New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Ive been a little quiet on the forums since life has gotten in the way of the hobby, however I did get this.....

There is only one player who belongs on the back of this!

You are sooooo right, has to be the first overall draft pick.

Alexandre Daigle, no?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is unfortunately. The Yzerman is the right number style but the Fedorov was just done like their standard home/away font. It's really rare to see that one done up the correct way. The Yzerman one is PERFECT though so I guess it all evens out.

If the Fedorov one is autographed on the back number, then it's one that I used to own way back when.

Yeah the Fedorov has an autograph, and it's off. The "1" on back is what is off...at some point I have to figure out if I want to change it or just live with it...but for now I don't want to mess with it.

You're probably better off leaving it as-is. I tried to fix it too when I owned it and the numbers did NOT come off clean at all. There was a lot of residue underneath so I just put it all back on. It does still look good, it's just not exact. Like I said though, that one is one of the common screw-ups among Red Wings jerseys so it's not that glaring.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. I wasn't too upset about it, and at the price I paid for it I was still real happy about it. Kind of funny to see how these jerseys get kicked around between board members.

That be lookin like a goalie cut Hockeymusic. So the only option is:

The Snowman

We have a winner....it is a 56G

Though I was thinking Hextall.... :)

Sucks Brian Boucher did not debut until the 1999-2000 season otherwise that is what I'd put on the back.....I have always liked his play.....

Well this is my 4th black Flyers gamer in a row. Stuck in a little rut right now :lol: Very stoked about adding another gamer of one of my all time Flyers favorites.

Keith arrived yesterday...and I really needed this one to lift my spirits. My grandfather passed away Tuesday. Tap Tap Pop.

2260773850105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

2936365990105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

Size 58. CCM/Koho Air-knit. Promotional Set worn 12/18/03 vs. Tampa Bay. Auctioned off at the Flyers Wives Carnival. Signed on the rear #5. MeiGray tagged on inside lower rear hem. 2nd Set Tag in the inside upper back area. No LOA

The Flyers would lose in OT that day 5-4. Primeau logged 17:00 on ice that day but was not able to register any points. The jersey exibits light wear with a few light burns on the right cuff area and blue board paint near the right elbow area. White areas of the jersey show some sweat stains and light discoloration. Surprisingly, there is a fair amount of pilling inside the jersey under each arm.

Karl Dykhuis obviously! Because, let's be honest now, who here doesn't like a hot dyk??

Okay, that wasn't too well thought out, was it? That's an eye sound, dammit; not an ih!!

hot dyks are only on TV ....never seen one in real life....... :glare:

but you canadians have to be proud, you got the most famous one :thumbsup:

Before finding this site, I had 5 jerseys. All were replicas, I didn't know the difference. Now because of this site, I tend to hunt eBay for way too long and ended up buying 4 authentics within 2 weeks.

Smason - I feel you. I'm exactly the same. I scored a mint Starter mesh avs jersey on ebay a few months back, found a few forums, realized I'm (semi) normal, and now that I know the difference it's hard to stop. Avs fan, so don't really like the Stars, for obvious reasons, but I've always liked their jerseys. The dark green somehow seems to make the white even more brilliant. They look great. Congrats!

Well this is my 4th black Flyers gamer in a row. Stuck in a little rut right now Very stoked about adding another gamer of one of my all time Flyers favorites.

Keith arrived yesterday...and I really needed this one to lift my spirits. My grandfather passed away Tuesday. Tap Tap Pop.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather my Prayers are with you and your Family

Great looking jersey Sir

Some Hershey Bears Edge 1.0's from the River City AHL clearance sale. Not a bad deal getting both jerseys for less than $100. White one will be a John Carlson and the dark one will be a Karl Alzner.

7062361389_f30238e7b3_z.jpg

6916287764_ef610f6b1c_z.jpg

Some Hershey Bears Edge 1.0's from the River City AHL clearance sale. Not a bad deal getting both jerseys for less than $100. White one will be a John Carlson and the dark one will be a Karl Alzner.

I love the hershey jersey's, and a pretty good deal for them.

Also great guy's to customize those jersey's too.

Well this is my 4th black Flyers gamer in a row. Stuck in a little rut right now :lol: Very stoked about adding another gamer of one of my all time Flyers favorites.

Size 58. CCM/Koho Air-knit. Promotional Set worn 12/18/03 vs. Tampa Bay. Auctioned off at the Flyers Wives Carnival. Signed on the rear #5. MeiGray tagged on inside lower rear hem. 2nd Set Tag in the inside upper back area. No LOA

The Flyers would lose in OT that day 5-4. Primeau logged 17:00 on ice that day but was not able to register any points. The jersey exibits light wear with a few light burns on the right cuff area and blue board paint near the right elbow area. White areas of the jersey show some sweat stains and light discoloration. Surprisingly, there is a fair amount of pilling inside the jersey under each arm.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. I can relate, my grandma passed away recently. Thoughts are with you.

Ps. Love those black Flyers shirts.

THE CIRCLE OF LIFE .

I wish both of you strong plessings I am not a religious person but have lost all but my wife and Kids from my side of the family ( that sucks but life goes on )

Not sure what is going on. Sorry to hear about everyone's losses. Man that is crazy though...

The Hershey jerseys look fantastic! Great deal.

Game issued 2002 Brian Rafalski all star jersey

Great pickup. Are the game jerseys are the only ones that have the NHLPA emblem on them?

Great pickup. Are the game jerseys are the only ones that have the NHLPA emblem on them?

Yes there are this one was done up for him and marked with a code sometimes you can get them game issued blank

Yep. There's been a couple folks here that have been lucky enough to snag team issue blanks with the NHLPA logo on the hem, but for the most part you only see them on gamers or game issue jerseys.