New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

matt cooke and raffi torres jerseys, eh ?.....you should make one of those frankenstein jerseys and sew em´ together.......then take a walk to see how many streetfights you can get into :thumbsup::D

I wonder if Seabrook would do me the honor and sign my Torres jersey. Or would that be in bad taste?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got around to taking pics of my latest acquistions ... Rangers first up ...

2011-12 Anton Stralman worn 12/10/2012 for Rangers 2500th franchise win

rangers_2500th_stralman_b_sm.jpgrangers_2500th_stralman_f_sm.jpg

2011-12 Brandon Dubinsky 3rd "Heritage" game-worn

rangers_heritage_dubinsky_b_sm.jpgrangers_heritage_dubinsky_f_sm.jpg

2011-12 Dan Girardi playoffs game-issue

girardi_2012sc_gi_b_sm.jpggirardi_2012sc_gi_f_sm.jpg

2011-12 Ryan McDonagh playoffs game-issue

mcdonagh_2012sc_gi_b_sm.jpgmcdonagh_2012sc_gi_f_sm.jpg

2011-12 Michael Del Zotto playoffs game-issue

delzotto_2012sc_gi_b_sm.jpgdelzotto_2012sc_gi_f_sm.jpg

Secondly, a couple of AHL jerseys that I always loved the style and finally found a way to fit them into my collection.

2003-4 Josh Gratton Cincinnati Mighty Ducks 3rd jersey

Gratton was traded to the Rangers with Fredrik Sjostrom from Phoenix in 2008 for Al Montoya and Marcel Hossa.

cincy_ducks_alt_gratton_b_sm.jpgcincy_ducks_alt_gratton_f_sm.jpg

2009-10 Nate Guenin Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins 3rd jersey

Guenin was drafted by the Rangers in the 4th round of the 2002 NHL Draft.

wbs_pens_alt_guenin_b_sm.jpgwbs_pens_alt_guenin_f_sm.jpg

Finally, a pair of authentic Rangers Winter Classic jerseys (54 & 56)

Special thanks to Brillant and JohnnyOnTheSpot for letting me know about the 54, and to flyhighguys94 for selling me the 56.

rangers_wc_auth_sm.jpg

Great Uhaul of Rangers stuff. They got worse today but that's another topic of discussion.

2011-12 Columbus Blue Jackets Nikita Nikitin Alternate

7476325492_e8da11ce35.jpg

7476327296_6b4f02315b.jpg

Nice haul of Rangers jerseys. I picked up a Gaborik and a Prust GI when they had the finals game issued ones, I'm thinking I might have something to do with why neither of them will be wearing those jerseys. Lol

Nice Rangers and related jerseys! Congratulations.

I think that was Josh Gratton....He wasn't as overpaid as Chris. :noway:

Absolutely correct. Just a typo on my part.

Absolutely correct. Just a typo on my part.

:noway: wasn't meant for you. It was a reference to the contract the Flyers gave Chris Gratton. Like I've said before, just because you pay someone superstar money, it doesn't make him a superstar. Gratton had a nice career but nowhere near did he live up to that contract.

Quite the patriotic haul Akteon! Like the Del Zotto!

:noway: wasn't meant for you.

No worries man, I understood what you were going for.

Nice haul akteon. Glad you were able to find some authentic 2.0 Ranger WC jerseys for your collection. They had to be my favorite jersey to come out last season.

Sweet Rangers mjb, I would like to pick myself up a liberty jersey as well.

Here is a Wolves jersey I got back about a month ago, havnt got the chance to post on here, so here it is.

018.jpg019.jpg

Edited by DMadole

Nice pickups! Love the Jackets! Nice Rangers pickups Matt!

First Koho authentic for me. I love how the name/back and sleeve numbers are kiss cut (C is stacked)

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

Secondly, a couple of AHL jerseys that I always loved the style and finally found a way to fit them into my collection.

2003-4 Josh Gratton Cincinnati Mighty Ducks 3rd jersey

Gratton was traded to the Rangers with Fredrik Sjostrom from Phoenix in 2008 for Al Montoya and Marcel Hossa.

Nice Cincinnati Mighty Ducks jersey.

Wow; that Germany jersey is killer. The gold ones are awesome. They didn't wear that style in the Olympics though. That debuted during the opening game of the 2011 IIHF World Championships in Cologne; a 2-1 OT win over the US team:

http://www.icethetic...Gold-Worlds.jpg

I know they've worn it a few other times too but I'm not sure as to when. Seeing as there is no IIHF patch on the hem, it might not have been worn during an IIHF-sanctioned event. Perhaps some sort of game within the DEB.

Actually the gold jersey was debuted 2010 in Gelsenkirchen (Veltins Arena). They wore Swift jerseys that time. I even tried to get in touch with our former President who recieved a game jersey with his name on it and I wanted it for my collection. Authentics were never made for retail and the replicas are really hard to find.

@00xtremeninja

If you ever plan to sell it... I'm the only German here :D

Not NHL or any HL for that matter but being the comic nerd I am I had to have it:

Any special reason for the number 74? I would've figured it'd be 41!

Actually the gold jersey was debuted 2010 in Gelsenkirchen (Veltins Arena). They wore Swift jerseys that time. I even tried to get in touch with our former President who recieved a game jersey with his name on it and I wanted it for my collection. Authentics were never made for retail and the replicas are really hard to find.

@00xtremeninja

I've seen quite a few gold game jerseys popping up on your country's eBay. They may be from different years but they look just as awesome.

I really like the Wolves jerseys. And the Blue Jackets 3rds are very nice. I might have missed it, but did the team clear out their inventory or something? Might there be any available to those of us who don't live in Ohio?

@00xtremeninja

http://www.eishockey-onlineshop.de/main_bigware_34.php?bigPfad=31_146&items_id=859