New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice work on the Phaneuf. Yes, he's the only Leaf wearing 1.0 for some reason. I notice that MLL doesn't have the correct font for the current Leafs. The A, E, and F are slightly off.

If you don't go to the on ice customizer you have to expect things to be slightly off. I'm not picky enough to take a jersey back becuase a couple letters are ever so slightly off. Comparing the A, E, and F to a gamer mine are off by maybe a millimeter or two on the opening on the A and the lengths of the middle lines on the E, and F.

They do, or at least did. I was never able to get a reply for help though. Supposedly the man you want to get a hold of is Bob Halfacre.

This is my impression as well. Also, fwiw, monkeysports customized one of their special auction jerseys last year as well.

What good customizers typically get wrong are the letter E, (no worries there) and the spacing of the letters.

A few new jerseys one being a work in progress

A 2001 team issued all star jersey

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

A Nike Flyers jersey thanks to TMLFAN for the name bars on both these jerseys

009-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

A Nike authentic Team Canada not sure who to put on this one or if I will even keep it (any Takers Pm me )

013-1.jpg

This is a work in progress a Flyers 80s jersey that needs to be stripped

011-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

That Canada jersey is a beauty. Flo-knit, mesh, and satin material all on one jersey. Doesn't get much better then that. No prob with the nameplates, hopefully the Nike is long enough for what you need it for.

Anyways, I picked up a bunch of kits for SLC yesterday and finished this one last night.

2686361680105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2914301220105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

I remember when I was 12 years old watching the 93 playoffs. We just knocked off Detroit in game 7 of the first round and were playing game 1 against Joseph and the Blues. OT and Dougie's behind the night, he fakes out Cujo and tucks it in for the winner. Everyone can pinpoint that one moment when they fell in love with hockey and the team they cheer for. That moment was mine and I'm happy to have the jersey the matches the one Gilmour wore when he scored that goal.

I love the 2001 All-Star jersey, I bought one a few months back but unfortunately a size 48 which is my normal size fits like a tent on me.

Anyways, I picked up a bunch of kits for SLC yesterday and finished this one last night.

Beautiful Gilmour. I'm still looking for a white one just like that...

I love the 2001 All-Star jersey, I bought one a few months back but unfortunately a size 48 which is my normal size fits like a tent on me.

I noticed the same thing on the larger sizes as well.

Same here. My 48 '01 ASG fits easily as big as my 52 Starter authentic. Do all CCM authentics run large like this or is it unique to the '01 ASGs? I'm not really a fan of CCM jerseys, but if I ever want to buy one in the future (like an '04 ASG), it would be helpful to know.

Everybody's favorite :D Matt Cooke 2006/07 Set 1

2890509730107092053S500x500Q85.jpg2034359970107092053S500x500Q85.jpg

Decent overall wear on it with a nice rip near the hem which is photo matched. Customized sleeves is always a plus.

Ps. This was probably one of the ugliest jerseys to ever be used in the league in my personal opinion. The color combination is absolutely brutal. Two shades of navy, maroon and silver? It's not "intriguing" ugly either, just plain ugly. This goes for the white version as well. I swore I would never own one.

Same here. My 48 '01 ASG fits easily as big as my 52 Starter authentic. Do all CCM authentics run large like this or is it unique to the '01 ASGs? I'm not really a fan of CCM jerseys, but if I ever want to buy one in the future (like an '04 ASG), it would be helpful to know.

The 2000 and 2001 versions of the All-Star jerseys ran large.

2002 and 2003 featured the "diaper cut." They're kind of in a class all their own.

The 2004 version fit just like any 6100 from the 6100 era.

It looks like they used a different E for the nameplate on that Cooke, doesn't it? It's a different style than the other letters. Perhaps it was hand-cut.

The 2000 and 2001 versions of the All-Star jerseys ran large.

2002 and 2003 featured the "diaper cut." They're kind of in a class all their own.

The 2004 version fit just like any 6100 from the 6100 era.

Thanks for this, Jay. Unfortunately, my novice status and unfamiliarity bleed into the 6100 era. So, I'll pose a direct question or two. Do the 6100s measure out correctly for their numeric size like Starter Mesh jerseys do? Or to put it another way, if I wear 48-52 in Starter authentic, will 48-52 fit similarly in a 6100/'04 ASG?

Just generalizing, Starters and CCM/Koho 6100's measure out pretty similarly, size for size. But the 6100's are much more consistent within themselves, i.e., all 6100 52's will be quite similar in size. You can't really say that about Starters, especially the mesh jerseys. A Starter 52 in one model can be similar in size to another Starter marked 54 or possibly even 56. Two of my Starter mesh jerseys have the same marked size but one of them has a wingspan 5 inches longer than the other. For this reason I wouldn't want to say for sure that a given Starter 52 jersey will fit just like a 6100 52. It may, or it may not.

That Canada jersey is a beauty. Flo-knit, mesh, and satin material all on one jersey. Doesn't get much better then that. No prob with the nameplates, hopefully the Nike is long enough for what you need it for.

I remember when I was 12 years old watching the 93 playoffs. We just knocked off Detroit in game 7 of the first round and were playing game 1 against Joseph and the Blues. OT and Dougie's behind the night, he fakes out Cujo and tucks it in for the winner. Everyone can pinpoint that one moment when they fell in love with hockey and the team they cheer for. That moment was mine and I'm happy to have the jersey the matches the one Gilmour wore when he scored that goal.

The first time I went to a game was game 7 of that series.....I still remember when Clark (known for his wrist shot) let a boomer fly knocking Cujo's helmet off......amazing game for a first time......

Just generalizing, Starters and CCM/Koho 6100's measure out pretty similarly, size for size. But the 6100's are much more consistent within themselves, i.e., all 6100 52's will be quite similar in size. You can't really say that about Starters, especially the mesh jerseys. A Starter 52 in one model can be similar in size to another Starter marked 54 or possibly even 56. Two of my Starter mesh jerseys have the same marked size but one of them has a wingspan 5 inches longer than the other. For this reason I wouldn't want to say for sure that a given Starter 52 jersey will fit just like a 6100 52. It may, or it may not.

Thanks. I keep forgetting that Starters were made with so much inconsistency. I have a similar issue with sleeve length. My 48 made in Wisconsin has much shorter sleeves than my 2 48s from El Salvador. I'm pretty green to the hobby and my small collection adds to my unfamiliarity...Which is why I have to ask.

So do 6100s measure accurately for their numeric tag size? Meaning - does a 48 measure 24 inches armpit to armpit? And a 52 measure 26 inches? Thanks again for the help.

So do 6100s measure accurately for their numeric tag size? Meaning - does a 48 measure 24 inches armpit to armpit? And a 52 measure 26 inches?

I'd say that's pretty much true. All of my 6100's are within 1/2 to 1 inch wider than half the numeric size. (My jerseys are on the small side; I assume the same holds true for the above 50 sizes.)

I'd say that's pretty much true. All of my 6100's are within 1/2 to 1 inch wider than half the numeric size. (My jerseys are on the small side; I assume the same holds true for the above 50 sizes.)

Great info, thanks. I'll stick to 48s in the 6100s and ASGs and I should be safe.