New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Yes it's a gamer and it has some nice wear on the sleeves...big repair on the left sleeve and big mark on the right.

You can see some closer pictures on my website www.calciomania.ch

Beautiful Gonchar jersey man.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked this up from Denver Athletic this week. Every time I've gone to an Avs game since 1997 and seen someone wearing an authentic Starter mesh I've been bitterly jealous. I finally got a blank, did a lot of research, and took it to DA. A little work, lots of questions, and DA putting up with my pickiness, and here is my beautiful Peter Forsberg jersey. Fouls abound, I know...all on purpose, or just because I don't care. Those I know of: 2001 Stanley Cup Patch should be on a CCM, not Starter Mesh (don't care...I love the mesh, don't like CCM jerseys, and even though Forsberg didn't actually play in the Finals in '01, he contributed heavily in the first two rounds. and, also, I love him). No nameplate on back (don't care...I'm a teacher working in a district that doesn't value teachers so I can't afford to buy a blank at $100 just to have it cut up. Plus, I've been waiting 15 years and can finally justify spending the money on an authentic jersey, so I'm a little impatient). The assistant captain "A": Wrong size, and I believe Forsberg only wore the "A" on the Burgundy jerseys in '97 and '98 (Had to get DA to put the current version of the "A" on the jersey to make it fit in the white field and not run onto the piping. Originally, DA put on the large pre-'07 "A" and placed it according to their specs. It was in my armpit and was at least an inch over the piping. Talked it over and had them remove the old and replace it with the smaller one, placing it on my chest rather than under my arm. I think it looks great. And, they were cool enough to stack the "A" rather than kiss cut it, probably making it one of extremely few small, post '07 stacked avs "A"s anywhere. Nate at DA is cool). I think that's it, if anyone finds anything else, let me know. Also, if anyone has any tips on how to make out with a jersey, please pass on that info.

IMG_2667.JPG

IMG_2666.JPG

Here comes the flood of Preds jerseys! (Unfortunately no pics of the jersey yet).

Gabriel Bourque's NHL Debut and 1st NHL goal jersey... photomatched to the celebration after his 1st NHL goal. Awesome wear for only 3 games (plus preseason). 3 repairs, some nice holes and great stickmarks on the shoulders. Plus its a nice and wearable size 54. Overpaid on it, but VERY happy with the purchase.

i-Tf3R45D-M.jpg

I now own 2 of Bourque's QMJHL jerseys, one AHL and now one NHL jersey.

UPS just paid me a visit...so here comes the gold!

Nick Spaling 11-12 Set 1 Home

0f783e28.jpg

c58b4ba9.jpg

I was expecting a 56, but got a 54. It barely fits so I'll take it. I counted 9 sleeve repairs, not too shabby.

Brian McGrattan 11-12 Set 1 Road :fight:

5e4660b2.jpg

7b8fefec.jpg

The front and back fight straps are awesome. It'll take some getting used to as far as wearing around, but it's a nice touch. It has 3 sleeve repairs and some paint transfer on the shoulder.

Here comes the flood of Preds jerseys! (Unfortunately no pics of the jersey yet).

Gabriel Bourque's NHL Debut and 1st NHL goal jersey... photomatched to the celebration after his 1st NHL goal. Awesome wear for only 3 games (plus preseason). 3 repairs, some nice holes and great stickmarks on the shoulders. Plus its a nice and wearable size 54. Overpaid on it, but VERY happy with the purchase.

I now own 2 of Bourque's QMJHL jerseys, one AHL and now one NHL jersey.

Helluva pick up there. Bourque is gonna be a ###### good player for the Preds for a long time.

Thanks man. Same to you.

Just curious, any specific reason you went with 2 Wilsons?

Fantastic Preds jerseys! Where did you guys get them?

Thanks man. Same to you.

Just curious, any specific reason you went with 2 Wilsons?

Cost, primarily. I wasn't looking for any particular player for these jerseys. I wanted to add this season's jerseys to my Predators collection and i wasn't about to settle for an Indo Edge. I know that Wilson only played 15 games this season, if i am not mistaken. I was able to grab several Kyle Wilson images from this past season, so i may try and photomatch the two jerseys.

Fantastic Preds jerseys! Where did you guys get them?

They were purchased from Meigray.

Cost, primarily. I wasn't looking for any particular player for these jerseys. I wanted to add this season's jerseys to my Predators collection and i wasn't about to settle for an Indo Edge. I know that Wilson only played 15 games this season, if i am not mistaken. I was able to grab several Kyle Wilson images from this past season, so i may try and photomatch the two jerseys.

Cool...I originally wanted both of McGrattan's, but someone snagged the gold one not long after he finished machine gun punching Jay Rosehill in the head.

Cool...I originally wanted both of McGrattan's, but someone snagged the gold one not long after he finished machine gun punching Jay Rosehill in the head.

Nice pickup on the McGrattan. I almost bought the gold just to have a gold before Bourque got called up, but as someone who isn't an enforcer only collector wanted someone who actually had hockey skills. :)

How's the wear on the Wilsons, modano?

Man that is awesome stuff guys. My Erat is scheduled to arrive this week. I always liked Kyle Wilson, he was good in Hershey. My mom used to cut his hair when he played there too. I have some hilarious note from him that my mom had him do and then sign.

Nice pickup brandon with the Erat.

Cool story on Wilson.

Man i love those Predators jerseys they look sick, guys keep em coming.

Nice pickup on the McGrattan. I almost bought the gold just to have a gold before Bourque got called up, but as someone who isn't an enforcer only collector wanted someone who actually had hockey skills. :)

How's the wear on the Wilsons, modano?

Little to none, actually. The gold does have a couple of stick marks but no sleeve repairs. The white jersey does have a sleeve repair and some stick marks. Heavy wear and tear on the jerseys weren't a must for me when i purchased them.

Picked this up from Denver Athletic this week. Every time I've gone to an Avs game since 1997 and seen someone wearing an authentic Starter mesh I've been bitterly jealous. I finally got a blank, did a lot of research, and took it to DA. A little work, lots of questions, and DA putting up with my pickiness, and here is my beautiful Peter Forsberg jersey. Fouls abound, I know...all on purpose, or just because I don't care. Those I know of: 2001 Stanley Cup Patch should be on a CCM, not Starter Mesh (don't care...I love the mesh, don't like CCM jerseys, and even though Forsberg didn't actually play in the Finals in '01, he contributed heavily in the first two rounds. and, also, I love him). No nameplate on back (don't care...I'm a teacher working in a district that doesn't value teachers so I can't afford to buy a blank at $100 just to have it cut up. Plus, I've been waiting 15 years and can finally justify spending the money on an authentic jersey, so I'm a little impatient). The assistant captain "A": Wrong size, and I believe Forsberg only wore the "A" on the Burgundy jerseys in '97 and '98 (Had to get DA to put the current version of the "A" on the jersey to make it fit in the white field and not run onto the piping. Originally, DA put on the large pre-'07 "A" and placed it according to their specs. It was in my armpit and was at least an inch over the piping. Talked it over and had them remove the old and replace it with the smaller one, placing it on my chest rather than under my arm. I think it looks great. And, they were cool enough to stack the "A" rather than kiss cut it, probably making it one of extremely few small, post '07 stacked avs "A"s anywhere. Nate at DA is cool). I think that's it, if anyone finds anything else, let me know. Also, if anyone has any tips on how to make out with a jersey, please pass on that info.

IMG_2667.JPG

IMG_2666.JPG

Sorry everyone...Obviously new to the game. But still PUMPED!!! Try this.

IMG_2667.jpg

and this.

IMG_2666.jpg

Redeemed?

Love the Preds jerseys and the numbers look great how they are cut

Some great pick up the last few pages

Love the Preds, I might even settle for an Indo.

Sorry everyone...Obviously new to the game. But still PUMPED!!! Try this.

You had my hopes up there......I had emailed DA and they told me they have no starter mesh for nameplates.

So when you said you had them do one up for you....I thought maybe they did it with a nameplate....

here are mine to add to all the Preds jerseys today.

Jordin Tootoo 11-12 Home set 1. I was at every game that he wore this jersey. It has 32 team repairs!

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

tootoojpg.jpg

2010-11 Practice jersey

IMG_2256.jpg