New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Love the Syracuse theme jersey. I have a goalie cut in that style and a goalie cut Edge 2.0 and the 6100 is so much nicer. The Edge cut just does not work for this design as well as the older one, but they are still both great looking jerseys.

LaCosta%25202008%2520Preseason%2520Game%2520Worn%2520Jersey%2520Front.JPG

VS.

2009-2010%2520Dan%2520LaCosta%2520Game%2520Worn%25203rd%2520Jersey%2520Front.JPG

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted a 2010-2011 alternate with the JHM collar, that had the vector patch covered by the wordmark for the 2011-2012 season. Seeing Hunwick's jersey from the game he was on the bench that is what he wore. I know people disagree about if it is a sin to alter a game issued, I personally do not have an issue with it and prefer the smaller sizes to goalie cuts as they fit me better (I know some folks care but I have never been preoccupied with wearing the same size as the player). I am checking with the store to see if they have anything left.

I guess for me, I don't get being so obsessed with authenticity as to buy and strip a team issue, yet not care about the size, and with a goalie, it's a jersey they'd *never* wear. IMO, it's a jersey foul. :)

That said, I understand what you do, and I wish that jersey was available too. Hopefully since he had to give away his home jersey from his only appearance (jersey off their backs night), they gave him this one.

FWIW, if you're gonna strip one, try to get the Mayorov, it at least isn't tagged and is of a guy no longer in the organization. It would be a nice favor to the fans who undoubtedly will buy the others.

keeping with the theme..

2009-10 Syracuse Crunch Derek MacKenzie Home Jersey

7457966206_8b0f76a25f.jpg

7457968078_5251c0fe65.jpg

Love the way these look. I need to get a blue one.

I guess for me, I don't get being so obsessed with authenticity as to buy and strip a team issue, yet not care about the size, and with a goalie, it's a jersey they'd *never* wear. IMO, it's a jersey foul. :)

That said, I understand what you do, and I wish that jersey was available too. Hopefully since he had to give away his home jersey from his only appearance (jersey off their backs night), they gave him this one.

FWIW, if you're gonna strip one, try to get the Mayorov, it at least isn't tagged and is of a guy no longer in the organization. It would be a nice favor to the fans who undoubtedly will buy the others.

EDIT: I am grabbing the Mayorov. Happy to get this one so I do not take away stock from you proper Jackets fans.

Just want a 2.0 edge alt with the wordmark covering the vector, and the JHM collar since that is what Hunwick wore. Being a Michigan grad Hunwick is one of my favorite all time players and while he never wore the alt in a game he was on the bench and I love the Jackets alts.

While it may seem like a waste of cash to some I think it is worth the price difference than getting an indo edge. Especially since this one already has the wordmark covering the vector and JHM collar like Hunwick had.

bluejacket, nice stuff, and thanks for your help at the equipment sale today!

my haul:

2011-12 CBJ Vinny Prospal Alt - huge cluster of repairs on left shoulder, repairs on both arms

2011-12 CBJ Curtis Sanford Alt

2011-12 CBJ Cam Atkinson Alt

Game Issued:

2010-11 CBJ Ryan Johansen Alt, prepped for 2011 preseason

2010-11 CBJ Michael Chaput, recent Memorial Cup MVP, prepped for 2011 preseason

Also got this old one:

GI Martin Prusek w/ Katrina Patch

Love the Sanderson. I have always wanted a Sanderson or Dineen Hartford jersey.

Derek MacKenzie 2011-12 Blue Jackets Alternate jersey.

Any of you guys know who does the on ice customization for the Blue Jackets? Talking to the team store they thought it was a company in California but were unsure of who. I want to make sure to use the best to get the mayorov altered to my Hunwick.

Any of you guys know who does the on ice customization for the Blue Jackets? Talking to the team store they thought it was a company in California but were unsure of who. I want to make sure to use the best to get the mayorov altered to my Hunwick.

CBJ experts please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's Bobcat Athletic in California who does the customization.

I haven't posted in some time now and that's because I'm waiting for a lot of my jersey to come back from Bobcat and GameDay. I picked up a few blanks over the week so nothing special just my usual stuff.

90/91 second half big block CCM with the small fight strap. Thanks to Slim for the Luc nameplate, now I just have to get the numbering done and it should look sweet.

IMG_3094.jpgIMG_3095.jpg

Will be BROWN Rookie.

IMG_3090.JPGIMG_3091.JPG

Then I picked a size 56 up from a local guy and it will be my 94/95 Grant Fuhr as he wore a size 56 and I think it was just a 56 and not 56G, correct me if I'm wrong.

IMG_3093.jpg

Picked this one of eBay some ###### that customized it with his name but got it for a great price can't complain. this will be my 91/92 Tony Granato

IMG_3092.jpg

Sweet Luc! Dude I have 15 that are getting done up and it's taking forever.

I've been working on this for a while. It started out as an Armstrong that I was trying to sell with no luck. I wanted to sell it becuase the Leafs did not wear 1.0's in this style (so I thought) and I only wanted jerseys in my collection that were 100% accurate to what the player wore. Anyways, I thought it would be easier to sell if I changed it to a Phaneuf so I stripped it and turned the 9's into 3's and changed the nameplate. Still no luck. After that I decided I would just hold onto it and hope for better luck once the new season started.

Fast forward, while looking though some images on gettty I noticed Phaneuf's jerseys looked a lot tighter in the arms then all of the other Leafs players. This made me curious so I looked through a bunch more pictures and finally confirmed what I had thought which was Phaneuf is the one and only Leaf to still wear 1.0's. Looking through the Meigray population report from 09-10 confirmed it expect for one alternate that was 2.0.

Once I found this out I double checked to make sure the jersey I wanted to do was a 1.0, which it was, and finally ended up with this.

2062289920105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2914274040105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Now before anyone asks how I got a wordmark retail 1.0 I must confess that the wordmark is only photoshopped on this jersey (and quite badly I must add). In actuallity, I've stripped off the vector logo and am waiting to get a wordmark patch to replace it with which should be in the very near future hopefully.

This one is for the Pens Fans and Canucks Fans. See, these jerseys CAN unite us!

2878168520105170938S500x500Q85.jpg2061069390105170938S500x500Q85.jpg

Nice game wear all over the front of the jersey and it fits nicely into my new Gamer collection.

For those of you playing at home, I am now acquiring the 1995-96 Game Worn Alternates from all 5 teams, and for fun, they must be jerseys from players who were at one point a Canuck.

Oksiuta, Naslund, Brashear so far. Really need the Lafayette Burger King, and the Neely Pooh Bear.

Also some fun trivia, Roman Oksiuta got to wear the Canucks Alt and Wild Wing Alt, Naslund and Stojanov each got to Wear the Canucks Alt and Robo Pens Alt. AND Probably the greatest, Mike Sillinger got to Wear the Canucks Alt, Wild Wing, AND the Tampa Bay Lightning Storm jersey.

The only thing worse then Mike being traded 12 times was 5 of the teams he went to had the "worst" jerseys in history. The other 2 were Phoenix Coyotes and the Preds Mustard Yellow...

Dude good luck finding the Lafayette BK jersey.

Well the reason I said that is because only so many showed up for sale over the years. Image someone has a few hanging in their closet and don't know what they have. So many people bought BK jerseys durring the parking lot sale and they weren't collectors. I hope you do find it some day because that will be a huge find and a great jersey to own.

Sweet Luc! Dude I have 15 that are getting done up and it's taking forever.

Thanks man, waiting is the worst part. Got a sweet Norstrom that should be back in a week or so.

Some killer Kings stuff posted this week and I love the Phaneuf 1.0 with the Sundin patch. Hopefully, you get that Reebok word mark patch soon. The Pens Alt Naslund gamer is an amazing acquisition. Good luck on your hunt for the rest of the 95-96 alternates.

Just picked up Jordan Nolan's NHL debut jersey.

This was originally his training camp jersey and it became his Set 1 as he wore it when he was first called up on Feb 11 at the Islanders (NHL Debut) on and on Feb 12 at Dallas where he scored his first NHL goal. The team was wearing set 2 at the time, but due to the late call-up on a road trip, this was the only jersey the team had available for him. As such, it still has a name plate, which was worn in training camp but would have been removed had he made the team out of camp. It is photomatched to a red board mark on the left sleeve, and to the name plate, both of which can be seen on Getty in images of the Kings-Islanders Feb 11 game.

f96ae4d9.jpg

49600800.jpg

9315760d.jpg

I've been working on this for a while. It started out as an Armstrong that I was trying to sell with no luck. I wanted to sell it becuase the Leafs did not wear 1.0's in this style (so I thought) and I only wanted jerseys in my collection that were 100% accurate to what the player wore. Anyways, I thought it would be easier to sell if I changed it to a Phaneuf so I stripped it and turned the 9's into 3's and changed the nameplate. Still no luck. After that I decided I would just hold onto it and hope for better luck once the new season started.

Fast forward, while looking though some images on gettty I noticed Phaneuf's jerseys looked a lot tighter in the arms then all of the other Leafs players. This made me curious so I looked through a bunch more pictures and finally confirmed what I had thought which was Phaneuf is the one and only Leaf to still wear 1.0's. Looking through the Meigray population report from 09-10 confirmed it expect for one alternate that was 2.0.

Once I found this out I double checked to make sure the jersey I wanted to do was a 1.0, which it was, and finally ended up with this.

Now before anyone asks how I got a wordmark retail 1.0 I must confess that the wordmark is only photoshopped on this jersey (and quite badly I must add). In actuallity, I've stripped off the vector logo and am waiting to get a wordmark patch to replace it with which should be in the very near future hopefully.

Very nice work on the Phaneuf. Yes, he's the only Leaf wearing 1.0 for some reason. I notice that MLL doesn't have the correct font for the current Leafs. The A, E, and F are slightly off.

Just picked up Jordan Nolan's NHL debut jersey.

This was originally his training camp jersey and it became his Set 1 as he wore it when he was first called up on Feb 11 at the Islanders (NHL Debut) on and on Feb 12 at Dallas where he scored his first NHL goal. The team was wearing set 2 at the time, but due to the late call-up on a road trip, this was the only jersey the team had available for him. As such, it still has a name plate, which was worn in training camp but would have been removed had he made the team out of camp. It is photomatched to a red board mark on the left sleeve, and to the name plate, both of which can be seen on Getty in images of the Kings-Islanders Feb 11 game.

Excellent Nolan jersey.

I'm wondering of he's starting next year back here in Manchester. It would be a waste to let him sit as a 4th liner in LA at his age.

Anyway very nice.

Sweet Nolan jersey he's a great kid and has a bright future in the NHL.

Wild Edge 2.0

DSC00937.jpg

Germany 2010 Olympic Felski or some other tournament jersey. Odd one because it isn't a Swift and it also doesn't have a Metzen tag in it (which i assume it more than likely is) IIHF maybe you can help me out? Still love it though!

DSC00938.jpg

DSC00939.jpg

Wow; that Germany jersey is killer. The gold ones are awesome. They didn't wear that style in the Olympics though. That debuted during the opening game of the 2011 IIHF World Championships in Cologne; a 2-1 OT win over the US team:

http://www.icethetics.info/storage/blog/GermanyGold-Worlds.jpg

I know they've worn it a few other times too but I'm not sure as to when. Seeing as there is no IIHF patch on the hem, it might not have been worn during an IIHF-sanctioned event. Perhaps some sort of game within the DEB.