New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

the Blue Jackets 3rds are very nice. I might have missed it, but did the team clear out their inventory or something? Might there be any available to those of us who don't live in Ohio?

The Jackets team store has all the game worn and issued alternates from last year up for sale. I am in DC and got the Mayorov. You can call the store and ask for Mark Karr and he will email you an updated list of what they have, and for what price. Once you find what you want call or email back with all your shipping and payment specifics.

I ordered last Thursday morning and got it a day later.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new arrival. A Perron game issue from early this season (before he came back from the concussion).But since he re-signed with the Blues today, it was nice to find this in my mailbox.

a2c168b3.jpg

7373cbcf.jpg

That is one of my favorite Edge jerseys...beautiful.

Nice Perron. You gotta looooove those Blues jerseys.

I got this from a fellow NJ collector today:

nTitans3rdcirca2006SPauthentic-vi.jpg

Titans3rdcirca2006bSPauthentic-vi.jpg

Light on wear but definitely one of the nicer styles out there.

c124dfb2.jpg

8f9abe92.jpg

I picked up one of the few Canucks I like as a player. Plus he's a local (for me), and despite the criticism of the Vancouver jerseys, I actually kinda like the white ones. Just don't like most of the players that wear them!!!

I picked up one of the few Canucks I like as a player. Plus he's a local (for me), and despite the criticism of the Vancouver jerseys, I actually kinda like the white ones. Just don't like most of the players that wear them!!!

Nice! Higgins is a native Long Islander! He played on a couple of my cousin's teams growing up!

Great stuff Gr8erade. Love the Blues jersey!

Mike, nice colors on that Trenton jersey. That font on the front is bad arse.

Wow, that Lemieux is crazy awesome.

I've been away for a bit, but managed to get this little gem...finally. This gold collar Air-Knit CCM, with fully screened logo and customization, was only worn during the '87-88 campaign, the same year Lemieux won his first Hart and Art Ross -

2284832660105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2390166450105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2467133290105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Wow! Where did you end up finding that at?? Nice one!

+1

Don't blow your money on whack Vancouver jerseys, keep blowing it on sweet Bruins jerseys like that Bergy. What year is that from?

I only wanted one... but you're right. LOL. No more Canucks.

How about centermen to go with the Bergeron? (It was from 2008-09, by the way)

Savard GI from 2009-10. Unfortunately, he never got to wear it.

4753d9fb.jpg

ebb39f09.jpg

Krecji

3ae7007b.jpg

9632cb7d.jpg

Kelly

0637cb38.jpg

114ef73f.jpg

Campbell

1bd0fd07.jpg

cdb993e4.jpg

My eyes are burning from all these Boston jerseys......

Seriously though, great pickups.

That's a nice stick mark across the waist of the Campbell there. It should be a slam-dunk photomatch on a white jersey like that.

Where did you end up finding that at?? Nice one!

I just decided I was sick and tired of Mario hoarding all his old jerseys, so I got on the phone, and I was all, like -

"Yo, Mario, you swinging by for some pool-side wobbly-pops or what?!"

and then he was all, like -

"For shizzle my slim-nizzle...when at?"

and then I was all, like -

"Yesterday, fooo! ...just make sure the road soadies are cold, and get your magnificent ayss over here! Oh, and you might as well bring me a jersey or two while you're at it."

and then he was all, like -

"Word! '87-88 work for you?"

And then I was all, like -

"Are you talking about the port, the ladies, or the jersey? Either way, it all works. Now quit your jibber-jabbering, and make with the hookups, yo!"

2 cases of the finest aged beer that Wisconsin has to offer, a few racks of ribs, and a bottle of Australian Gold later, and the rest is history.

The right question would be "Can I have it?" :D

Oh man, I want that Savard GI.

Oh snap, that was my Savvy GI. Sweet jers dude, you got it from the right place ;)

DSC_0136.JPG

Also, your 4-line centerman collection is pretty sick. Keep it up man, you'll smoke my collection (well, former collection) in no-time.

Yep, I didn't make the connection until just now, but that seems to have belonged to you. Now you know why I needed (wanted/had to have) it and I guess you know that it made it to a good home. I actually have a few more B's jerseys (and I think at least one more via you as well), varying from game worn, to game issued to authentics, but I don't want to flood this place too badly with black and gold!

And there's 5 centermen, lol, well, I have a Peverley too. So 6 really. :thumbsup: