pickups in quotes because the jerseys have actually already been sitting at my house for the better part of two months because they were going to be customized for others. But, due to circumstances unforeseen until recently, either from them or from me, they have become permanent residents here. First, a gorgeous Rochester Americans blue goalie cut jersey from my bestest friend in West Virginia:

httpThis is such a classy style and a gr

Secondly, this needs no introduction or description:

http://images51.fotki.com/v299/photos/2/255242/5304929/Nordiquescirca1992CCMauthentic-vi.jpg' alt='Nordiquescirca1992CCMauthentic-vi.jpg'>

Just the finest example of an NHL uniform ever created. If you disagree, then, I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

nice colors, but the logo sucks.....is it an elefant ?! :thumbsup:

Its an Igloo with a hockey stick to make the shape of a lower case "n".

Huh, are you sure? 'Cause it definitely looks like an elephant...

2779865340105778501S500x500Q85.jpg